Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I think this post is a reference to an exchange with me. I may be wrong, like I said I’m late to the game today.
That said, it’s ok. Did I like it? No. Did I read into it? Yes.
But in the end like someone posted earlier. Imo this is family. And sometimes family gets snarky, and sometimes family perceives snarky. I’m going with that! And I think I’m going to keep believing best intentions :) I need to.
And grateful you guys are here. Differing opinions and all. Thank you @CSIDreamer
MOO because I love that I get to say MOooo in my head lol
I fear we have created a " MOO " monster here
LMAO

I am even more appalled that she didn’t go to her friend, Lori, with hard core facts that she was committing adultery. MG acts so pious and religious yet her friend was deceiving everyone and she knew about it and just enjoyed her company. What the crap is that?

When my sister was dying of cancer, I met a lot of her spacey friends in their 40's to 70's. She was 66 when she passed away. We had people show up at our home unannounced with sage to burn etc...I knew from her jewelry she was trying to absorb toxins from her body, changed her diet, exercise like crazy in marathons she shouldn't have. She wasn't 49...

She had over 1000 friends on facebook but they were her networking friends due to being a writer/editor and more. People screwed her over with payment, many paid her well, she ended up promoting a vineyard where she would host wine testings in AZ.

Long story short, when she died, so many were quiet about her death. Except the couple of friends that showed up with sage in cups to ward away evil spirits. They and my sister believed faithfully in evil spirits that would come knocking on our doors. Best friends too. Scared the xxxx out of me. Writers can manipulate anything. My sister did. I saw it so many times but her passing with her current friends and their beliefs and sage burning so important, scared me a lot. It was way out there. jmo

DBM Because it turns out, I don't know everything I think I know ;)

LOL-- our motto around here is
"you don't know what you don't know."
We say it all the time LOL
Indeed! Indeed. I loved the twist of I don’t know everything I think I know lol. Btw. I love your posts. And I better add a MOO lol... because I like it

exactly..... that’s the question not enough testing was done... way to many questions...

I find myself thinking (and probably emoting in some of my messages) "OK, hey, let's give the cops the benefit of the doubt here...", which is easier when you're thinking about CV's death... but then a little bit harder with TD's death... and then harder still with AxC's death. In that vein, I truly hope there is a lot more evidence and analysis that's gone on behind the scenes than we know about, and that RPD and the other LE agencies are going to knock us on our a$$es with the airtight timeline, evidence and case they have built. I'd love to see this be a slam dunk and we can cheer our crazy criminal misfits along on their way to Utah's Death Row.

Intresting

Common and Rare Risperdal Side Effects
Other rare but potentially life-threatening side effects may occur with Risperdal use. Most are associated with either overuse or long-term use of the drug.

They include:

• Diabetic ketoacidosis (a dangerous build-up of acids in the blood)
  • Pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas)
  • Pulmonary embolism (the formation of a blood clot in the lungs)
  • Stroke
  • Sudden cardiac death

DBM Because it turns out, I don't know everything I think I know ;)

LOL-- our motto around here is
"you don't know what you don't know."
We say it all the time LOL
Indeed! Indeed. I loved the twist of I don’t know everything I think I know lol. Btw. I love your posts. And I better add a MOO lol... because I like it
I laughed too. I think I come across sometimes like I take myself very seriously (hint: I don't). I read 887's DBM comment and just started giggling because it was so thoroughly relatable!!
Right?! I mean we all take ourselves so seriously. And this is a serious thread with pretty gruesome stuff. I think a laugh at our human condition is ok now and again. We all need a giggle right now. And I’m using MOO because it because it makes me giggle

I’m so glad I found this site. But I’ve never found myself discussing potentially seeing human remains, well actually children’s remains, before. So I hope a giggle now and then is ok. Because honestly this case breaks my heart.
But it serves no purpose to get stuck in that. MOO

I find myself thinking (and probably emoting in some of my messages) "OK, hey, let's give the cops the benefit of the doubt here...", which is easier when you're thinking about CV's death... but then a little bit harder with TD's death... and then harder still with AxC's death. In that vein, I truly hope there is a lot more evidence and analysis that's gone on behind the scenes than we know about, and that RPD and the other LE agencies are going to knock us on our a$$es with the airtight timeline, evidence and case they have built. I'd love to see this be a slam dunk and we can cheer our crazy criminal misfits along on their way to Utah's Death Row.

