Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going forward, what are the odds CD continues to pay for MM services for LV. How can he even communicate that should he decide he's not going to continue paying? It's not like he can say, "tell Lori I can no longer pay". Any form of contact even via 3rd part is prohibited.

We obviously don't know if it was a flat fee or typical billing but this just got real and real fast. Any experts here have a true estimate of what each party is probably paying? Also, is it common for a lawyer to just bow out if a client runs out of money? I'm guessing MM wants his name out there and will probably write a book someday that will outsell all of CD books.

I can't remember but didn't they state at one of the 94 bond reduction hearings an approximate amount they had left? Wasn't it somewhere around 200k left? That's not going to go far now that both have been charged and definitely not going to go far as additional charges are added. Does he abandon her totally to save himself with the best representation the money he still has left can buy?

I still don't see how MM can continue with LV even if CD is no longer represented by him. One would assume that he already has information that can taint the process.

Sorry, just spitballing ideas because it's now come to a head and there will be decisions to be made I'd imagine

I've never understood this either. Does CD even have an income now? Have he and LV been living on the life insurance payout since last fall?

Honestly we don't know which one we might be looking at. My first thought is that has to be TR and JJ is buried under the tree, but in retrospect - I don't think LVD was as emotionally connected or bonded with JJ as she was with TR, given she was her bio child (sick but often true) and she had those first 9 years with TR before JJ came along. As I am typing this I still struggle with seeing her as the "good mother" she was described in those early years. Therefore, the burial site under the tree would probably feel more "protected and loving" in my opinion. Of course, I am assuming that LVD had any say in where the children were buried on CD's property. Sick to think that TR was probably laying there the whole time TD was there, all while CD having visions TD would die soon.

no no no..... Tammy was not embalmed. Within LDS, that would have been a very very bad sign....

More light shed on autopsies surrounding Daybells

“Robin said, despite the fact that Tammy was embalmed and interred for close to three weeks, he believes the odds of finding something are “pretty good." He thinks it’s “likely,” if there was any foul play involved in Tammy’s death, the autopsy will find it.“

Bolded by me

I.C.R. 41. Search and Seizure. | Supreme Court

Issuance of Warrant.

(1) In General. After receiving an affidavit or other information, a judge may issue a warrant if the judge finds there is probable cause to believe that the grounds for the application exist. The finding of probable cause must be based on substantial evidence, which may be hearsay in whole or in part, provided there is a substantial basis, considering the totality of the circumstances, to believe probable cause exists for the warrant

And coroner in Idaho. "Oh, sure, healthy woman dies at home, check. No problem. Paperwork is signed.". No autopsy. Not even bloodwork. No investigation at the home, or even cursory review of possible motives, ie, life insurance policies.

Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed | East Idaho News

“My dear wife Tammy passed away in her sleep early Saturday, October 19. When I awoke at around 6 a.m., it was clear she had been gone for several hours,” he wrote. “It came as a shock. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t been awakened somehow, but all indications are that her spirit simply slipped away during the night. Her face looked serene, with her eyes closed and a slight smile. It was devastating to discover her that way, but I’m so grateful that her death was peaceful.”......
...Five days after the post was emailed to AVOW subscribers, Chad married Lori Vallow on a Hawaii beach. Court documents show he received $430,000 in life insurance money after Tammy died. Multiple sources say the funds came from several policies and Chad made “significant” increases to at least one policy before Tammy passed away.

....“We were talking about how his family is doing and he told me his dad remarried,” she says. “I thought it was a joke because he kind of laughed about it afterward. I laughed and he said, ‘No, I’m serious. My dad went to Hawaii on a business trip and met a widow and they just got married.'”
The friend wasn’t sure how to respond and sensed the Daybell children were not happy their father had remarried so quickly.
“I’ll never forget he said, ‘My dad’s not a bad guy – he’s just done some bad things,'” she says. “I remember calling my mom that night and telling her how weird it was that Chad’s wife hadn’t even been in the ground a month and he’s already married again.”

