Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From article:
“He created a portal and would ask questions with a pendulum. I saw him twice with a gold-colored pointy pendulum with a string attached. The last time I saw Chad and Lori, he asked questions with the pendulum to see if people were light or dark. That was troubling to me. I thought, ‘This is how he gets his answers?’ He told Lori that Peter, James and John came to him in 2017 in the mountains,” Gibb wrote.

Edit for my full reaction...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Please do not try and tie this to Mainstream LDS Church..Chad and his made up crap/doctrine

I think I have a Magic 8 Ball somewhere... I think I will start a cult!

(joking! joking!)

WS has a timeline by @Gardener1850 (kudos!!! for keeping this up still) which you may want to view as to your question to @Sorelle19 and use to update your materials. (@Gardener1850 is on her 7th update...).

It is a "stickie" at the beginning of each thread and much time and effort has been done to keep it updated. Folks that are new, go to the first post on the thread and you will see the entire timeline.

It says..

"30 Aug 2019 – Lori, Tylee & JJ drive up to Colby’s workplace in Tylee’s Jeep. He comes out to talk to them briefly and they tell him they are moving the next day. CR says when he hugged them goodbye he did not know they were leaving AZ nor where they were moving to, but he thought it was good that Lori was getting the kids out of the house where CV died. Lori also told CR she got a new job but did not mention where the job was or what she was doing. Tylee seemed sad to be moving away and didn’t say much. (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).'

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Actually, that's the older timeline. I posted an Update 8 back in March, but it has not been linked in the beginning of the threads, despite repeated requests for months for the links to be updated. Here are the links to the more recent one:

10 Part Detailed Timeline Links (Update 8)
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 31 Oct 2019)
Part V (Nov 2019)
Part VI (Dec 2019)
Part VII (Jan 2020)
Part VIII (2 Feb - 18 Feb 2020)
Part IX (19 Feb -29 Feb 2020)
Part X (Mar 2020 - July 2020)

I probably won't be making a number 9. Sorry.

From article:
“He created a portal and would ask questions with a pendulum. I saw him twice with a gold-colored pointy pendulum with a string attached. The last time I saw Chad and Lori, he asked questions with the pendulum to see if people were light or dark. That was troubling to me. I thought, ‘This is how he gets his answers?’ He told Lori that Peter, James and John came to him in 2017 in the mountains,” Gibb wrote.

Edit for my full reaction...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Please do not try and tie this to Mainstream LDS Church..Chad and his made up crap/doctrine
Amazing that anyone would fall for that.

So then presumably the Jeep was in Rexburg already on 9/19, and no need for Chad to fly to AZ to retrieve it?

No. The sighting of the Jeep in AZ was the day before Lori, Alex, JJ and Tylee left for Rexburg. (See earlier posts).

There are many reasons why Lori and Chad could have decided to leave the Jeep behind until Tylee was disposed of. Tylee didn't want to go to Rexburg. She went because she was concerned about JJ. The Jeep was a symbol of her freedom. After the outpouring of sympathy and news reports following Charles's murder Tylee may have begun to question the story Lori told to induce Tylee to lie to the police after that event. She was not allowed access to her phone.

She was a self-sufficient and independent young woman. It is perfectly plausible that Lori, Chad and Alex might worry that she would filch the Jeep keys and her bank card, grab JJ, and split.

This narrative presupposes that Chad and Lori had decided (for whatever reason) before the move to Rexburg that they were going to dispose of the children. I believe this to be the case, and that the depth of their depravity and deception has no limit.

I get what you’re saying. Just because it was found in rexburg does not mean it went that particular day they left, sept 1 or 2. In fact the trainer said the infinity was loaded. So either two people drove to rexburg or it stayed and came later.
With respect, that was the day before they left. I am still without evidence that the Jeep went to Rexburg with them.

What alternative might you be considering in advance for a tire and car seat being wheeled into the storage unit?

Is that what you are trying to base evidence upon?

Do you know/realize where the jeep was finally taken into LE custody?

I'm not sure what/where you are going with this statement as MOO it's clear.

I always think of Foxfire in major cases like this. He was a wealth of information. I really appreciated his knowledge when it came to crime scenes and human remains.
RIP Foxfire! You are missed and NOT forgotten.
What happened to Foxfire? I left for several years and just started really posting again when I heard about this case.

Just bringing an article in about the ribbon placement and vigil.

https://byuiscroll.org/rexburg-remembers-jj-and-tylee/

Rexburg locals and students gathered at the Rexburg Courthouse at 11 a.m. to tie white and blue ribbons on trees, lamposts, and poles up and down Main Street.

The white ribbons represented innocence and the blue for serenity.

Residents gathered later that night at the Beehive Pavillion in Porter Park for a vigil for the kids.
“I have prayed with a broken heart about how we can heal from these events and what came to me is love, just like the Woodcocks, they have responded in love,” said Diana Johnson a Rexburg resident and former acquaintance of Chad Daybell.
“I’m grateful that neither of you will ever suffer by that woman’s hand again,” said Annie Cushing in a letter addressed to Tylee.

From article:

I've heard of various people using a pendulum, asking questions and getting yes or no answers from it, based on how it starts to swing, seemingly on it's own.

It's partly the old idea that used to be called "spiritualism", seances to speak with the dead, but now it's associated with the wellness industry, ie complementary medicine, various kinds of diets and supplements, self-diagnosed health disorders, non-traditional health treatments, auras, unlicensed energy-healing practitioners. A place like Sedona, Arizona would be selling lots of pendulums.

Multiple probations

Can also be found as re-incarnation. This variant though has more in common with lightworkers re-incarnated with a mission - most of those people are WAY nicer than this though.

"that Charles (Lori’s then-husband) was taken over by an unclean spirit and was no longer Charles anymore. These unclean spirits would later be called zombies. "

You may also run into this instead being referred to as "walk-ins." Depends on the group.

"doing energy work "

Maybe referred to as "emotion code" as well.

Also talking to the dead being across the veil is this group's version of mediumship - which I assume they have to rename because while some of these other practices are not specifically dealt with in the Bible, mediumship is specifically addressed as being wrong.

Just in case any of you are looking into where this group's influence overlaps with other groups to see who and where Chad picked up things that have influenced him or he has repackaged, I figured some terminology might help.

**I'll continue to read the longer one and I may continue to update this post with other terminology or theological culty concepts as I encounter them. I'll avoid mormon or christian theology or doctrine concepts as being irrelevant to this discussion though how they (MG likely had help crafting this) are interpreting these may still be debatable.
Thank you. Very helpful—I didn’t understand these. Can you elaborate on energy work/emotion code? What is that?

Amazing that anyone would fall for that.

Can you think of any religion that doesn't have such a feature at its core, when studied objectively? That's why we call them faiths. Not that I'm ennobling Chad's distorted belief system by saying this, just indicating how gullible people can be when it suits them, for some sad reason.

From article:

Reminds me of a ouija board. Jmo

Can you think of any religion that doesn't have such a feature at its core, when studied objectively? That's why we call them faiths. Not that I'm ennobling Chad's distorted belief system by saying this, just indicating how gullible people can be when it suits them, for some sad reason.
Let’s don’t debate religions. Lol. We are all sincere. My faith rests solely in God. I could see Chads deceitfulness coming a mile away. But I guess people can fall for that thing.

What is that saying?
“If you won’t STAND for something, you will fall for anything.”

In ongoing investigations, it's often considered a courtesy to allow law enforcement to see an interview or review a potential story before running it. It gives LE a heads'up and it also keeps the media outlet from spilling the beans about something that might compromise an investigation. For example, the media can publish the identities of victims of auto accidents, but they'll usually hold off until LE can notify the first of kin. It doesn't signal yellow journalism. Sometimes, the media has even been known to participate in a sting with LE by intentionally running a story to draw someone out. That happened in Wichita just before BTK was caught.
Letting LE watch a video as courtesy is not vetting an interview. The post I was originally replying to had comment that MPs comment about a date must be true because LE had vetted the interview. This comment is what disturbed me. That interview contained many dubious statements by MG EIN presented it (as they should) as here is what MP said, not here is the absolute truth. A cordial relationship between media and LE is fine, working hand in glove with LE is not fine and can even be dangerous in some cases. Media needs to remain independent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6