Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Eaton - Reporter
1 hr ·
Friday at 8:30 p.m. Spread the word.

Vigil planned for JJ and Tylee as memorials are set up in honor of the children | East Idaho News

vigil_tylee-jj-860x796.jpg

103351343_286209042760996_9200337495274032281_n.jpg

The vigil will be held in the large field on the south side of Soda Tsunami at 3460 S. 25th East beginning at 8:30 p.m. Olsen say there will be prayers, a moment of silence and a musical performance of Sarah McLachlan’s “In the Arms of an Angel.”

“If it’s small, that’s great and it will be intimate. If it’s bigger, we’ll have the space for it,” Olsen says. “Anyone who is feeling the effects of this incredible loss is free to come and pay their respects.”

Olsen is asking those who attend to wear a mask and wear purple and blue to honor JJ and Tylee. Visit the Facebook page for more information.

It allows the storage company to arrange disposal. IMO.

Maybe those were the last few items she kept around the house to give the appearance the children were coming back, until she moved out and then didn't want the landlord to notify police she abandoned those very personal items.

Dr. Phil did a series of podcasts on this case. He said the picture blankets in the storage unit were hung up like a shrine to the kids. We didn't see that in pictures of the storage unit, and I haven't heard that anywhere else. But if true, maybe that's why Lori held on to those things. She warmed her own heart by forcing herself to be sentimental over the children.

How much time do you think Lori will do? I think she probably gave the green light for Chad to kill them and helped plan it. Closest case I can think of is Jennifer Valiante who helped plan the murder of her boyfriends parents. Valiante got 8 years, I imagine Lori will also have some sort of charge for "Murder involving a victim under the age of 12 by a person in a position of trust" maybe 10-20 years? Less if she is able to supply evidence for Tammy Daybell death?

No way will she get that little of time. She is looking at the death penalty for sure. JJ was special needs and both were minors.

Dr. Phil did a series of podcasts on this case. He said the picture blankets in the storage unit were hung up like a shrine to the kids. We didn't see that in pictures of the storage unit, and I haven't heard that anywhere else. But if true, maybe that's why Lori held on to those things. She warmed her own heart by forcing herself to be sentimental over the children.
I rather think they were hung up for the filming of Dateline, or another media piece. I believe that was done outside the unit, on the shutter?

I am still stuck on the motorhome thing. IIRC the permits were requested in March. Just before shutdowns for Covid, not sure if that played a role in delaying things but maybe CD was thinking he could put a motor home up on the property for one of his kids and cover the burial site. Inspectors go out with an undercover FBI agent for permits. Sunken terrain, odor of decomp, etc that could have tipped them off. Aerial photography also supports their suspicions - warrant requested to bring in ground penetrating radar & cadaver dogs to look for remains (as they had always planned).

This whole motorhome idea appears to have come up after LVD was arrested & returned from Hawaii. Because from what I can figure, CD & LVD planned to not return to Idaho and live in Paradise sans children & responsibilities forever and the afterlife. Strange to want to have the motor home because he didn't appear to want to move LV into that home initially - couldn't because they were still hiding the fact they got married. When the kids realized for whatever reason, that there would not be 2 residences (ie: home & motorhome) they planned to move out by mid june?
speculations . . .
jmo

I'm not bashing. Just making sure you realize it was most likely a modular home. A motorhome is a recreational vehicle. While some people live in a motorhome year around, lots of traveling is usually done. Jmo

Speaking of the storage unit.... why in heavens name were those certain personal items retained.. I can not come up with any reason at all...
What does it 'look like' when a parent discards a child's belongings?

I am LATE to this story.

Who is AC? Who is TR? What is the latest theory about someone named AC killing?

Please help. I've tried to figure this out here.

I’m usually staunchly against capital punishment for many reasons, but today I found myself wanting that justice for the kids. I read up on capital punishment in ID. They don’t use it often and I think I read that a woman has never been executed. Would LVD be the first? I can’t believe how much I’m changing my tune right now.

Good thing CD and LVD have no problem wearing the same clothes every day. They’ll likely be doing that for the rest of their lives. Which is better? The striped jumpsuit or those jeans in Hawaii?
Moo
FYI women have been executed , I had a female relative hung by the state of Arkansas back in the 1800s and there was Barbara Graham in the 1940s and others more recently.

This is all MOO. There are alot of maybes.I have been reading and thinking who might have tipped LE off,if there was a tip. I live in a town that is pretty small. Grew up in a small community. Everybody knows everybody. Everybody knows everybodies buisness. As a matter of fact everybody knows families generations back. You can't get away with anything. Sometimes it takes awhile for things to come to light,but it always does. People gossip all the time. I'm wondering if the information came to the right people finally. It was checked out finally. It could have been anything in passing. Like the bon-fires, maybe LE heard about them. I am sure they had to wait for the ground to thaw.