I've thought about this too. I imagine there may have been some uncomfortable conversations between spouses, sons/daughters-in-law.
My DH would never say one negative word about his parents, ever, even when they weren't very nice. Finally I told him that I would not allow the kids to be around them if they didn't stop making nasty remarks about some people. He finally told them to stop.
Spouses sometimes need to hold each other accountable. Could be this has happened here.

It doesn't have to be his children. Could be an in law, one of the grandchildren's parents. Inlaws have a lot lower tolerance than children do. MOO

I don’t usually believe in the death penalty either. To me it’s kinda like 2 wrongs don’t make a right. But this case has made me view things a little differently too. I realize now why capital punishment exists. For monsters like Lori and Chad. Hurting children is pretty much the lowest, scummiest thing someone can do. And to have it be your own children is 100 times worse. Let’s just hope that the jury is full of people who think like we do! MOO
I oppose the death penalty now because it is clear that we have executed at least some innocent people in this country. However, in this case I could be for it. But I don't think Chad or Lori's life in prison will be very pleasant. I think I'd rather see them suffer another 30 or so years in prison as known child murderers before moving to the other side of the veil.

Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed | East Idaho News

“My dear wife Tammy passed away in her sleep early Saturday, October 19. When I awoke at around 6 a.m., it was clear she had been gone for several hours,” he wrote. “It came as a shock. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t been awakened somehow, but all indications are that her spirit simply slipped away during the night. Her face looked serene, with her eyes closed and a slight smile. It was devastating to discover her that way, but I’m so grateful that her death was peaceful.”......
...Five days after the post was emailed to AVOW subscribers, Chad married Lori Vallow on a Hawaii beach. Court documents show he received $430,000 in life insurance money after Tammy died. Multiple sources say the funds came from several policies and Chad made “significant” increases to at least one policy before Tammy passed away.

....“We were talking about how his family is doing and he told me his dad remarried,” she says. “I thought it was a joke because he kind of laughed about it afterward. I laughed and he said, ‘No, I’m serious. My dad went to Hawaii on a business trip and met a widow and they just got married.'”
The friend wasn’t sure how to respond and sensed the Daybell children were not happy their father had remarried so quickly.
“I’ll never forget he said, ‘My dad’s not a bad guy – he’s just done some bad things,'” she says. “I remember calling my mom that night and telling her how weird it was that Chad’s wife hadn’t even been in the ground a month and he’s already married again.”

And the beach wedding was planned before Tammy's death. When were the clothes and rings ordered from Amazon on Charles Vallow's Amazon account? September?

Surprised LVD has not been charged with fraud for that.

I took a couple months break from this case, so please forgive if this has been discussed. I didn’t search before posting.

In regards to JJ and Tylee’s social security benefits. Has there been a case brought against Lori for fraud of those benefits? Would those payments have continued to this point? Will they stop now or would she get the benefits as the survivor?

And coroner in Idaho. "Oh, sure, healthy woman dies at home, check. No problem. Paperwork is signed.". No autopsy. Not even bloodwork. No investigation at the home, or even cursory review of possible motives, ie, life insurance policies.
I can't remember but I'm assuming the coroner has been questioned, right? Is this person a friend or anything?

Edited out previous post accidentally left in on this one.

That differs from Melanie Gibb saying they all (Chad and his kids) had cookies at Lori’s after the funeral. Unless he had a poorly developed sentence and meant he met the widow here and got married in Hawaii.

I took a couple months break from this case, so please forgive if this has been discussed. I didn’t search before posting.

In regards to JJ and Tylee’s social security benefits. Has there been a case brought against Lori for fraud of those benefits? Would those payments have continued to this point? Will they stop now or would she get the benefits as the survivor?

I think a lot is riding on their autopsy. They can say when they think the kids were last seen but the autopsy will give a better picture of when. I cant see the Feds charging them though unless State charges fail.

I think CD had plenty of places to stash a body (at least for a few hours or even a few days) on that property. There were multiple outbuildings. A chicken coop, an A frame addition, not to mention a whole barn. There wouldn't happen to be deep freezer in one of those would there?

Or maybe the townhouse (#107) where Alex supposedly lived? In a big chest freezer in the garage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654