Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is that coming from? Link?
Lori's sister, SS said it as she sat beside her mother, JC, in the CBS interview.

ETA: I have gone back and re-listened to the 14 minute interview of SS and JC and cannot find where I thought I heard that, but I am certain I heard it in one of the interviews (either of SS or or MBP or of MG). I will listen to them all later today and link when I find it.

Last edited:
She was driving a Nissan Rogue on Oct 1st when she went to the storage unit.

(sorry I've just seen that fact was known in the original post.)
Tylee could not have attended BYU-I. This has been discussed multiple times. For acceptance to BYU-I a student must be 17 years or older at the beginning of the first semester. Tylee was only 16 at the beginning of the 2019 fall semester.

One thing I have thought a lot about the last few days is about the idea of "home" for these two angels.

I know that JJ will always have a "home" with the Vallow family. He will probably "go home" to Louisiana and the Vallow family will visit and love and care for him somewhere near Kay & Larry's home, where their family has lived and been stable for a long time.

But, Tylee...she lived for a few years in Austin, then a few years in Phoenix, then a few in Hawaii, then back in Phoenix....and then for such a very short time, in Rexburg. I don't know where she will "go home" when the time comes, but it's been really heartwarming to see the way Rexburg has adopted Tylee (and JJ) into their hearts. In a horrible, heartbreaking time, it's been really sweet to see people being so good to give them both a home during this time. <3
The kids weren’t here for long, but this will always be a home as they have forever changed our hearts. I hope they find rest somewhere their families can feel comforted visiting them.

Thank you for responding, I have difficulty believing his death was natural causes also. Maybe now that they have found Tylee & JJ, the feds will look again at running some additional tox screens.

What was surprising to you about his marriage?

Not trying to be twisted, but maybe too much bedroom activity following the marriage ceremony did him in. Like people dropping of heart attacks shoveling snow.

Ok, so it was from the second Dateline episode on this case, but the info didn't come from Melani. It came from Zulema's attorneys. They said that Zulema got a call from Lori on the day that Alex died in which Lori told Zulema that she was worried about Alex and she needed Zulema to check up on him. Zulema apparently then called Alex, who said he was having trouble breathing. After her call to Alex, Zulema's attorneys said she got an impression to call her son, and during that call her son said Alex wasn't doing well. At that point, the story goes, Zulema told her son to call 911 while she rushed home.
Where was Zulema to begin with when she got that call?

I'll have to look up the old thread, but your understanding of BYUI's admissions policy is at odds with what they state on their website. SOURCE (on campus): Legal Disclosures & Select Institutional Policies

"Age: Degree-seeking students applying for on-campus study are generally required to be at least 17 years of age before beginning their first semester of study. For more information on early admissions policy, please contact the Admissions Office."

SOURCE (online): 2.2 Admission Requirements | Pathway Support

"2.2.3 Minimum Age Eligibility
Applicants who are 17 and 18 years old are required to have a high school diploma or equivalent to be admitted to PathwayConnect, while those ages 19+ are not required to have these credentials. Applicants younger than age 17 are not eligible for admission, except in certain international locations."

As usual, I don't disagree that LV is "all lies all the time", but think it's kind of important to make sure we're refuting lies with facts rather than hearsay or assumption (which end up being repeated as fact).
Yes, we discussed this at length previously but I was just answering off the top of my memory from how that was resolved in my own mind. We did see both policies were different and questioned federal funding, etc. Thanks for your hard work looking it up - it is great to refresh my memory.

One thing I have thought a lot about the last few days is about the idea of "home" for these two angels.

I know that JJ will always have a "home" with the Vallow family. He will probably "go home" to Louisiana and the Vallow family will visit and love and care for him somewhere near Kay & Larry's home, where their family has lived and been stable for a long time.

But, Tylee...she lived for a few years in Austin, then a few years in Phoenix, then a few in Hawaii, then back in Phoenix....and then for such a very short time, in Rexburg. I don't know where she will "go home" when the time comes, but it's been really heartwarming to see the way Rexburg has adopted Tylee (and JJ) into their hearts. In a horrible, heartbreaking time, it's been really sweet to see people being so good to give them both a home during this time. <3

I think if Colby is okay with it, it would be very meaningful to bury them side by side in Louisiana. Tylee's home was wherever JJ was. Now I'm crying. :( jmo

Love to you too. I just cannot imagine the feelings of the whole area right now.. But I just must believe that there was love, love everywhere. love and sorrow. but love.
I felt like I needed to do something with how I’ve felt. This is something I’ve been able to contribute to. There’s also been a vigil last night and there will be one more tonight. You can feel the love for these sweet kids.

AC died from pulmonary embolism (blood clots in the lungs). One of the causes is inactivity, so too much activity in the bedroom wouldn't have done him in.
"Inactivity: During long periods of inactivity, gravity causes blood to stagnate in the lowest areas of your body, which may lead to a blood clot. This could occur if you’re sitting for a lengthy trip or if you’re lying in bed recovering from an illness."
Pulmonary Embolism: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, and Treatment

When I first learned that V eye drops really were used in some actual murder cases I thought back to all the times I tried to put the drops in my eyes and they dripped down near my mouth where I licked them up like a dog not realizing the substance can be deadly.

I think I will have a tissue handy the next time I decide to put drops in.

This is a reliable source, I think. Tetryzoline

I think if Colby is okay with it, it would be very meaningful to bury them side by side in Louisiana. Tylee's home was wherever JJ was. Now I'm crying. :( jmo

Poor, sweet, adorable Colby. He has given up so much....

Off topic, but there are a few people out there in this world who owe him a gigantic apology. Some people were suspicious of him because he didn't grill Lori about where she was moving, thought he might have been involved somehow, blah, blah, blah...

No. Tylee would have continued receiving survivors benefits until she was 18. The enrollment in school requirement is for students over 18 (as lots of seniors are).
Are we sure on this? There seems to be many people (including ones who've "stated they've gone through this) that have stated all sorts of varying ages and requirements. Not saying you're incorrect but I've seen others stating other things that are not this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal