Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting doesn't really begin...MOO. I hope someday we can talk more about her, she definitely plays a role in this. I am shocked the press hasn't talked to her more.

Seriously, she and Alex both played roles in all of this. Z did not conjure up the earthquakes quickly enough and Alex was a bad shot. :p

That has been my assumption as well. Or maybe even another bankrupcy in the works?? I have always wondered who even has a job in this group?
There are so few assets, and the value of that home is quite moderate, and who knows what the mortgage is. Best to get that transferred to a child asap.
I had forgotten about the money problems I guess, but I was not aware of bankruptcy. ?

Well said! Getting back to the more commonplace aspects of the whole obsessive mid-life love-affair thing! If we subtract all the supernatural, culty double-talk, and murder, we still have two uncentered people, with apparently weak boundaries, crushin' hard on each other. Just like a whole lot of other affairs. But usually when you tell someone they're a god, it's post-coital flattery, not a promotion :)

I literally laughed out loud about that one. :p

Yeah.

Snipped & BBM
Tylee's 2-door Jeep Wrangler: Texas license LWD0997, VIN 1C4GJXAN6JW326205. It was sold used on January 17, 2019.
I was not aware of the Jan purchase date when I made my post. [Note to self: stop replying to posts when you’re not caught up on reading the thread]
IMO CV bought or leased the Jeep for TR during the brief time CV & LVD reconciled & they were all living in Texas [sometime after LVD’s 58 days missing and 3ish wks prior to CV’s death]
Scratch this theory. I defer to DI_Isokawa post on vehicles. Scroll down to Tylee’s Jeep.

BBM
In catching up I noticed somebody quoted an earlier post of mine about the automobiles in the case, and now I can't find that one to link to. Unfortunately, the post of mine that was quoted was in error. So to try and set the record straight, here is what I know about the cars:

Charles's F150: License number and disposition unknown to me. This is the vehicle Charles could not find at the Phoenix airport when he returned from San Antonio. Based on some outside chatter it is my surmise that this vehicle was not taken from the airport by Lori, but rather Lori and MG went to the airport and moved it inside the lot so he couldn't find it.

Alex's F150: Arizona license CPQuint. This is the vehicle I initially mis-identified as belonging to Charles. It is the vehicle mentioned in the FBI call for witnesses at Yellowstone, and seen in the lapel vids at the site of Charles's murder. Outside chatter/rumors are that this vehicle ended up with Colby in exchange for Tylee's Jeep (FWIW, which may not be worth much.) Impounded by police at a time and place unknown to me.

Tylee's 2-door Jeep Wrangler: Texas license LWD0997, VIN 1C4GJXAN6JW326205. It was sold used on January 17, 2019. This vehicle was identified as been driven by the shooter in the attempt on Brandon Boudreaux's life 2 October 2019. Possibly given to Tylee by Charles to compensate for the pain of moving from the Chandler house to the much less attractive Gilbert residence in January 2019. Tylee told police at murder scene that she drove it from Texas to Arizona by herself. It is possible that she meant that she and Charles flew to Texas, picked it up, and she did all the driving on the way back (as opposed to being alone in the vehicle.) Possibly at the murder scene behind closed garage door. Outside chatter/rumors that it ended up with Colby and was swapped to Alex for his pickup. (Again, FWIW, which may not be worth much.) Impounded by Rexburg police on or about 27 November 2019.

Lori's Infiniti QX70 SUV: Texas license not known by me. Visible in garage at the murder scene. Disposition unknown to me.

Unknown Nissan Rogue SUV: Caught on security camera at Rexburg storage locker. Not sighted by me elsewhere. Idaho license, owner and disposition unknown to me. Possibly a rental, but the aftermarket luggage racks on top argue otherwise. It would be *very* interesting to know whose SUV this is.

I have attached pictures to make it easier for others to search if they choose.

Just listened again to Chad's court appearance on YouTube. His attorney does say that Chad turned himself in, and did not flee from police when they showed up to the house "last night".

There has been some argument that the attorney did not mean "last night, but rather "yesterday morning"; but he does say "last night", as if meaning the night before the warrant was served.

JMO Possibly the police did give Chad some extra time to contact various family members and his attorney, if he turned himself in. After arrest, he would only get one phone call, if that is still the case upon arrest, which it was last I knew.

The attorney also does not want a summary or formal reading of the charges brought, but the judge reads a summary anyway, for the record: CD "....did willfully conceal and/or aide and abet another to willfully conceal human remains; knowing that said remains were about to be produced, used, and or/discovered as evidence in a felony proceeding.

The judge, in setting bail at $1 million, takes into consideration the prosecutor's argument that the very serious nature of the egregious concealment of human remains bares on character.

