Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip> Maybe chad told a lie about finding a dead dog like he did the raccoon and needing to bury it. I do imagine he “talked” his way out of looking suspicious.

Alex could have done something like this, too. Needed a place to bury JJ's dog?

Keep in mind precedent as to how this is done.
1)A lawyer signs up as private atty...
2)then the coffer runs dry...
3) and the atty who wanted for mere publicity signs up for the state to pay him... long term $$$ and publicity. It may not be at the private atty rate... but it's steady income for future stardom!

voila... Jose Baez on Casey Anthony case for example.
Thanks. Although MM has been soooooooo bad, I cant imagine him making it the duration.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he removed himself from both clients or was removed by the judge depending on how these cases end up

MOO Missed a murder because she felt she knew what was going on. Sheriffs deputies also apparently snowed.

Brenda Dye to run for Fremont County Coroner | Idaho | rexburgstandardjournal.com

It is a bit odd, especially with the coroner's background as an EMT, that this sudden death in a healthy 49 year-old wouldn't be flagged for autopsy.

When my father passed away a few year ago, aged over 80 and with terminal cancer and a host of other serious medical issues, we had to wait for nearly a day before the body was released and death certification was issued, following several consultations with attending physicians, at which point we were informed that while an autopsy was not strictly required, it might still be requested. It was upsetting and a bit confounding, but we went with the medical advice and were led through it carefully.

Had we been in Chad's shoes -- while not being Chad, of course -- we would absolutely have wanted this sudden death investigated if only to rule out some worrying possibilities. His whole narrative of "peacefully in the night" fits with the "nothing to see here/look over there!" methodology he and Lori have cultivated throughout. no doubt congratulating themselves that their ability to evade detection was tied to their power over the universe, and a prophecy fulfilled further demonstrating and the righteousness of their mission as gods among mortals. Hopefully the mortals win, in this case.

SORRY....obviously the "last night" was cleared up. I'll wait to catch up before opening my mouth and inserting foot.

I think I read the ME was new on the job. CD should know all the ins and outs. He was a cemetery sexton by profession. IMO. This was in answer to how CD got a lackadaisical ME. Something happened with the quote.

20/20 hindsight on this before other deaths were brought to light. No doubt the coroner did at least know of Chad, and Chad apparently had a good reputation. Probably went along with Chad wanting an open casket. No autopsy. And whoever said 3 days is the norm for a funeral, from experience, it almost always used to be that way before Covid-19.

It is a bit odd, especially with the coroner's background as an EMT, that this sudden death in a healthy 49 year-old wouldn't be flagged for autopsy.

When my father passed away a few year ago, aged over 80 and with terminal cancer and a host of other serious medical issues, we had to wait for nearly a day before the body was released and death certification was issued, following several consultations with attending physicians, at which point we were informed that while an autopsy was not strictly required, it might still be requested. It was upsetting and a bit confounding, but we went with the medical advice and were led through it carefully.

Had we been in Chad's shoes -- while not being Chad, of course -- we would absolutely have wanted this sudden death investigated if only to rule out some worrying possibilities. His whole narrative of "peacefully in the night" fits with the "nothing to see here/look over there!" methodology he and Lori have cultivated throughout. no doubt congratulating themselves that their ability to evade detection was tied to their power over the universe, and a prophecy fulfilled further demonstrating and the righteousness of their mission as gods among mortals. Hopefully the mortals win, in this case.
"These aren't the drones you are looking for . . . move along".
CD must have had "the force" with him (for a minute).

I think I read the ME was new on the job. CD should know all the ins and outs. He was a cemetery sexton by profession. IMO. This was in answer to how CD got a lackadaisical ME. Something happened with the quote.

It's also probably worth keeping in mind that not every unexplained death results in an autopsy. As of October 19th, 2019, nobody knew these folks from Adam, and any "suspicious circumstances" didn't begin to be revealed until a few weeks later.

Yes I am. And I was trying very hard to delete my post and my computer froze. I had to reboot.

Everyone please forgive me. I am so sorry. Think I will go back to just reading here and not commenting. Would love to blame my old age but maybe its more than that. :(
We’ll all done this. Please continue to post. We learn from one another.

This made me laugh so hard because I’m new here and that is EXACTLY what I thought it meant until I figured it out lol! I kept thinking wow! Some people are really in a bad mood here. :) Wish I would have been brave enough to ask like you did!

@Michael0808 I surmise that the moderator is the one placing the DBM and perhaps for post that do not are not within the scope of the Terms of Use on this site--but I'm just guessing.

Either way, I'm gonna do my best not to get one. Your reply made me chuckle so thanks!

