Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else surprised that when they were discussing setting bail, the fact that he's a flight risk was not mentioned?? I hope they have his passport, then again I don't know if they require a passport to enter one of his "portals!" :rolleyes:

That judge sure was ready will statutes to cite for bail!
Why do either one need bail? The apocalypse is scheduled for next month. So I don't want to hear cult members collecting a gofund to bail him out. MOO

Thanks for posting, but I’m a bit puzzled by this article’s focus on “liberals” and “elites” as the main problem here. As opposed to, say, the actual murderers.

JMO but any blame here should be firmly on CD, LVD and any coconspirators. And stay there. Not sure that mainstream churchgoers have much to fear on any score from this case. Aside from their perfectly natural horror and revulsion, of course.

No but I would look wayyyyyy back into CD’s past.
If he profited$ from any mysterious deaths.
You don’t just wake up one day and start offing people.

MOO
you might do this if your only socialization is in cemetary graveyards, writing your own books of flights of fancy hidden behind a pseudo-religious sprinkling of scriptures to make yourself godlike, and then only hang out w/those you convince to adore you. At some point, he is just an ordinary guy from sagebrush scrubbed Idaho who needs to look even better to his following by ensuring his predictions come true. IMO

Yeah, much as I hate typing this the charge for the remains concealed between 8th Sept and yesterday, uses the words "destroy" and "alter", whereas the charge for the other remains does not.
I did not catch that :( Oh Tylee, you deserved so much better, just on the cusp of starting a fully independent life. You tried your best to protect JJ, but you deserved protection, too. Prayers to Colby today, too.

That may be the only way to prosecute? @gitana1 are you following the case?

I haven’t followed deeply.

I know about the suspicious deaths. The disappearance of the kids. The hawaii trip. The eventual arrest and extradition of Lori in regards to the kids. (I believe it was neglect or something similar).
I know about the cultish beliefs. The zombie comment.
The search warrant and possible cadavers found on his property.

That’s as far in as I am.

Tell me what you’d like to know.

I hate to speculate on the gruesome details but my first thought was that perhaps Tylee was dismembered to fit her body into the storage bins that we saw moved in and out of Lori's storage unit, but JJ was small enough to fit in one bin without dismemberment. This would also explain why JJ was identified earlier and we are still waiting on ME confirmation of the other body being Tylee. :mad:

ETA: MOO

Hello,

BBM: OMG yes, this makes sense, especially after watching those storage facility videos of LV and DC - and IIRC, AC was there also?

Quick Queestion: Did LE ever bring in cadaver dogs to the Storage Facility ? Because if so, I have no doubt the dogs would have detected a deceased body or bodies. ETA: IF the bodies were in one of the bins, containers.

JMO

ST. ANTHONY — Human remains found on Chad Daybell’s property were children and one was concealed in a “particularly egregious” way, according to Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood.

[..]
After ruling that bail will be $1 million, Eddins explained that should Daybell be able to post bond, he must not leave Bonneville, Jefferson, Madison or Fremont counties. He will also be required to wear an ankle monitor at all times.

Daybell is scheduled to appear for a preliminary hearing on July 1.

Chad Daybell appears in court, prosecutor confirms remains found in yard are children | East Idaho News

Exactly. I usually shy away from making comments about appearance, but sheesh, CD really looked like a zombie in that court hearing. Oh, well.

He may have been getting in shape for his next wife....seems to move on quickly.
How can you sleep with someone who kills, or after the fact possibly dismembers, burns your children?! For sure bury your children in his backyard! Did Chad have his bio kids over ? With deceased children in his yard? The horror of it all and for CD to sit there with his lawyer all defiant today ...he should be hanging his head and crying. He should start talking ,like yesterday!

MOO

I’m happy for BB he retained custody of his children. So glad MP wasn’t able to take them or they could be beside JJ and Tylee. Horrible thought but she doesn’t appear trustworthy. Wonder how IP feels about his own children right now?

Agree. Not sure these latest developments are going to help her custody case. Perhaps fortunately for them.

IMO, dismemberment of a body to fit separate parts instead into a storage tote for concealment/storage would likely be an extremely messy endeavor that would spread blood evidence far and wide, including on the person doing the dismembering. There would be so many other ways to remove a whole body to put it someplace private - like rolling it in a rug, putting it into a large, contractor-sized garbage bag, or even into a large barrel.

I think people have become stuck on the fact that LVD had storage totes which she obviously wanted to conceal, but I don't think those dots connect with whatever the prosecutor is describing as egregious. I suspect LVD had other types of damning evidence in the storage totes.
I agree. I don't think there were children's remains in the storage totes. Tylee was last seen almost a month earlier.

Last edited:
This case has been too painful for me to follow closely. I am also unfamiliar with Idaho and its doings.

How long will it take for them to upgrade the charges against this pair? Isn't it clear there was a conspiracy to murder and cover it up? I guess they really have to wait for the autopsy but what if there's no clear CoD?

Any predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member