Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how much proof does one need? Children are missing, not seen for months, and Chad is having multiple bonfires in his yard. How is that not enough for a warrant?

Anyone who has the responsibility of authorizing a search warrant, MUST have undeniable proof. If they didn't know exactly where to go, they would have botched the whole case. There had to have been a great number of things that finally made that click-lock work. Do I wish it had been sooner, of course. But I still think there were just so many misteps that led up to where we are. If there is anyone to get angry about I think it is Gilbert and Chandler police. Ultimate failure.

I thought is always strange, that Tammy was not cremated. If Chad is so knowledgeable on burials....and Tammy died under suspension, I would have thought Chad would have wanted her cremated.
But then if he thought he was so smart and used a poison that was untraceable he might thought he got away with it.
Snipped for focus.
She was likely embalmed, aka filled with toxic liquids that destroy evidence.

In the first video, first man in was identified by Nate as Alex. What he was carrying was dangling. Totes don’t dangle. I’m female and not very strong. But I’ve carried many a car seat belonging to my grandchildren. The man was having trouble with the weight of what he carried out.

Not a child carrier seat, an actual car that has had the seat removed.

The Daybell "Family"... but includes Paul but not Matt. And it is referencing Chad's kids as victims, but not part of this "Daybell Family"
Perhaps because Matt and his wife live in the Rexburg community they put out a separate statement. I think this is being over thought. I think it was a very heartfelt message from a family in the midst of deep grief.

Perhaps because Matt and his wife live in the Rexburg community they put out a separate statement. I think this is being over thought. I think it was a very heartfelt message from a family in the midst of deep grief.

i really do too... I guess I was just sortof hoping they were all one, that is all.... my guess is that will come out better in future...

I think it was determined that was the jeep removable seat from Tylee's jeep. They also stored the extra tire on the back of the jeep, as I understand it.
Yes. They put the tire in the storage unit one day and brought it back the next. Something about you couldn’t open the back gate to the Jeep with the tire on. Removing the seat too...they seemed to be transporting something. An awful lot of work running back and forth from a storage unit...unless you didn’t want your neighbors seeing that.

If this is maybe leading to the theory that perhaps the bodies of the children were stored for some time in the storage unit, I don’t think that’s plausible. Even if it was refrigerated, I have learned from other cases that the smell of decomposition is distinct, permeates, and does not go away. (Thinking of Casey Anthony’s trunk in particular) Jmo

It persists alright, a friend of my husbands went missing on a motorcycle ride, months later his body was found. Traveling at high speed, around a curve, of the highway he ended up going straight after losing control and into a wooded area. Of course, his body nor the motorcycle were easily seen or obvious until a highway cutting crew accidentally found it.

It unofficially became a memorial spot where people left flowers, candles, pictures. We visited it once and like I said this was months after his disappearance, and probably a month even more after his funeral, and the smell was definitely something I cannot describe, unique, and the worst thing I have ever smelled and hope to not smell ever again. I am no delicate flower but I immediately started gagging and threw up from it.

no no no..... Tammy was not embalmed. Within LDS, that would have been a very very bad sign....

Is this true? That within LDS embalming is not practiced? What is it a sign of? Completely ignorant of this and very curious. Not being embalmed could be both an advantage and disadvantage in relation to the autopsy.

Anyone who has the responsibility of authorizing a search warrant, MUST have undeniable proof. If they didn't know exactly where to go, they would have botched the whole case. There had to have been a great number of things that finally made that click-lock work. Do I wish it had been sooner, of course. But I still think there were just so many misteps that led up to where we are. If there is anyone to get angry about I think it is Gilbert and Chandler police. Ultimate failure.

Good points. Since information about this case has been relatively scarce for the last couple of months, we might be able to assume that law enforcement has been quietly busy.

And coroner in Idaho. "Oh, sure, healthy woman dies at home, check. No problem. Paperwork is signed.". No autopsy. Not even bloodwork. No investigation at the home, or even cursory review of possible motives, ie, life insurance policies.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1271203221214654465
https://twitter.com/GarnaMejiaKSL/status/1271203221214654465

Garna Mejia KSL

@GarnaMejiaKSL

Fremont County Sheriff’s Office is looking like they’re taking the last of their equipment. I think they might be clearing the scene soon- yellow tape is down.
@KSL5TV
Video in link

3:10 PM · Jun 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Last edited:
I must have missed the motor home discussion. I thought he was buying a permanent large trailer and that is why he was going to put a large concrete pad down.

We had a good explanation a few pages back regarding RV motor home, manufactured home, and modular home.... good explanation. I am not sure if Chad was getting a manufactured or modular home...but I don't think an RV. IF you are even allowed to have an RV, the zoning requirements are different for all three types of homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee