Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wood is also asking for the affidavit (?) to remained sealed. He says the manner of concealment for one of the bodies was especially egregious. :eek:

Wood confirms in his statement the children's bodies were found on Chad's property.
Egregious = in a shocking state - Chad, Lori and whoever else was involved, may you rot in hell.

It breaks my heart to know these two precious children were discarded there like unwanted garbage, and their bodies have been there all along. To know they have been there all alone all this time is hard to even bear to think about.

I've never posted on this case, but I've read all the updates.

I knew when they first went missing both had been murdered. Nothing else makes sense.

So much twisted evil has happened against defenseless children. It seems it happens often now where another child is murdered... most often by their own bio parent or a bio parent in a willing conspiracy with a step parent or live in partner.

More, and more...even when a partner is involved also are bio parents even with some being the mastermind behind the horrendous murders of their own children.

Not only to murder them, but bio parents are often involved in wilfully grossly abusing their children before they carryout the plot to murder them.

I've always felt there is a special place in Hell for those who murder children and even more so if the murderers were their parent or parents. Over, and over, it seems the lives of precious children have no human value to the very ones who gave them life.

I'm so thankful they have finally been found. May justice be very harsh, and swift.

Jmho

Wonder if he saved his money for his own bail instead of bailing Lori out. Won't she be pissed if so. And if he gets out, he will absolutely run. He's a chickensh#t. Would love to see what Lori is acting like right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member