I am throwing this in. I read a comment where someone was trying to be respectful and gentle, but curious about the dig site.I was on a archeological dig for college. The tools take away small layers at a time. They don't want to miss a single thing. I know it's different from a recovery dig by LE, but it's must be somewhat similar. I noticed the rakes buckets and the small tools. Its a painstaking process. The soil is sifted so absolutely nothing is missed. You want to get everything possible.

Also prayers and comfort to all the family of these precious children. My deepest condolences.

I'll throw in my two cents. It looks like an old plastic tarp used for irrigation dams when flood irrigating. They are orange. There is a pile of them in my backyard. In one of the aerial photos you can see a stream of water running down the side of the field next to the tree and dry pond. It looks like pasture. I think there's a good possibility that it was dug up but not with the body and that LE quickly realized what it was. An old irrigation dam tarp. MOO.

That would explain why the buckets are next to it--they would have taken the dirt out and sifted it to make sure nothing had been collected there.

First, I damaged the link to his blog on purpose. I don't want to send anyone over there.

Second, but probably First. Many people experience the presence or influence of a loved one that has passed. Maybe some form of comfort comes or a nudging toward something occurs? Some people really long to have those kinds of things happen. They want to know that their parent who has passed on is proud of the life they are living or sees the grandchildren they never met. So I believe influences from deceased ancestors are real and I respect the experience and the people who have them. I don't mean to make light of an experience that is not at all unique to people who are LDS or to people of faith. It's the mockery of those experiences that offends me.

This whole...I'll call it a fictional account....really sets me off. I am absolutely convinced that Chad's own spirit was what told Tammy she needed to play less Frontierville on the computer -- for Chad's own reasons. My personal interpretation of the reason would be that he did this because he didn't think her Frontierville game reflected as well on him and that her genealogy might. (As if life is some double-dutch game where our lives are measured on the basis of a partner's behavior....that's another rant.)

This whole....storyline....is just so offensive because it's quite close to something that can and does happen. Except that I don't believe for a second that this particular thing happened. And then it becomes exceptionally offensive and even more obviously bogus in light of the fact that he's involved in the murder of two children. After all, he never writes a chapter in his blog about being warned by his deceased ancestor that his own behavior is in danger of going completely off the rails.

UGH.
Precisely why we are commanded not to communicate with the dead.

In the last photo it looks like there is a paper (building permit possibly?) taped to one of the poles. I wonder if someone involved in the new mobile home plans smelled something while out there working. Building inspector? Electrician? MOO
There were many such papers all over the red barn for LIDAR and GPR (ground penetrating Radar) to use for reference. They used this tech many times to locate exactly what was under the ground as well as where K9's indicated.

Snipped for focus.
If you've been near an active crematorium, you know this for sure. It's a very specific odor. More horrifically, Auschwitz (the concentration camp where Nazis murdered and burned millions) reportedly was overhung with the aroma of incinerated humans.

Oh, once you smell a cremation, you never forget it! Yes, RickshawFan it is an older no one forgets.

How much time do you think Lori will do? I think she probably gave the green light for Chad to kill them and helped plan it. Closest case I can think of is Jennifer Valiante who helped plan the murder of her boyfriends parents. Valiante got 8 years, I imagine Lori will also have some sort of charge for "Murder involving a victim under the age of 12 by a person in a position of trust" maybe 10-20 years? Less if she is able to supply evidence for Tammy Daybell death?

In my wildest dreams, LWOP. Jmo

I am LATE to this story.

Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Timeline Links (Update 7):
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)
Part V (December 2019)
Part VI (January 2020)
Part VII (February 2020)

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34
Thread #35 Thread #36
Everything you ever wanted to know is in here....Start with the timeline if you want to catch up.

I am LATE to this story.

timeline lori vallow - بحث Google

Found this searching google images for lori vallow timeline. This will help you understand the case AC is Alex Cox he shot Charles Vallow, it's been speculated by some the Daybells may try and pin the kids murder on him.

I don't believe she has a heart.

Blaming satan for deceiving Chad is repugnant. I believe people can sort right from wrong unless they have severe mental disability and there has been no indication Chad was in that state. I don’t think anyone should accept this notion as a reason for Chads behavior. Let’s recognize him for what he is, an immoral evil person. I know it might be hard for those that know him but that’s what he is.

Yes, yes, yes and yes!

Sorry if this is a double post..

Chad Daybell's neighbor describes 'strange' behavior after JJ and Tylee's disappearance

Chad Daybell's neighbor describes 'strange' behavior after JJ and Tylee's disappearance
Neighbor says Chad Daybell had large bonfires in the area where remains were recovered

*In article
Then suddenly, Matthew saw Chad try to leave.

"I saw his car take off down the road headed south towards Rexburg," Matthew said. "Just seconds later, the marked police cars had their lights and sirens, and floored it to go catch him."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966