Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bail argument today :

prosecutor asking 1 million
“We believe those remains are of children
Manner of concealment of one of the bodies was extremely egregious..”

Defense: wants 50K bail

judge: bail is 1 million
He specifies that the "manner of concealment of one of the bodies was extremely egregious."

Why only one? And what made it extremely egregious? I can't help but think it had to do with hiding the bodies in large totes...

:mad::(

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
3 mins ·
BREAKING: Grandmother of JJ Vallow confirms one set of human remains found on Chad Daybell’s property - identified as JJ Vallow.

103274220_1621172074712470_5793263339569837893_o.jpg

This is sooooooooooo heartbreaking … I have tears in my eyes right now.

I will check back in later.

Thank you all for the updates!

I’m happy for BB he retained custody of his children. So glad MP wasn’t able to take them or they could be beside JJ and Tylee. Horrible thought but she doesn’t appear trustworthy. Wonder how IP feels about his own children right now?

Dogs or not, they couldn’t get another warrant without additional evidence. Something changed and dogs can’t be the basis for a warrant.

Edit: Nate did say at about the 16 min mark that dogs were present but the area was taped off from the minute he got there. Assuming dogs are pretty precise would it not be strange to have several huge areas marked off?
Not really. The dogs alert on the bodies. There might be any amount of evidence nearby. Excavating where you suspect murder will cover a large area. I learned a lot about cadaver dogs from the Necrosearch International book.

I’m happy for BB he retained custody of his children. So glad MP wasn’t able to take them or they could be beside JJ and Tylee. Horrible thought but she doesn’t appear trustworthy. Wonder how IP feels about his own children right now?
I believe there is even more evidence to prove that MP is incapable of providing appropriate care for her own children due to her inability to identify danger, threats to health and safety, and she also abandoned her children to pursue CD's visions (and marry IP).

ETA: let this be a cautionary tale to all those AVOW and PAP, etc. fringe groups who have children. Better start rethinking your priorities!

This is all JMO. Considering the prosecutor's suggestion that one of the bodies was treated especially disrespectfully, I can't help but believe that body belonged to Tylee. It seems positive ID of JJ came quicker than Tylee, and Chad and Lori seemed to harbor especially strong dislike for her (my heart breaks writing that). May JJ and Tylee both rest in peace and be given the loving burial they deserve.
Yeah, much as I hate typing this the charge for the remains concealed between 8th Sept and yesterday, uses the words "destroy" and "alter", whereas the charge for the other remains does not.

What do you think was meant when they discussed how one of the bodies was found?

I hate to speculate on the gruesome details but my first thought was that perhaps Tylee was dismembered to fit her body into the storage bins that we saw moved in and out of Lori's storage unit, but JJ was small enough to fit in one bin without dismemberment. This would also explain why JJ was identified earlier and we are still waiting on ME confirmation of the other body being Tylee. :mad:

ETA: MOO

IMO, they have some damning evidence against her because she was telling people they were 'safe' and tucked away with other caretakers. What can she say about that now?
Old Zen story: The Emperor of Japan asked the Master of Martial Arts to take him to the safest place in Japan. The Master led him to a spot in the woods and told him to start digging. After an hour, the Master told the Emperor: “You are now in the safest place there can be: the grave” and killed him with his hands.

There aren’t any other missing persons related to this case right? It’s just always been about trying to find the kids right? This case is wild and wonky I wondered if I’d had missed something especially if they’re continuing to search his property.

No but I would look wayyyyyy back into CD’s past.
If he profited$ from any mysterious deaths.
You don’t just wake up one day and start offing people.

MOO

Just passed the women’s center where Lori is being held, Mark Meas is there. Quite surprising that he is t at the Fremont County jail preparing for Chads hearing. I know it’s not far from here, but which client is his priority here (Lori doesn’t have anything today that I know of)? Did Chad get a new lawyer or are we expecting to see Mark Means at the hearing today? All jmo
Thanks for status report.

Chad appears to answer /respond/ to the judge like a jerk IMO not respectful

Lol, he Just conveyed that he doesn’t want to be present at future hearings ( no doubt)

MOO
I know Chad. I disagree. I sensed no disrespect.

ETA: No formality such as "your honor" or "sir", but I didn't sense he omitted those out of disrespect.

He specifies that the "manner of concealment of one of the bodies was extremely egregious."

Why only one? And what made it extremely egregious? I can't help but think it had to do with hiding the bodies in large totes...

:mad::(

One charge (the first one) says the body was concealed. The second charge says altered or destroyed to conceal or something like that. The wording on the two charges is different so I’m assuming one was buried without destroying or altering it and one was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!