MOO
BBM in quote
I just listened again and this isn’t what his attorney said. He didn’t say that he turned himself in at all. What he said is:
“When the police showed up at his house last night Mr. Daybell didn’t flee, Mr. Daybell didn’t abscond, Mr. Daybell didn’t run.”
“Mr. Daybell’s intention was to turn himself in through his counsel into the court if that was going to happen and to address these issues”
Jmo
ETA it wasn’t going to happen because he was arrested while driving away from the scene

Last edited:
I don’t know, maybe it’s my inexperience. To me it seems the easiest way to get caught. And if I was a child of his they would have to first accept that dad was responsible or have doubts, I think, in order to consider him burying them in the yard.

what I honestly don’t get is emma moving in. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38
Why? It seems strange. Is she moving in with her family or alone I would wonder. Maybe it’s purely a financial decision.

Possibly to guard the house while Chad is gone, and to for her to be the one to whom custody of Chad is released to, should he post bond. MOO

Was his baby born in 2019 or 2018? Guess I am hoping 2018, so every birthday doesn't have to remind him of the hell he has gone through in 2019-2020. Not that it will ever be forgotten...but just hope it doesn't get "attached" to baby...
IIRC <modsnip: Please do not use names of minors> was born Feb. 2019

Last edited by a moderator:
2019, just before Lori ran off and disappeared to Hawaii with Tylee leaving JJ with Charles.

so forever... the year of his baby's birth with this mess.
Well said! Getting back to the more commonplace aspects of the whole obsessive mid-life love-affair thing! If we subtract all the supernatural, culty double-talk, and murder, we still have two uncentered people, with apparently weak boundaries, crushin' hard on each other. Just like a whole lot of other affairs. But usually when you tell someone they're a god, it's post-coital flattery, not a promotion :)

over all these months, or analyzing these two, discussing alllllllll the issues....a huge number of us keep coming back to "lust and greed"...simple as that.

I had forgotten about the money problems I guess, but I was not aware of bankruptcy. ?

Tammy and Chad went through bankruptcy with their publishing company back in Utah. I thought someone on WS had mentioned that there was still significant debt in the Daybell finances (not totally sure of that tho), but the guy has never really made a significant living anyway.. Gosh....what Tammy had to put up with......

Right, that’s the question I’m trying to answer: who initiated the violence?

We know that Lori and Alex had initiated extreme violence on Tylee’s dad. So there’s precedent, before Chad came into the picture.

But there was no pattern of violence with Chad. It doesn’t even looks like there was any crime in his past, where you have theft and fraud from Lori.

So it seems to me that Chad’s make believe doctrine served as a justification for the violent crimes that Lori and Alex committed.

Other evidence may come out, but it looks like Chad’s a huckster while Lori and Alex are the killers. Tammy’s autopsy and related evidence might answer some of these questions.
Until Chad came into the picture, doesn't look like Lori and Alex actually killed anyone. Chad filled her head with crazy ideas about dark spirits, zombies, multiple previous lives and marriages. Apparently Alex became a believer of all those ideas as well.
Agreed. I think Chad found the two most gullible people, Lori and Alex, and the rest is history. Not downplaying their involvement, but I am convinced Lori became brainwashed and Alex always followed her lead. (Edited because I need more coffee and can't formulate a thought at the moment)

I guess I've seen that house as the place her mother was murdered and she sees it as the place her mother died. Totally different things, so I guess I can see why she would be comfortable there.

That yard, on the other hand. There's no question about the children buried in that yard -- his daughter has to understand those angels were murdered. So I can't see how she can be anywhere near that yard.

i personally do not either. I see them all leaving town actually. But financial issues do have to be carried out. I bet many of them go back to Utah.

Tammy and Chad went through bankruptcy with their publishing company back in Utah. I thought someone on WS had mentioned that there was still significant debt in the Daybell finances (not totally sure of that tho), but the guy has never really made a significant living anyway.. Gosh....what Tammy had to put up with......
Thanks. I gathered the "publishing company" didn't make any money and probably lost it instead, but I thought there was at least a chance the Chadster had other means of support. In other words, I guess it has been a revelation to me that Tammy was the only one pulling in consistent income.

BBM in quote
I just listened again and this isn’t what his attorney said. He didn’t say that he turned himself in at all. What he said is:
“When the police showed up at his house last night Mr. Daybell didn’t flee, Mr. Daybell didn’t abscond, Mr. Daybell didn’t run.”
“Mr. Daybell’s intention was to turn himself in through his counsel into the court if that was going to happen and to address these issues”
Jmo
He lost me at the point he said "he has shown up to the proceeding today". :rolleyes:

I've considered that as well -- Chad might have rolled and then told them he couldn't be there as they dug, so they sent him to his car, but when he tried to drive off -- they arrested him. That would make more sense with what his attorney said -- along the lines that Chad turned himself in (did he say that?).
Law and Crime said a source told them that Chad watched from his car until they found the 1st set of remains. When they did, that's when he bolted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal