Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also the concept of Folie a Deux,or shared psychosis. Two people become so close they reinforce each other into a shared delusion that it's them against the world, and together they convince themselves to do appalling things neither would do on their own. There are many such murder cases.

I'm struck by how LV's brother was also drawn into it somehow, so I agree she may have the original psychosis and has the charisma to draw others in.

Once separated, one partner usually recovers and repudiates what they've done as being under the influence of the other: tho it depends on how loyal they still feel.
That would require one or both to admit they have a dreaded "mental health condition".

Thinking out loud wouldn’t the grave site be sunken ground? Our mastif passed away and we buried him in our farm. After a while his grave sunk and we filled in with more dirt. Wouldn’t it be obvious to the family living on the 3 acres to see this and put 2 & 2 together?
Yes it was sunken and the grass was discolored. They are standing around the excavation site here:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-10 Chad Daybell Arrested - 2 sets of remains found - Call In .png
    Screenshot_2020-06-10 Chad Daybell Arrested - 2 sets of remains found - Call In .png
    598.8 KB · Views: 253
I am struggling with the whole idea of CD purchasing a motor home, seeking permits for foundation laying, water, sewer/septic, and electricity all laid up to the motor home. His kids talked him into not selling the house in October, the kids are living there with him while he can't even garner enough money to bail out his wife - and they all want to move NOW?
Why go to the bank for financing for motor home, etc? Why secure permits if not planning on living on the property? None of this makes logical sense to me.

Maybe the thought was to increase the value of the property by adding a second home? Or, maybe one of his adult children would live there? I don't know. You're looking for logic, and these two move through life taking what they want without regard to "logic". She wanted an ideal (in her mind) lifestyle. He wanted freedom from marriage and lots of attention from Lori <modsnip>. They're monsters that somehow found each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading about the move made me wonder. Since they (some of his children) lived on the property with their father and given that the property is only 3 acres, I can't imagine no one noticed two large holes being dug on the property. I wonder if anyone asked CD what was going on with the holes being dug. After realizing the children were considered missing, didn't any one of them think to notify LE of the holes that were dug? I guess maybe one of them did notify LE..... ??

Yes! This !!!

What? Some of CD’s children lived there with him during all of this? This case is so confusing and I apologize for asking what has probably been referenced many threads back. :(
I thought they were all adults, out of the family home, etc. That didn’t look like a very big house. JMO

IIRC there were 3 adult kids living there, Chad himself wrote about this in one of his posts right after Tammy died. Two of his boys and maybe Michelle??

He and Tammy had 5 kids, one of the boys was on an LDS mission and did not return for Tammy's funeral. One of his daughters in married and lives across the street, IIRC.

I think the timeline might have more info. on this but I know CD's blog also mentions them in Oct. 2019... MOO.

Yes it was sunken and the grass was discolored. They are standing around the excavation site here:
OMG - it does appear to be sunken just in that exact shape of the orange tarp item and the hole in the ground they later were photographing. (at least to me)
Also in this pic - you can see the area mostly undisturbed by LEO. The firepit was how they found it when they showed up at 7 am yesterday. If you compare that firepit area with google maps - you will see this is all cleaned up and the pit was built with concrete block (later tipped back by LEO for searching) and the logs surrounding the pit - I assume to sit on while enjoying a fire and roasting marshmallows.
(Ugh - the thought of fireside chats over the child's body just hit me - sry).

I have to say, I really believed this gravedigger theory was out there. I can't believe he actually did it.

:confused: Huh? It's an established fact that Chad worked as a gravedigger/sexton. He even wrote a book about it called "One Foot in the Grave". Here are some MSM links:

SPRINGVILLE SIBLINGS DIG IN TO GET GOOD EDUCATION

LDS author uses the past to influence the future in new book - The Daily Universe

Not all is grave for a sexton

Exhumed Evidence: The Life & Death Of Tammy Daybell

IIRC there were 3 adult kids living there, Chad himself wrote about this in one of his posts right after Tammy died. Two of his boys and maybe Michelle??

He and Tammy had 5 kids, one of the boys was on an LDS mission and did not return for Tammy's funeral. One of his daughters in married and lives across the street, IIRC.

I think the timeline might have more info. on this but I know CD's blog also mentions them in Oct. 2019... MOO.
And not a one noticed two children being transported and buried in the back yard near the fire pit? Honest question. Honest speculation. jmo

There's also the concept of Folie a Deux,or shared psychosis. SBM

Once separated, one partner usually recovers and repudiates what they've done as being under the influence of the other: tho it depends on how loyal they still feel.

How is that different than most co-conspirators that roll on the other?

:confused: Huh? It's an established fact that Chad worked as a gravedigger/sexton. He even wrote a book about it called "One Foot in the Grave". Here are some MSM links:

SPRINGVILLE SIBLINGS DIG IN TO GET GOOD EDUCATION

LDS author uses the past to influence the future in new book - The Daily Universe

Not all is grave for a sexton

Exhumed Evidence: The Life & Death Of Tammy Daybell
I love you Gardner! Always ready with a link and so organized. What would we do without you?

No, he wasn't Manson like at all in any way or form. Much too boring. Springville is a fabulous place, not weird like that at all. No weird vibes, no weird cults, no unnatural relations with goats lol! I never even heard of AVOW or PAP before this, no white tent cities. Chad also has just the absolutely nicest, kindest, most normal family ever, his parents are amazing and adorable, great siblings, even great salt of the earth aunts, uncles, and cousins lol. But no, no kool-aid stuff going on at all. MOO

HAHA sorry but you sold me on moving to Springfield... Wait but isn't this exactly what a devout follower of AVOW or PAP would say to convince me to move to Springfield then get indoctrinated? IS this reverse psychology bud? You sure no White Tents? I could only imagine the beautiful white tents *envisions the white tents at FYRE FEST :):););):p(slightly deep cut) .

Chad can't do ANYTHING right.
Sadly, I think his family members are coming that conclusion tonight too. Seriously, he is not the man that he portrayed to everyone - including his friends, neighbors and family. Lori is not the loving Mom she portrayed to everyone either. Probably the people that knew that most of all with Lori were TR and CV. TR was helpless as a minor who was not allowed to establish relationships with trusting adults because she was constantly moved and I imagine she felt hopeless to ever escape LVD, and probably would never want to because she provided care for JJ.

@ Rexburg Sleuth it would actually make some sense if LE chose to act on the 9th if they got word of the planned move on the 10th.

If indeed they were monitoring all electronic's and the kids or Chad came up with this date and a planned move from the property, I can certainly see them quickly moving in to intercept and search everything being taken from that property. If only for the fact that evidence could potentially be lost, cleaned or destroyed.

I think it's possible Chad mentioned needing to fix or move/ clean something in the yard before everyone vacated. Maybe was even seen doing something in the past few days.

I'm not saying it makes any of the kids guilty of helping or hiding, simply that it puts this rush with the sealed warrant into perspective.
JMO.
What was the date LV moved stuff into the storage unit? I can't remember, was Alex seen there also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member