Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Longtime lurker. First time poster.

I am a medical professional and cannot make myself believe that AC died of natural causes. There are two things I can think of that would cause blood clots in the lungs that are not “natural.” The first one is carbon monoxide poisoning and the second one is Organophosphorus poisoning.

What were the circumstances of his death? Who was around to report it? Did they look for causes of the blood clots (like a blood clotting disorder)? Just very difficult to believe that a young healthy person gets two pulmonary emboli that kills him with all of the other suspicious deaths around...

JMO

Wouldn’t there be evidence prior to the blood clot breaking loose and traveling to his lungs?
If the clot was in his leg or groin - there is usually a swelling(knot like?) or perhaps a sensation in the area?
Would anything show up in blood work - perhaps a yearly physical?

Thankyou I didn’t think of that!
I agree with this. I’d like to add my theory that Lori & her group thought going to HI was ‘fleeing’. That might sound crazy to some on here, but that’s because you’re all highly intelligent - I think Lori, Alex & Chad could only understand geography, not jurisdiction

I think the simplest explanation for the events of the 19th was that Chad flew to Mesa to pick up Tylee's Jeep from whoever was keeping it in order to prevent that person from asking around about Tylee. After a somewhat arduous drive (13+ hours) he'd be back in Rexburg around oh-dark-thirty on the 20th.

There is no evidence that I have been able to find that the group convoyed the Jeep up when they first drove to Rexburg. Alex's truck was a crew cab which would hold two adults and two children. Lori may have been unwilling, or Alex unwilling to let her drive it alone to pick up Melanie Gibb while Alex watched JJ. Melanie Gibb's account and that of the babysitter are consistent and I accept that. I should also note that Gibb had a companion who lived in SW Utah and she may have proceeded there instead of returning directly to Arizona.
Colby relayed in an interview that Lori, Tylee and JJ came by in the Jeep to say goodbye on their way to Rexburg.

I think it's quite an enormous leap (a few of them really) to say that Chad had help from some unnamed cabal of ex-military preppers and then ascribe a bunch of motivations to those unnamed people. JMO

Agree, up to a point. I must admit I find it difficult in the extreme to come up with any timeline for the killings and disposal of the bodies that do not involve at least one accomplice outside of the group we have been studying. I haven't a clue as to who these individuals may be but it seems clear that if they exist they are very dangerous.

I think we all have to steel ourselves to be ready for some very horrific revelations of what happened in that yard. I think the deeds performed were such that neither Chad nor Alex could stomach them. I think the deeds required one or more lookouts to intercept and divert any random individuals who for one reason or another may have stumbled on the scene. And I think that LE is on the hunt for the accomplice or accomplices, and that we will not help by publicly speculating about the name or characteristics of them, no matter how informed that speculation may be.

As always, just speculation and opinion, I could easily be wrong.

Brilliant! Fantastic reading.

Every year I attend a forensic conference that has practical exercises. Two years ago the theme was forensics for burial sites. Lots of technical developments in this field going on right now.

I am way behind in this thread but just wanted to interject here (before I forget about it) to say how much I appreciate your input here and how valuable your knowledge and expertise is! Kudos to you :D

Im sure this has been discussedhere somewhere , but I watched an interview with MG online, and I'm really curious what you all think about her. I really don't understand why she did raise a flag when Lori told her that JJ was a zombie.

Do you have a link? Not disputing, just want to update my materials.
From Gardener1850's timeline at the beginning of the thread; the source was CR interview w/Justin Lum Fox10 Phoenix:

30 Aug 2019
– Lori, Tylee & JJ drive up to Colby’s workplace in Tylee’s Jeep. He comes out to talk to them briefly and they tell him they are moving the next day. CR says when he hugged them goodbye he did not know they were leaving AZ nor where they were moving to, but he thought it was good that Lori was getting the kids out of the house where CV died. Lori also told CR she got a new job but did not mention where the job was or what she was doing. Tylee seemed sad to be moving away and didn’t say much. (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

ETA: However, note that this just says the three of them drove the Jeep to say goodbye the day prior to their move; it does NOT say the Jeep is the vehicle they drove to Rexburg. It could be that they loaded another vehicle for the move and just used the Jeep for the short trip to Colby's workplace.

I think MG somewhat believed those things herself. She just wasn't completely convinced there were zombies. She says it wasn't a cult, but it sure looks like one. To her credit, she didn't lie to the police that JJ was with her. I also think MG didn't believe Lori would harm JJ. Lori told her she was going to send JJ to live with grandma Kay.

From Gardener1850's timeline at the beginning of the thread; the source was CR interview w/Justin Lum Fox10 Phoenix:

30 Aug 2019
– Lori, Tylee & JJ drive up to Colby’s workplace in Tylee’s Jeep. He comes out to talk to them briefly and they tell him they are moving the next day. CR says when he hugged them goodbye he did not know they were leaving AZ nor where they were moving to, but he thought it was good that Lori was getting the kids out of the house where CV died. Lori also told CR she got a new job but did not mention where the job was or what she was doing. Tylee seemed sad to be moving away and didn’t say much. (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

With respect, that was the day before they left. I am still without evidence that the Jeep went to Rexburg with them.

Agree, up to a point. I must admit I find it difficult in the extreme to come up with any timeline for the killings and disposal of the bodies that do not involve at least one accomplice outside of the group we have been studying. I haven't a clue as to who these individuals may be but it seems clear that if they exist they are very dangerous.
snipped my me for focus.

I have been wondering if there is someone else too. If so I like they might of had access to JJs school app. A very sneaky communication method.

I agree we should not throw names about as for one this would be against WS policies and could hurt the case LE are building.

I think MG somewhat believed those things herself. She just wasn't completely convinced there were zombies. She says it wasn't a cult, but it sure looks like one. To her credit, she didn't lie to the police that JJ was with her. I also think MG didn't believe Lori would harm JJ. Lori told her she was going to send JJ to live with grandma Kay.
True. Nov 26 Detective Pillar contacted MG by phone who said JJ was not staying at her home & hadn’t been there for months...but it took until Dec 6 that MG contacted RPD to say that both CD & LV called her on Nov 26 to tell LE that JJ was with her.

#14 & #15 of LV probable cause...
https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR33-20-0302/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003