Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Just wow! Heartbroken for the family members that loved these kids (assuming Tylee is the other remains found).
It will be interesting to see how things play out moving forward. I know others feel Lori turned on Chad. Personally, I’m thinking someone else like MBP or ZP or IP. As far as I know, Chad and Lori still have the same lawyer. I don’t think he would be ok with one client throwing his other client under the bus. Then again, he has made errors right along. So, who knows.

Can't help but remember that each child was last seen alive on different dates. This is going to be a gruesome account regarding the deaths and final burials of these children. These killers are monsters.

I really feel like someone had to talk in order for them to go to the exact locations of the remains. MOO

I can’t remember which interview Nate did, but he said something along the lines of LE having a great deal of electronic information.

I think when this is all said and done, we will find out that both CD and LVD were equally pulling the strings for all of it. They may try to implicate AC, but there may be evidence that will show their communication with him. In other words, them giving directives to AC on what to do.

At least I hope they do. IIRC, it was said that LE was investigating electronic evidence that AC was involved with Tammy’s death? Anyone remember that? MOO, as I look for that information.
...and don’t you think in hindsight a jury will be more sympathetic to AC.
How convenient he died when he did.
Chad & Lori basically pulled all the triggers.

MOO

I’m so sorry to Chime in at the end of all of this but can anyone give me a brief synopsis of why it took so long to search the property I do understand they already searched it before but why didn’t they find the bodies I’m very confused right now
They hadn't had any evidence to tie Chad to the disappearance of the 2 children. When they previously searched this home in January (heavy snowfall at that time) they were looking for info about Chad's wife, Tammy's, death - not any anything about the missing kids.

ETA - Welcome to WS Plshetz!

I cannot conceive of people believing this. Perhaps someone who does or knows someone who does can help me understand.
I’ve been thinking all day that Chad’s “visions” of white tent cities were actually “blue tent cities”, unfortunately set up in his own back yard. The evil, deplorable fool.

I’m so sorry to Chime in at the end of all of this but can anyone give me a brief synopsis of why it took so long to search the property I do understand they already searched it before but why didn’t they find the bodies I’m very confused right now
The first search, I believe, was for the death of his wife, Tammy.

For this search, there had to be a pretty specific reason for that search warrant. Judges don’t usually issue search warrants will nilly IMO.
So, I believe someone credible talked or they got a really credible tip because it definitely paid off.
JMO

And again I’m sure I’m coming into this conversation way too late and this is already been discussed 1 million times but I can’t believe it took this long for these kids to be discovered right under their noses. Someone please help me understand why

They hadn't had any evidence to tie Chad to the disappearance of the 2 children. When they previously searched this home in January (heavy snowfall at that time) they were looking for info about Chad's wife, Tammy's, death - not any anything about the missing kids.

ETA - Welcome to WS Plshetz!
That's one of the reasons that I felt that the credible tip came from LV in order to secure a warrant to search Chad's property. I think that he buried them on the property thinking that, as long as he owned it, the police couldn't search it without his permission.

Well kids, I needs to put this away and go to bed. I am sure there will be so much more information coming out by tomorrow morning. I will sleep good tonight but I would bet cash money that two people in southeastern Idaho are going to be very uncomfy all night laying on cold metal and concrete. Sweet dreams Daybells.

They searched it in the dead of winter, there is video footage of the search which involved both the main house and shed. They took boxes of electronic's etc. from the residence.

They also searched around the shed with metal detectors and shovels. The ground was frozen.I believe they always planned on a return to the property when the weather changed. Afterall they were planning to search Yellowstone when it got warmer.
JMO.

JJ’s aunt posted 5 min ago that he hasn’t been identified.
She is Tylee's aunt. She is not related to JJ, so IDK if she would have been contacted IF they had identified him (ie dental records) It's easier to identify that remains likely belong to a 7 year old by a quick looksee, as opposed to a 17 year old could be any adult.

Last edited:
And again I’m sure I’m coming into this conversation way too late and this is already been discussed 1 million times but I can’t believe it took this long for these kids to be discovered right under their noses. Someone please help me understand why
None of us understand why it has taken so long. We are waiting for more info to come out in tomorrow's press report at 11:00 MST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010