Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV
28m

AUTOPSIES:Ada County Coroner Remains will not be transported to our office until either this evening or first thing tomorrow morning. The condition of remains will dictate our process...We will conduct a scientific identification, via dental if the condition allows #ChadDaybell

How sad..... they are so close to getting the child unearthed, only to possibly wait alittle longer.

However, due to the fact that it talks about the condition of the remains, almost makes me feel like maybe they haven't been dead long enough to just be bones left.....jmho

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV
28m

AUTOPSIES:Ada County Coroner Remains will not be transported to our office until either this evening or first thing tomorrow morning. The condition of remains will dictate our process...We will conduct a scientific identification, via dental if the condition allows #ChadDaybell

How sad..... they are so close to getting the child unearthed, only to possibly wait alittle longer.

However, due to the fact that it talks about the condition of the remains, almost makes me feel like maybe they haven't been dead long enough to just be bones left.....jmho

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he can't communicate to his wife, even through a lawyer and vice versa. I know they said no contact with the victim's families, however, are we sure there is no technicality that would allow that? Has anyone seen this in any other case?
Co conspirators being able to exchange critical info about how to deceive everyone about the actual facts of the case? I think they have had plenty of time to chat while those kids bodies rotted in Chad's backyard. Sorry I am just not feeling the love to give either LVD or CD any comforts of any kind except the bare basics at this point I hope they like bologna sandwiches, cold metal toilets in plain view of all to see. Humbling experiences are in their future - my prediction.

Hello,

BBM: OMG yes, this makes sense, especially after watching those storage facility videos of LV and DC - and IIRC, AC was there also?

Quick Queestion: Did LE ever bring in cadaver dogs to the Storage Facility ? Because if so, I have no doubt the dogs would have detected a deceased body or bodies. ETA: IF the bodies were in one of the bins, containers.

JMO
I keep wondering about this ask well. Also, lingering decomposition in the cars that were driven as well well.

Co conspirators being able to exchange critical info about how to deceive everyone about the actual facts of the case? I think they have had plenty of time to chat while those kids bodies rotted in Chad's backyard. Sorry I am just not feeling the love to give either LVD or CD any comforts of any kind except the bare basics at this point I hope they like bologna sandwiches, cold metal toilets in plain view of all to see. Humbling experiences are in their future - my prediction.

I'm not saying I want them to have that luxury. I was just curious for a purely legal standpoint. I'm sure this has happened in other cases before, right?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he can't communicate to his wife, even through a lawyer and vice versa. I know they said no contact with the victim's families, however, are we sure there is no technicality that would allow that? Has anyone seen this in any other case?
They are likely co-defendants as well and there is not contact allowed because of that also.

Im sure this has been answered already but I missed it. Do we know if the bail amount was set as a "Cash only type bail" or can he post the usual 10% or some other percentage to make the bail?

ETA--I think a Cash only type bail would be where someone has to have either the full money or property as collateral that is worth the full 1 million. Im not totally sure but it seems there are cases where there is some difference about how the bail can be met.

Last edited:
How many people sit squarely in the camp of "all the religious stuff is made up bull crap that Chad doesn't really believe"?
Does anyone think that Chad and Lori really believe this stuff?
The reason I ask pertains to the way that Tylee may have been disposed of (hate to type that).
There was something in the documents that IP had on his computer that describes a dark level spirit that was "now sealed away" or something to that effect. Does anyone remember that? Was it Nick Schneider that was referring to? I can't remember for sure and can't locate the document. Maybe it was in the email Chad sent Lori when he rated her family members? Lori (Chad) claim that JJ was light and then turned dark, but Chad has said Tylee was dark from the get go. I'm just wondering if there was some way that a particularly dark spirit would be "sealed away". MOO.

Edit by me.

Do we think there's a chance that Lori doesn't know the specifics? She made AC do all her dirty work, so perhaps she just told them to get rid of the children but not tell her how or where?
Perhaps CD did not kill the children but LVD / AC killed the children and AC buried them in CD yard to control CD by blackmail?

I do not think this occurred but nothing much would surprise me. Hope LE / FBI is looking at unnamed members of the cult and associated deaths and possible ties to clandestine individuals in what is viewed as legitimate LDS.

Last edited:
just catching up, you folks will already have seen but it will make it easier for me to locate later if I post as I go.

he two bodies found in the backyard of Lori Vallow's husband's Idaho home allegedly belonged to children, prosecutors claim.

On Wednesday, Chad Daybell made his first court appearance before a Fremont County judge via video conference. Daybell has been charged with two counts of destruction, alteration and concealment of evidence.
Bodies Found on Chad Daybell's Property Belonged to Children, Prosecutors Say

hearing this morning via KTVB:

the video of hearing covers the bail request of 1 million, the fact that remains are human and those of children, and that in the case of one set of remains the method of concealment is "particularity egregious" is at around the 21:40 mark

Last edited:
How many people sit squarely in the camp of "all the religious stuff is made up bull crap that Chad doesn't really believe"?
Does anyone think that Chad and Lori really believe this stuff?
The reason I ask pertains to the way that Tylee may have been disposed of (hate to type that).
There was something in the documents that IP had on his computer that describes a dark level spirit that was "now sealed away" or something to that effect. Does anyone remember that? Was it Nick Schneider that was referring to? I can't remember for sure and can't locate the document. Maybe it was in an email Chad sent Lori? Lori (Chad) claim that JJ was light and then turned dark, but Chad has said Tylee was dark from the get go. I'm just wondering if there was some way that a particularly dark spirit would be "sealed away". MOO.

It was the light/dark email chad sent to Lori. Joseph Ryan was the dark spirit that had been sealed away. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!