Not really. No spousal privileges when involving children so its irrelevant

Ergo, LE will find out and we'll know upon trial whether it was a dance on the sand with Chad... or was a filed marriage.

I have noticed LE and legal says Lori Vallow...

I would like to see some of our super sleuths concentrate on the actual crime timeline not just the chronology of events. Pinning down when the crimes likely took place might help us understand the potential evidence LE has to pursue the murder charges.

I’ll start first but I’m not really sticking my neck out. I think the crimes took place before the welfare check. The prosecutor has cast a wide net but it stands to reason once LE got involved it didn’t leave the monsters much room. They were mainly gone from Idaho after Thanksgiving too.

With that in mind the question also begs if Chadbo was bold enough to attempt a burial/burn prior to Tammy passing away. With his kids across the street and Tammy in the house I can’t imagine him pulling that off unless it was on the weekend she was gone. We also don’t know if his kids were living at the house prior to her death so that brings up another potential roadblock.

My guess is the actual burials took place after Oct 19 but prior to November 25. That’s just 5 weeks but well after the kids last confirmed sightings. When the murders actually took place is another real conundrum. I have to think it was all done at once but with Tylees absence before JJ it’s really difficult to read. We know that MG was there late Sept which according to everything else might have been the peak of their derangement. The possibility of both being murdered at different times and/or moved creates more questions as well as the involvement of AC. In short I think the murders took place between 9/23 and 10/19 with the burial/burn (if that happened) between 10/19 and 11/25.

Any other thoughts on the dates?

The one thing that does concern me a wee bit is why murder charges where not ready to go. We’ve all seen cases where LE says “we just need the body” and charges come as soon as it’s discovered. I’m confident LE will get it right but since they didn’t come immediately probably underscores the complexity and difficulty of the case. I think the monsters will eventually turn on each other but with this bizzaro case nothing would surprise me. I’m hoping LE is laying out irrefutable evidence as we speak.

Also, I understand the intense interest but many of the questions and theories contemplated and posted have been answered or discussed here for weeks if not months. Having casual participants catching up is the reason but I’m sure many of us are scrolling and rolling through 75% of the posts when almost everything is in the timeline or searchable. Seek and you shall find :)
This article states Tammy lived in the house with Chad and ‘some of her adult children’ at the time of her death. Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death | East Idaho News

Hi everybody...so i'm reading the timelines AGAIN and still can't come to terms with a GUESS at a motive. Further, the dead bodies started collecting around LV long before CD's involvement from what I can tell. So, was the final push of dead bodies because CD was charmed by LV (he's not someone I would think she would be attracted to) and it all started out of an affair? Or was it truly the end of days that got them all embroiled together?

I think someone like CD could be easily swept up in the charm, sexuality, and hero worship/admiration of LV. It happens pretty routinely to men in their 50s, to fall for a sexpot and discard their hard working wives of decades. I know personally men who have done this (without killing anyone).

I'm afraid the problem might have been JJ, he was very high maintenance.

As long as JJ was around, LV and CD couldn't be romantic newlyweds, or go off together to live in Hawaii. If they truly believed Doomsday would be in July, they didn't have much time to be together.

There have been cases of women who have killed or abandoned their small children in order to go off with a man, who they know isn't interested in their children. Like Susan Smith, but others I know of.

Possibly TR was eliminated because she cared so much for JJ and would know if something happened to him. Also, TR may have come into conflict her mother (and uncle), because of the many bizarre things happpening/deaths in the family. And she may have inherited money from her father, that LV wanted to use.

IMO, LV planned with her brother to eliminate her husband, CV, and get the million dollars. Then she could get someone else to look after JJ, possibly his grandmother.

But LV did not receive the life insurance, the grandmother did. LW, the grandmother, has said it herself: out of pure spite, LV didn't want to send JJ to LW, because then LW would have everything, and LV would have nothing, she would lose the financial support for JJ.

Again, possible with the obsession about Doomsday, LV thought this was all short-term anyway, that whether people were alive or dead now, or whether she might be arrested and go to jail, didn't matter because the end of the world was coming.

Does anyone have any insights or thoughts on why the remains have not been officially identified yet? I’m not sure how long something like this generally takes so I’m curious if it’s due to forensic reasons or if it’s just not being officially publicly announced yet for some reason.
It is obvious they had sufficient basis to make a presumptive identification and they've notified kin accordingly. Likely they are waiting to finalize the DNA and additional forensic analysis before making a formal finding of identification. There is nothing to be gained by making such a finding before completing the analysis and it is important that they be able to show that everything was done by the book when the evidence is presented. It may be a week or more before we get a formal identification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graham_Skeeter