Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a family source (GH, episode Dec 25), Lori was openly telling her relatives that Charles must die. This was crazy behavior, but nobody stopped her. Recently some were claiming on TV that Charles was a threat to her. Others reported Lori's threats to police. The latter didn't respond. No wonder she thought she could do whatever she wanted and get away with it. Too many enablers around her.
Yes! I did a post saying if chad or Lori had told me that their spouses should die, I would have told the spouse immediately

they had the press release about the kids being found dead ready months in advance.

These people are messed up. The apple doesn't fall far from this tree. They suspected or knew, and kept up the support anyway. She is contemptible.
@The First Article
The Cox Family Statement is dated June 8, 2020.

I've considered that as well -- Chad might have rolled and then told them he couldn't be there as they dug, so they sent him to his car, but when he tried to drive off -- they arrested him. That would make more sense with what his attorney said -- along the lines that Chad turned himself in (did he say that?).

Just listened again to Chad's court appearance on YouTube. His attorney does say that Chad turned himself in, and did not flee from police when they showed up to the house "last night".

There has been some argument that the attorney did not mean "last night, but rather "yesterday morning"; but he does say "last night", as if meaning the night before the warrant was served.

JMO Possibly the police did give Chad some extra time to contact various family members and his attorney, if he turned himself in. After arrest, he would only get one phone call, if that is still the case upon arrest, which it was last I knew.

The attorney also does not want a summary or formal reading of the charges brought, but the judge reads a summary anyway, for the record: CD "....did willfully conceal and/or aide and abet another to willfully conceal human remains; knowing that said remains were about to be produced, used, and or/discovered as evidence in a felony proceeding.

The judge, in setting bail at $1 million, takes into consideration the prosecutor's argument that the very serious nature of the egregious concealment of human remains bares on character.

MOO

As I mentioned earlier, this picture could easily have been complicated by COVID, because of the timing and the characteristics.
This article should put that thought into perspective, but the science has evolved significantly during the last month and a half.
Amid Signs Coronavirus Came Earlier, Americans Ask: Did I Already Have It?

A reminder, too, that you didn't have to go to China to get COVID, and there was community spread in the US early on. This means we can't dismiss a COVID complication on the grounds "XYZ person was never in China". Mount Sinai Study Finds First Cases of COVID-19 in New York City are Primarily from European and US Sources | Mount Sinai - New York
Also: Coronavirus came to New York from Europe, not China - governor

I'm sorry but you are IMO reading a whole lot into some articles that are merely saying that perhaps COVID was here as early as January 2020. There is absolutely no reason to believe (and many reasons NOT to believe) that COVID-19 was in Rexburg, ID in October 2019. And this case doesn't give us any new reason to believe that. JMOO

Ok, I can agree. But a tremendous effort to move from across the street. And she is married. I don’t know if she has kids.

but I would be curious if doing so has financial implications. If it is in her name, can she sell but chad couldn’t? Homestead exemption, bankruptcy protection, seized asset potential? I’m not sure, but I just bet that there is a financial reason.
That has been my assumption as well. Or maybe even another bankrupcy in the works?? I have always wondered who even has a job in this group?
There are so few assets, and the value of that home is quite moderate, and who knows what the mortgage is. Best to get that transferred to a child asap.

BBM- and JMO but I think this is more likely how LE knew to dig in his back yard.
Between surveillance and him wanting to put the Mobile home back there perhaps made them aware that the kids could be buried there.
JMO
Roughly when was all the snow melted, if anyone knows?

I knew this too but wasn’t sure if we could post. He definitely referred to himself as gay. Lori knew the woman he quickly married (that has been established in MSM). Not sure how much more I can say about her but she’s interesting. Possible that the quick arranged marriage had something to do with their cultish beliefs.
I would agree. There’s another couple with a quick marriage in MP and IP.

Not when your life/freedom is on the line, IMO. I doubt he would even mention the missing kids. Unless he was joking and someone took him seriously.
Chad was telling people (more than one) that Tammy was going to die. Now, he attributed it to visions, but perhaps the smarter thing would have been to not tell people that? Yet you think he couldn't have told someone he buried the kids in his yard?

I'm sorry but you are IMO reading a whole lot into some articles that are merely saying that perhaps COVID was here as early as January 2020. There is absolutely no reason to believe (and many reasons NOT to believe) that COVID-19 was in Rexburg, ID in October 2019. And this case doesn't give us any new reason to believe that. JMOO

Maybe not. But it isn't a huge stretch to think it could have been in Vegas by Thanksgiving, regarding Alex. Jmo

Can you link your source for that? So far I have not seen anything but opinions from other posters.
I posted it earlier:

The exact word egregious was used by the prosecutor (without identifying which remains he was referring to). You can infer that from the criminal complaint at the link.

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Criminal Complaint.pdf

Language used:

on or between the 8th day of September, 2019, and the 9th day of June, 2020: willfully destroy, alter and/or conceal human remains

on or between the 22nd day of September, 2019, and the 9th day ofJune, 2020: wilifully conceal human remains

ETA: Tylee was last seen on September 8. JJ attended school until 23rd.

I don't think that identifying the remains necessarily depended on the autopsy, nor on having Larry and Kay there. They could have obtained a DNA sample from the remains ahead of the full autopsy to confirm identity. The autopsy will have been more about gathering evidence from the bodies concerning the manner/cause and timing of death.

My impression was that the bodies were found in such a state that identification by relatives wouldn't be possible. Maybe that's a poor assumption on my part. Leaving aside the question of whether there was dismemberment and burning of either or both remains, the effects of 9 months of decay alone on unembalmed, unprotected bodies seems like it would have reduced them to bones, which would be unrecognizable.

I suspect their being there was a symbolic/courtesy thing and not something procedurally necessary for identifying any remains. JMO

What if there was a confession? Pretty easy to notify family "we have a confession"... JMO

I knew this too but wasn’t sure if we could post. He definitely referred to himself as gay. Lori knew the woman he quickly married (that has been established in MSM). Not sure how much more I can say about her but she’s interesting. Possible that the quick arranged marriage had something to do with their cultish beliefs. JMOO It definitely wasn’t a love connection. I’m surprised the press hadn’t jumped on this
Interesting doesn't really begin...MOO. I hope someday we can talk more about her, she definitely plays a role in this. I am shocked the press hasn't talked to her more.

Chad was telling people (more than one) that Tammy was going to die. Now, he attributed it to visions, but perhaps the smarter thing would have been to not tell people that? Yet you think he couldn't have told someone he buried the kids in his yard?
Telling about your visions has no negative legal consequences. Admitting to murder is different.

Love bombing and intense idealization mixed with sex is a heady combo.

Well said! Getting back to the more commonplace aspects of the whole obsessive mid-life love-affair thing! If we subtract all the supernatural, culty double-talk, and murder, we still have two uncentered people, with apparently weak boundaries, crushin' hard on each other. Just like a whole lot of other affairs. But usually when you tell someone they're a god, it's post-coital flattery, not a promotion :)

It is pretty easy to peddle to the gullible that your spouse's death you predicted along with all the other things you predict is simply an example of your spiritual gifts at work.

It would take some serious doing to sell a mutilated child corpse in your yard as being proof of your godly gifts. I mean, he might have managed to come up with a story eventually to account for it to the gullible. Weirder things have happened.

All jmo[/QUOTE]
May 8th. I know it was hard to see that, I had to go look the first time because I was shocked at this level of callousness.

So many possibilities here...
Typo?
Prepared in advance?
But letter declares knowledge that both kids are gone, so they couldn't have written it this way, unless they had a set made in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal