Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CD had plenty of places to stash a body (at least for a few hours or even a few days) on that property. There were multiple outbuildings. A chicken coop, an A frame addition, not to mention a whole barn. There wouldn't happen to be deep freezer in one of those would there?

While everyone is discussing a mysterious orange item at the dig site, I wanted to bring over these photos from the media thread from back in Feb, focusing on the last photo showing multiple totes in the back of Alex's truck. I believe Dateline is the only place this image of the truck was shown. Any ideas on what the orange thing on top of the green and black tote could be?
it looks like a extension cord reel , I just bought one HDX from home depotupload_2020-6-11_16-40-44.jpeg

While everyone is discussing a mysterious orange item at the dig site, I wanted to bring over these photos from the media thread from back in Feb, focusing on the last photo showing multiple totes in the back of Alex's truck. I believe Dateline is the only place this image of the truck was shown. Any ideas on what the orange thing on top of the green and black tote could be?

The “orange thing” is a golf disc (frisbee like disc used in disc golf) IMO

I think they were buried on the property all this time. The first bonfire was in the fall.

I agree. They had more than one bonfire to keep destroying the children's remains.

Remember what Steven Avery did to his victim? He not only put her in a burn barrel with accelerant, but he also threw in rubber tires on top of her. He also broke up the bones by chopping them up with a shovel iirc. Very little remained of TH at all.

Also Cesar Lauren had bonfires for days right during the day, and he lived in a subdivision where homes were very close together. No one in the area had a clue he had the bonfires over the shallow grave he had dug where he had put his victim in.

Many say its impossible to destroy a body by a bonfire or burning them in other ways, but for years I've read about murderers who have done so, and their victim's remains were mere small bone fragments, and ash.

Imo, it's certainly doable based on past cases depending on the amount of accelerant used, and how often the remains are saturated with the accelerant. Also dismembering or crushing the bones first or during the burns also will help destroy the remains to mere bone fragments, and ash.

There are so many variables in destroying a body by fire. That is why some murderers are sucessful in doing so, and others weren't.

Imoo

Last edited:
In the first video, first man in was identified by Nate as Alex. What he was carrying was dangling. Totes don’t dangle. I’m female and not very strong. But I’ve carried many a car seat belonging to my grandchildren. The man was having trouble with the weight of what he carried out.
This video was later enhanced by Nate's East Idaho News showing that the man appeared to be Chad on the 3rd carrying out a Jeep-like seat and rolling out a tire.

It might have added to their info.... but there are other things that were lined up..remember LE/FBI really does have gobs....but they just had to be "perfect" in this case...too many parts, and too many dominos that could have gone haywire.

I am now giddy excited, that they might have gotten concrete evidence from the Cox household... that would just be a little bit of joy in the midst of sorrow.

I agree. They had more than one bonfire to keep destroying the children's remains.

Remember what Steven Avery did to his victim? He not only put her in a burn barrel with accelerant, but he also threw in rubber tires on top of her He also broke up the bones by chopping them up with a shovel iirc. Very little remained of TH at all.

Also Cesar Lauren had bonfires for days, and he lived in a subdivision where homes were very close together. No one in the area had a clue he had the bonfires over the shallow grave he had dug where he had put his victim in.

Many say its impossible to destroy a body by a bonfire or burning them in other ways, but for years I've read about murderers who have done so, and their victim's remains were mere small bone fragments, and ash.

Imo, it's certainly doable based on past cases depending on the amount of accelerant used, and how often the remains are saturated with the accelerant. Also dismembering or crushing the bones first or during the burns also will help destroy the remains to mere bone fragments, and ash.

Imoo
But in this particular cases, police refer to bodies as "remains." They also were able to tell that remains are that of children. Doesn't seem like there are only bone fragments. So I am really not sure if he was burning the bodies themselves or something else.

According to Dateline, LV's storage unit was accessed nine times in October but only once in November - on Oct. 28th, two men can be seen on security camera moving bikes into the unit and on Nov. 24th, a man and a woman, identified as CD and LV by Dateline, are seen on camera moving items in and out of the unit.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow/status/1271197535953022977

Nate Eaton

@NateNewsNow

"As matters move through the judicial process, we pray that each of our families can be strengthened and trust that justice will be swiftly served." Full statement here: https://eastidahonews.com/2020/06/tammy-daybells-family-issues-statement/…

2:48 PM · Jun 11, 2020·Twitter Web App

This statement... it's just the saddest of all I've seen the last few days.

Got me - emotionally - more than anything else.
jmo

I can't imagine any of Chad's family (Tammy or children) being present for the bonfire and subsequent burial. Where were they? This was supposedly in early September.
If Chad had his kids and grandkids there, I absolutely believe this will be the straw that breaks the camels back and turn on their Dad.

@Peach Pie
My guess is it was multiple things.

LE start thinking about Daybells home after the mobile home application and seeing where they want to put it.

Prehaps a coded conversation between LVD and CD strengthens this.

Talking to the neighbours gives them extreme cause for concern.

Looking at aerial photographs shows the areathats sunken and the grass has changed colour.

Something about the date comes up and ties everything together.

Yes to all of this.

Or, Lori really started hating Chad when he couldn't get her out of jail, so she flipped and recently told a story that only implicated him (for some deal of course). She may have had a story ready for LE long before they arrested her. She's not loyal to any man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13