Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the real life TV show Dr. G., Medical Examiner, there are times where she says the
autopsy is incomplete because she can't put the
whole story together to determine cause of death. They may have done all the requested tests, but it doesn't add up yet. Sometimes they have to request additional toxicology tests
as the labs only test for the chemicals requested from ME.
So to answer your question, they don't have a complete explanation for cause of death, yet.

I love Dr G! Since I haven’t seen it in a long time, do you know if the show is still made? She was so smart and insightful. She was very thorough, explaining each finding in a way laymen can understand.
How long does it typically take to have results of an autopsy released? Iirc, it can be weeks, right? Thanks!
JMO

Jumping off your post. Back in March, I posted that Joseph Scott Morgan was being interviewed on “True Crime Live” and was asked about Tammy Daybell’s autopsy/toxicology and agreed it could take up to a year for the results due to embalming and the amount of time she was buried before exhumation. For those who don’t know, Morgan served as the Senior Investigator for the Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office in Atlanta for fourteen years, appears on CNN and HLN as a forensics expert, and authored the book, “Blood Beneath My Feet: The Journey of a Southern Death Investigator”, among other things.
I remember, thanks for bringing this up again.

Here’s an article also with him it it...
Investigators: Why no autopsy after sudden death of woman linked to 'cult mom'?

I love Dr G! Since I haven’t seen it in a long time, do you know if the show is still made? She was so smart and insightful. She was very thorough, explaining each finding in a way laymen can understand.
How long does it typically take to have results of an autopsy released? Iirc, it can be weeks, right? Thanks!
JMO
Dr. G's show ended back in 2012. Autopsy itself doesn't take weeks, but toxicology tests can take a long time, especially if looking for unusual poisons.

Was Chad or Alex a hunter? If so they may have been used to processing deer. If you know how that works, you could do the same to dispose of a body. Even use cold storage and dispose over time. In bonfires.
I don't believe either one was a hunter.

The thing about Yellowstone is......
Yes, it's vast and there are many remote areas. But there are also millions of tourists. EVERYWHERE. It's also a land of a billion photos. Last time I was there (late October), bus loads of Chinese tourists were pulling up as if from nowhere, geysers and mud pools all around. They'd all clamber out, stand at the foot of the bus steps and snap photos with long lenses. They didn't even step more than a few feet from the bus! Not even onto the boardwalk or to peer over the rail. I was quite shocked: evidently the prize was a "been there, done that" photo and not the experience. At any rate, yep, billions of photos out there via long lenses.
If you're having to remove a body, you'd certainly be in a place where someone could see you. You'd be parked at a busy pullover. And we might be talking about as much as 140 lbs of dead weight body. Otherwise, you'd have to dismember the body in order to lift.... I'm creeping myself out.
Backcountry assault and burial? No way CD and LV are heading into the woods with grizzlies and wolves: they're totally NOT the type! Doubt they'd even set foot on a woodland trail. Their thing is evidently lalalala on a Hawaii beach in the sunset holding hands...
I could totally see them buying and taking a silver and orange space blanket to Yellowstone just in case, though...
BTW, I've never seen a grizzly or a wolf at Yellowstone, but I'm quite convinced the mere thought would deter LV and CD.

Do you remember just how we were informed of "Tylee last seen at Yellowstone" . Something is now not making sense to me... were we intentionally sidetracked? Goin back to the timeline to see was adds up....

Respectfully snipped for focus.
I've been out of the loop for several months, so maybe this was evaluated already, but my first take on that blog entry is that CD didn't write it. Maybe I'm looking at this from too much of a retrospective lens, but IMO it was heavily edited by someone else or chunks were lifted from another person's story.
The entry looks super canned.
Maybe CD just talks like this? It just seems so unlikely.....
Everything Chad writes is super canned. MOO.

I don't believe either one was a hunter.

but plenty of their friends were. I have always felt that has been some unknowing other person when we were spinning all our wheels guessing what went on at Yellowstone, or Island Park of the trek between Rexburg and YS.... remember allllll those discussions?

I’m usually staunchly against capital punishment for many reasons, but today I found myself wanting that justice for the kids. I read up on capital punishment in ID. They don’t use it often and I think I read that a woman has never been executed. Would LVD be the first? I can’t believe how much I’m changing my tune right now.

Good thing CD and LVD have no problem wearing the same clothes every day. They’ll likely be doing that for the rest of their lives. Which is better? The striped jumpsuit or those jeans in Hawaii?
Moo
Don't know about ID but here is a list of women executed. Maybe ID will make an exception and make Lori first.
List of women executed in the United States since 1976 - Wikipedia

Do you remember just how we were informed of "Tylee last seen at Yellowstone" . Something is now not making sense to me... were we intentionally sidetracked? Goin back to the timeline to see was adds up....
She was last seen in Yellowstone doesn't mean she didn't return from there and died soon thereafter. Because Yellowstone is such a huge park with a lot of places to hide a body, there was a lot of speculation that she didn't return from there. But that all it was, speculation.

Jumping off your post. Back in March, I posted that Joseph Scott Morgan was being interviewed on “True Crime Live” and was asked about Tammy Daybell’s autopsy/toxicology and agreed it could take up to a year for the results due to embalming and the amount of time she was buried before exhumation. For those who don’t know, Morgan served as the Senior Investigator for the Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office in Atlanta for fourteen years, appears on CNN and HLN as a forensics expert, and authored the book, “Blood Beneath My Feet: The Journey of a Southern Death Investigator”, among other things.

Tricia interviewed him also. He discussed AC and TD. Fascinating guest, recommended.

When did Chad hire his new lawyer, John Prior? It was awfully fast for him to be sitting there when Chad was arrested the day before. And he said Chad was "ready to cooperate." Wondering what that means.
EDITED: NEVER MIND! Watching the video yesterday makes it clear that the lawyer hasn't even had time to let the court know of a change in counsel. So, he probably hired him right after he was arrested.
I bet he was googling lawyers while he "sat in the car for hours- according to the neighbor". MOO.

She was last seen in Yellowstone doesn't mean she didn't return from there and died soon thereafter. Because Yellowstone is such a huge park with a lot of places to hide a body, there was a lot of speculation that she didn't return from there. But that all it was, speculation.

Well, thank God LE still has that bargaining tool to use. As self-serving as these two are I think they will jump at the chance to spill the truth with that hanging over their heads.

JR certainly isn't a very good psychic. She was claiming both children were alive and in a house with a lot of light. There is not a lot of light in a backyard grave.
I noticed I had stated my statement wrong. I meant to say that I feel her interview IS now pointless... i went back and edited. I am thinking she was all excited to get the "time of day" with Nate...and may have lost that... Maybe Nate will edit.. who knows. who cares...hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo