Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve read this no less than three times and this the first time I realized it was as CD and LV buying the pumpkins before Tammy died! Holy cow! Why? Why did they feel comfortable being seen together? They neighbor acted like he knew Chad, so why was Chad ok with taking Lori there. This actually adds fuel to my thoughts of Lori having been introduced to the family before.

wow on so many levels. Thanks for sharing again. Glad I finally realized what the article actually said.
I think this was already discussed and this article is wrong. It was Tammy who picked pumpkins and not Lori.

Chad Daybell's neighbor describes 'strange' behavior after JJ and Tylee's disappearance

DBM. Found actual medical examiner report.

Last edited:
I can answer one question. LVD called ZP. LVD told ZP that AxC wasn't feeling well. To check in him. ZP call Ed son to go check on AxC. The son ended up calling 911.
I'm a little behind on pages. So if this may have been answered.
Makes me wonder how LV knew AxC was I’ll? Phone records? Curious about this!

With respect, that was the day before they left. I am still without evidence that the Jeep went to Rexburg with them.
I agree. I haven't seen anything about the Jeep being in Rexburg. Did Lori not think Tylee would be driving it? Hmmo_O.. JMO

Colby relayed in an interview that Lori, Tylee and JJ came by in the Jeep to say goodbye on their way to Rexburg.

Do you have a link? Not disputing, just want to update my materials.

WS has a timeline by @Gardener1850 (kudos!!! for keeping this up still) which you may want to view as to your question to @Sorelle19 and use to update your materials. (@Gardener1850 is on her 7th update...).

It is a "stickie" at the beginning of each thread and much time and effort has been done to keep it updated. Folks that are new, go to the first post on the thread and you will see the entire timeline.

It says..

"30 Aug 2019 – Lori, Tylee & JJ drive up to Colby’s workplace in Tylee’s Jeep. He comes out to talk to them briefly and they tell him they are moving the next day. CR says when he hugged them goodbye he did not know they were leaving AZ nor where they were moving to, but he thought it was good that Lori was getting the kids out of the house where CV died. Lori also told CR she got a new job but did not mention where the job was or what she was doing. Tylee seemed sad to be moving away and didn’t say much. (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).'

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Last edited:

From article:
“He created a portal and would ask questions with a pendulum. I saw him twice with a gold-colored pointy pendulum with a string attached. The last time I saw Chad and Lori, he asked questions with the pendulum to see if people were light or dark. That was troubling to me. I thought, ‘This is how he gets his answers?’ He told Lori that Peter, James and John came to him in 2017 in the mountains,” Gibb wrote.

Edit for my full reaction...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Please do not try and tie this to Mainstream LDS Church..Chad and his made up crap/doctrine

Last edited:
From article:
“He created a portal and would ask questions with a pendulum. I saw him twice with a gold-colored pointy pendulum with a string attached. The last time I saw Chad and Lori, he asked questions with the pendulum to see if people were light or dark. That was troubling to me. I thought, ‘This is how he gets his answers?’ He told Lori that Peter, James and John came to him in 2017 in the mountains,” Gibb wrote.
Sounds sort of like a weird ouija board

There are mapping people at WS, or at least folks that know both of their addresses and can do a quick google map for such showing. It's my understanding the apartments and the home was two different trial jurisdictions... but I do visual. Would appreciate a map with both.

Can someone reshare such map please. TIA.

Here is a crude map, I hope it helps!

Attachments

• county map.jpg
    county map.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 57
What was so strange to me, is why Lori would even have to get a nanny just to babysit while she AND Alex went to the airport.

And why did Alex go to the airport with her vs. just by herself?

That is a conundrum I have! Why did she perhaps just feel the need to pull in a "witness" for such that day?

I'm trying to figure that one out as along with the rest of many here... it's the "why"....
Simple answer, to me, is that Alex was also friends with MG and wanted to be there to greet her.

ETA 50 year old men are cool with driving people places, not so cool with being used as a babysitter.

Multiple probations

Can also be found as re-incarnation. This variant though has more in common with lightworkers re-incarnated with a mission - most of those people are WAY nicer than this though.

"that Charles (Lori’s then-husband) was taken over by an unclean spirit and was no longer Charles anymore. These unclean spirits would later be called zombies. "

You may also run into this instead being referred to as "walk-ins." Depends on the group.

"doing energy work "

Maybe referred to as "emotion code" as well.

Also talking to the dead being across the veil is this group's version of mediumship - which I assume they have to rename because while some of these other practices are not specifically dealt with in the Bible, mediumship is specifically addressed as being wrong.

Pendulums

There are some who believe that pendulums are guided by spirits - however Chad seems to be more likely to be a person using this and believing this as a way of accessing his own powers. The pendulum is in fact controlled by your own sub-conscious micro movements so you are answering your own questions.

Men are more likely to use this sort of rationale for it. It is usually tied together with semi-psychological concepts found not just in new age but you'll find them in mega-church "healers" as well and mentalists. These men will often talk about muscle testing or nlp practices. This group probably renames these.

You'd run into this also in some self-help groups. Like I ask you to come up and stand with your arms out and try to resist my push. Then I ask you some questions and push on your arms. If you tell the truth your arm stays stable. If you tell a lie your muscle goes weak. Same basic idea as the pendulum.

Just in case any of you are looking into where this group's influence overlaps with other groups to see who and where Chad picked up things that have influenced him or he has repackaged, I figured some terminology might help.

**I'll continue to read the longer one and I may continue to update this post with other terminology or theological culty concepts as I encounter them. I'll avoid mormon or christian theology or doctrine concepts as being irrelevant to this discussion though how they (MG likely had help crafting this) are interpreting these may still be debatable.

Last edited:
I can answer one question. LVD called ZP. LVD told ZP that AxC wasn't feeling well. To check in him. ZP call Ed son to go check on AxC. The son ended up calling 911.
I'm a little behind on pages. So if this may have been answered.

JMO
That right there may be something LE could pursue to prove if LD is lying about how she found out he was not feeling well.

There are a few questions that LE could raise with her.
How did she even know he was not feeling well?
If she claims he called her then LE can check the phone records to see if any communication between them happened that day.

And why didnt he just call an ambulance if he was feeling so bad that it ended up killing him?
Was he unconcious before he even realized he was sick?

Something doesnt sound right with the way LD is calling others to go check on him. Something fishy here that LE may be able to prove is not what she is claiming.

With respect, that was the day before they left. I am still without evidence that the Jeep went to Rexburg with them.

What alternative might you be considering in advance for a tire and car seat being wheeled into the storage unit?

Is that what you are trying to base evidence upon?

Do you know/realize where the jeep was finally taken into LE custody?

I'm not sure what/where you are going with this statement as MOO it's clear.

<respectfully snipped for focus>
Just very difficult to believe that a young healthy person gets two pulmonary emboli that kills him with all of the other suspicious deaths around...JMO

Welcome! Your medical knowledge will surely be of interest here. That said, um, Alex was not a "young healthy person." He was 50-ish and had been a long-distance truck driver for a long time (Arizona to Arkansas routes), which is exactly the kind of sedentary lifestyle that can cause PEs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members