Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just found the piece by Nate Eaton which shows off the quilts hung outside the unit - it wasn't Lori who displayed them like that.

This was the one where he visited the unit with Keith, and the blankets were in/on the boxes inside.

Looks like Alex was carrying a body. He appeared to be struggling with the weight.

I wonder if Chad was concerned the bodies would smell and had bonfires to cover up the smell?

I read somewhere that the Rexburg home was actually owned by Tammy and one of her sons. Chad was not the owner, after Tammy's death Chad may have become half owner by inheritance. I read this on a site I guess is sm but it sounded like it was from someone in the know. This is speculation not confirmed. This is why I was looking for for Idaho property records earlier but did not have any luck. Jmo please let me know if I should delete, I dont want to start a rumor but hope someone could find property ownership records.

We were discussing the address that is listed on the certificate of service to Chad for the preliminary hearing released this morning, it shows his address as one in Springville UT instead of Idaho. https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1271126937935593472 It just seems odd that the UT address would be listed instead of his ID address.

The house in Idaho was owned by Chad and Tammy, it was posted on here earlier.

Just wanted to clear up the discussion, thanks! MOO

It wasn't a tote, but a car seat, and the man was Chad, not Alex.
In the first video, first man in was identified by Nate as Alex. What he was carrying was dangling. Totes don’t dangle. I’m female and not very strong. But I’ve carried many a car seat belonging to my grandchildren. The man was having trouble with the weight of what he carried out.

In the first video, first man in was identified by Nate as Alex. What he was carrying was dangling. Totes don’t dangle.
And subsequently Nate said they made a mistake and the man was Chad. And I know totes don't dangle-I already said it wasn't a tote but a car seat.

In the first video, first man in was identified by Nate as Alex. What he was carrying was dangling. Totes don’t dangle.
And subsequently Nate said they made a mistake and the man was Chad. And I know totes don't dangle-I already said it wasn't a tote but a car seat.
please view the video again. That’s not a tote. I will let it rest though.

Chapter 44 – Idaho State Legislature
Sealed search warrant - Wikipedia
What Is a Sealed Warrant?
I.C.A.R. 32. Records of The Judicial Department - Examination and Copying - Exemption From and Limitations on Disclosure. | Supreme Court
I was curious about the warrents. This is what I found. Did they just have a search warrant or an arrest warrant for CD also? I don't remember reading about it anywhere. Only a search warrant. If there was a sealed warrant of arrest it will be made public in 180 days. A sealed search warrant can be seal permanently it looks like to me. Someone may know better than I.

Thanks for posting information regarding the specific Idaho statute.

In the first video, first man in was identified by Nate as Alex. What he was carrying was dangling. Totes don’t dangle. I’m female and not very strong. But I’ve carried many a car seat belonging to my grandchildren. The man was having trouble with the weight of what he carried out.

It wasn't a car seat for a child, it was the rear bench seat from the jeep. Chad and Lori had carried it in together the day before and then on Oct. 3rd Alex carries it out by himself. It would have been fairly heavy. MOO

the video I saw identified it as the rear seat, possibly from a Jeep. So, that type of car seat. Not a child’s car seat.

While everyone is discussing a mysterious orange item at the dig site, I wanted to bring over these photos from the media thread from back in Feb, focusing on the last photo showing multiple totes in the back of Alex's truck. I believe Dateline is the only place this image of the truck was shown. Any ideas on what the orange thing on top of the green and black tote could be?
It looks a lot like a coiled ratchet strap, used to hold a large tarp or cargo cover down to secure a load. Interesting that you noticed that, because I thought the orange tarp or cover like thing discussed quite a bit yesterday looks like a cargo cover that is utility trailer-sized. I couldn't quite make out whether there were brown or tan straps attached to it, that could be used to ratchet down a cover over a load.

Like this, but without the grommets and with tan straps of some kind (possibly): Truck Cover Tarp Grommets - METALgrommets.com

P.S. Good catch!

Last edited:
please view the video again. That’s not a tote. I will let it rest though.
It's a car seat. Not a tote.
"The next day, surveillance footage shows a second man visiting the storage unit back in Idaho with Lori around 2:11 p.m. This man, likely Cox, walks differently than Chad and carries the tire out rather than rolling it. He also carries the car seat by himself, rather than working with her like the day before."
Enhanced video shows who visited Lori Daybell's storage unit the same day her relative was shot at in Arizona | East Idaho News

If this is maybe leading to the theory that perhaps the bodies of the children were stored for some time in the storage unit, I don’t think that’s plausible. Even if it was refrigerated, I have learned from other cases that the smell of decomposition is distinct, permeates, and does not go away. (Thinking of Casey Anthony’s trunk in particular) Jmo

Chad Daybell's neighbor describes 'strange' behavior after JJ and Tylee's disappearance

The article states the adult children left, but their father stayed sitting in his vehicle for hours. Was he told to stay or did he decide to wait and see what they found? IMO, seeing the backhoes arriving may have been what prompted him to drive away!
I'm so curious if Chad had his cell phone with him as he sat in his car, and if he did, did he call someone? Or maybe he was searching for an attorney.

If this is maybe leading to the theory that perhaps the bodies of the children were stored for some time in the storage unit, I don’t think that’s plausible. Even if it was refrigerated, I have learned from other cases that the smell of decomposition is distinct, permeates, and does not go away. (Thinking of Casey Anthony’s trunk in particular) Jmo
If the bodies were in storage unit, they would have been stored there for a short time only, since Lori eventually abandoned the unit and didn't pay rent on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13