Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I can understand why some folks lay blame on MG, MBP, or Lori’s mom, etc...it’s horrific that the kids are dead.

But Chandler PD looks the worst, by far, here. Maybe this is hindsight bias, but if they had investigated the July 11 homicide of Charles in anything like a rational or professional manner, those kids would almost certainly be alive.

You hope those officers and Chandler PD get investigated for their atrocious negligence.[/QUOTE

I was pondering this exact same thought...Maybe if the police department would of took Charles reports seriously the children would still be alive...I hope this helps open the eyes of police departments everywhere to start taking men’s reports of abuse and threats seriously...it is terribly one sided in favor of females during divorces and/or custody disputes and it’s wrong!!

(Snipped for focus) The apartments are in Madison county and CD's house is in Fremont county

Hmmm, jurisdictional issues as to future charges then might be an issue?

As each charge/prosecution must be in the jurisdiction?

Oh dear... for those that remember Foxfire...

He talked often about cross jurisdictional crimes, and how that was used by criminals.

RIP Foxfire/Glen Adams... we know you are still here with us and watching. We miss your participation here.

Last edited by a moderator:
What was so strange to me, is why Lori would even have to get a nanny just to babysit while she AND Alex went to the airport.

And why did Alex go to the airport with her vs. just by herself?

That is a conundrum I have! Why did she perhaps just feel the need to pull in a "witness" for such that day?

I'm trying to figure that one out as along with the rest of many here... it's the "why"....

Have to admit I found it curious that Alex tagged along vs. just staying at the apartment/condo to watch JJ. Why spend the extra money on a babysitter/nanny? Did they have some other thing they needed to do that required more manpower?

But he was not a healthy person. He was a person with untreated atherosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease, who had (allegedly) a genetic blood clotting disorder and (allegedly) had been feeling poorly in the days preceding his date of death, too poorly to drive long distances apparently (both alleged by MP). If MP's info is accurate, that seems consistent with natural causes. If her info is not accurate, then, well... it opens up the possibilities a bit I suppose.

You can check the links/timeline at the top of this thread and every thread for this discussion, or you can also Google "alex cox autopsy results" for more info on what the medical examiner found.
I don't know if MP here is someone we can trust to tell the truth.

But he was not a healthy person. He was a person with untreated atherosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease, who had (allegedly) a genetic blood clotting disorder and (allegedly) had been feeling poorly in the days preceding his date of death, too poorly to drive long distances apparently (both alleged by MP). If MP's info is accurate, that seems consistent with natural causes. If her info is not accurate, then, well... it opens up the possibilities a bit I suppose.

You can check the links/timeline at the top of this thread and every thread for this discussion, or you can also Google "alex cox autopsy results" for more info on what the medical examiner found.
I don't know if MP here is someone we can trust to tell the truth.

Hmmm, jurisdictional issues as to future charges then might be an issue?

As each charge/prosecution must be in the jurisdiction?

He talked often about cross jurisdictional crimes, and how that was used by criminals.

RIP Foxfire/Glen Adams... we know you are still here with us and watching. We miss your participation here.

Yes, this case is a jurisdictional mess! I think that is why they appointed a special prosecutor (the prosecutor from Madison county) to Chad's charges in Fremont county, because he is the one with the most background in this case. I would anticipate that any murder charges for the children will stem from Madison county but we will see, it depends on what evidence they have and where they suspect the crimes took place. The Idaho AG is handling TD's investigation at this point. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Longtime lurker. First time poster.

I am a medical professional and cannot make myself believe that AC died of natural causes. There are two things I can think of that would cause blood clots in the lungs that are not “natural.” The first one is carbon monoxide poisoning and the second one is Organophosphorus poisoning.

What were the circumstances of his death? Who was around to report it? Did they look for causes of the blood clots (like a blood clotting disorder)? Just very difficult to believe that a young healthy person gets two pulmonary emboli that kills him with all of the other suspicious deaths around...

JMO
I can answer one question. LVD called ZP. LVD told ZP that AxC wasn't feeling well. To check in him. ZP call Ed son to go check on AxC. The son ended up calling 911.
I'm a little behind on pages. So if this may have been answered.

Thanks for this. Have you read the autopsy report? I am wondering whether we have any information about Alex's routine that day. The reason is, because of the time medical assistance was requested (mid afternoon) and also because it was mentioned in the autopsy that A had vomit in his lungs. My dear dad died of massive pulmonary embolism and died as soon as he got up (more or less) in the morning, the blood clot(s) in his leg, travelling up to his lungs. Whilst I acknowledge that not all cases are the same, my dad did not vomit beforehand. So, with my very limited medical knowledge I wondered whether, it is common to vomit before or during death? I have questions around the timing of his death with the cause of death listed on the death certificate, but don't know quite how to phrase them.

I'm sure this has been posted before, but you can read the actual autopsy on Alex's death below if you like. Perhaps he did die of natural causes, but it's easy to be suspicious because so many people were dying around that time.

READ: The medical examiner and toxicology reports on Alex Cox | East Idaho News

Have to admit I found it curious that Alex tagged along vs. just staying at the apartment/condo to watch JJ. Why spend the extra money on a babysitter/nanny? Did they have some other thing they needed to do that required more manpower?
They always had something to do. This was an explosive affair.

I always think of Foxfire in major cases like this. He was a wealth of information. I really appreciated his knowledge when it came to crime scenes and human remains.
RIP Foxfire! You are missed and NOT forgotten.

I also check EIN everyday. They have consistently had the best coverage of this entire mess. I am disturbed that they may be running interviews by law enforcement before publication. Do you know this as fact? This is not how journalism works. I will be very disappointed in Nate and crew if this is true. The in-depth interviews that EIN has presented are not presented as verified truth. These interviews are each persons perspective. If MP, or MG lies in their interview so be it. The information may be fact checked and/or analyzed later. If the MP interview was fact checked we would have seen very little of that interview.

In ongoing investigations, it's often considered a courtesy to allow law enforcement to see an interview or review a potential story before running it. It gives LE a heads'up and it also keeps the media outlet from spilling the beans about something that might compromise an investigation. For example, the media can publish the identities of victims of auto accidents, but they'll usually hold off until LE can notify the first of kin. It doesn't signal yellow journalism. Sometimes, the media has even been known to participate in a sting with LE by intentionally running a story to draw someone out. That happened in Wichita just before BTK was caught.

I agree with this. I’d like to add my theory that Lori & her group thought going to HI was ‘fleeing’. That might sound crazy to some on here, but that’s because you’re all highly intelligent - I think Lori, Alex & Chad could only understand geography, not jurisdiction

There are mapping people at WS, or at least folks that know both of their addresses and can do a quick google map for such showing. It's my understanding the apartments and the home was two different trial jurisdictions... but I do visual. Would appreciate a map with both.

Can someone reshare such map please. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003