Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this true? That within LDS embalming is not practiced? What is it a sign of? Completely ignorant of this and very curious. Not being embalmed could be both an advantage and disadvantage in relation to the autopsy.

As far as I know, embalming is routine LDS funeral process. As there is usually an open coffin viewing.

Is this true? That within LDS embalming is not practiced? What is it a sign of? Completely ignorant of this and very curious. Not being embalmed could be both an advantage and disadvantage in relation to the autopsy.
No, it's not true. Tammy was embalmed. Embalming is absolutely acceptable in LDS religion.
"Embalming
Embalming is acceptable for Mormons."
Latter-Day Saints (Mormon) Funeral Traditions

I think CD had plenty of places to stash a body (at least for a few hours or even a few days) on that property. There were multiple outbuildings. A chicken coop, an A frame addition, not to mention a whole barn. There wouldn't happen to be deep freezer in one of those would there?

Jumping in late here, and not caught up but yes! There are pictures of his large freezer box in the tool shed IIRC. I'll see if I can find it again.

I'm a few pages behind so....I just had a (vision) I wonder if IP could have found out something new about the kids location and he reported it to LE. I can see him not wanting MP to know as well as the rest of the Cox family. That could be the reason for the sealed warrant. I still hold out hope IP would do the right thing if it doesnt hurt MP legally. I dont think he would disclose anything if it affected her.
If it wasnt IP, I think it could be one of CDs kids , one who has a strong belief in what's right and what's wrong. Jmo

i keep hoping it was one of these options as well...though I am not totally convinced that it was an individual that gave LE the final "Go". I agree that there is a chance to reform Ian... even with that baby.. And I keep having faith in that youngest son, Mark... After coming back from an LDS mission which is a transforming experience in a young LDS man (or woman).... there is just no way he would go away from the teachings of his mainstream teachings. I just cannot believe that he would.

And coroner in Idaho. "Oh, sure, healthy woman dies at home, check. No problem. Paperwork is signed.". No autopsy. Not even bloodwork. No investigation at the home, or even cursory review of possible motives, ie, life insurance policies.
Totally. When Tammy died, it doesn't even appear any blood samples were collected. Just like many other things in this sorry mess, botched.

Going forward, what are the odds CD continues to pay for MM services for LV. How can he even communicate that should he decide he's not going to continue paying? It's not like he can say, "tell Lori I can no longer pay". Any form of contact even via 3rd part is prohibited.

We obviously don't know if it was a flat fee or typical billing but this just got real and real fast. Any experts here have a true estimate of what each party is probably paying? Also, is it common for a lawyer to just bow out if a client runs out of money? I'm guessing MM wants his name out there and will probably write a book someday that will outsell all of CD books.

I can't remember but didn't they state at one of the 94 bond reduction hearings an approximate amount they had left? Wasn't it somewhere around 200k left? That's not going to go far now that both have been charged and definitely not going to go far as additional charges are added. Does he abandon her totally to save himself with the best representation the money he still has left can buy?

I still don't see how MM can continue with LV even if CD is no longer represented by him. One would assume that he already has information that can taint the process.

Sorry, just spitballing ideas because it's now come to a head and there will be decisions to be made I'd imagine

Yes. They put the tire in the storage unit one day and brought it back the next. Something about you couldn’t open the back gate to the Jeep with the tire on. Removing the seat too...they seemed to be transporting something. An awful lot of work running back and forth from a storage unit...unless you didn’t want your neighbors seeing that.
I believe it was the day before/ day of one of the shooting attempts on one of the spouses that were no longer useful. Make the jeep less identifiable and give room in the back for the shooter. MOO

I thought Tammy was embalmed

Perhaps because Matt and his wife live in the Rexburg community they put out a separate statement. I think this is being over thought. I think it was a very heartfelt message from a family in the midst of deep grief.
But not Brad?

And I keep having faith in that youngest son, Mark... After coming back from an LDS mission which is a transforming experience in a young LDS man (or woman).... there is just no way he would go away from the teachings of his mainstream teachings. I just cannot believe that he would.

I want to come back to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members