Poisons or similar cause of deaths will tie it altogether with all the awesome collected recordings from phones, witnesses, family etc...it's going to happen. jmo

No offense DI, but I think it should be pointed out that "The theory" you mention is your own theory, not everybody's theory. It's quite possible that Tylee's Jeep was not left behind in AZ.

If the Jeep was brought up, it's possible that AC then drove it back down sometime between when JJ was last seen (9/23) and the attempt on BB's life (10/2).

I'm not sold on DI's theory about the Jeep but DI is a very careful and thorough thinker so I'm not ready to dismiss it either. If they left the Jeep in Arizona with some kind of plan to get it later after judging if anyone missed Tylee I think that would require endowing Lori and Chad with more planning skills than I think they have. My thought is that if they left it in AZ it had more to do with too many vehicles and not enough drivers.

I would think that if they left it somewhere with a person, we'd see that person's name on the witness list because it would be VERY important to learn that Tylee's jeep had been left in Arizona. Almost all the people on the witness list are people we have already talked about in one way or another but there are 2 mystery people so perhaps it is one of them. But I'd think that would have been mentioned in the probable cause affidavit. It's possible they left it in a long term lot at an airport. I don't know what LT parking rates are in the Phoenix area but in Tucson you can park for as little as $3.00 per day. I bet it is more around Sky Harbor or Gateway but still not a crazy expensive option. Gateway was formerly Williams Air Force Base so there is probably lots of open land for parking lots around there.

There is another vehicle mystery that puzzles me. Lori had an Infiniti SUV in Arizona then suddenly a Nissan Rogue in Rexburg. Infinity is the luxury brand of Nissan so those vehicles are very similar except for amenities. If teh Infiniti was leased and she turned it in in Arizona then I think it less likely the Jeep was left behind. They would have needed space to pack stuff. Even though they traveled light, they took some stuff and the vehicles would have been crowded.

It seems unlikely to me that Lori had great credit because, well, bankruptcy, and instability, plus lawsuits from CV's employees when he couldn't pay them because she stole the money in February. So I don't see her leasing or buying a car in Rexburg. Maybe the Rogue was a rental? Or bought used from a private party? Maybe she drove the Infiniti to Idaho then sold it and bought a Rouge. If so she probably would have needed Tylee's jeep for a few days.

I wish there was a way we could determine whether AC and/or CD ever completed one-way-only air travel (either direction) between the two states, and if so, on what date(s)? I'm sure that AZ LE eventually got around to looking into the possibility (was that too sarcastic?).Jmo
AC few one-way to Mesa with MB on Thursday 10/31 on that same Allegiant flight (Flt no. 530) that CD took on Thursday 9/19. It's in the timeline.

I fear we have created a " MOO " monster here
LMAO
Hahahaha! Yep you made me do it, I went full out haha on you! Whew! I needed that! It’s been a rough day pushing myself and it feels so good to be back in the fold so to speak, reading and stimulating my brain when I’m frustrated with my body.
Thank you! I can’t wait til we have this all figured out. I’m hooked.
P.S. moooooo

Intresting

Common and Rare Risperdal Side Effects
Other rare but potentially life-threatening side effects may occur with Risperdal use. Most are associated with either overuse or long-term use of the drug.

They include:

• Diabetic ketoacidosis (a dangerous build-up of acids in the blood)
  • Pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas)
  • Pulmonary embolism (the formation of a blood clot in the lungs)
  • Stroke
  • Sudden cardiac death

That is definitely interesting! How would they have known how much to administer? Getting from "possible side effect" to "guaranteed overdose effect" would require experimentation, since there are few known cases of risperidone overdose deaths (or were few as of 1998, anyway). They could have practiced the dosage on the children, (horrid thought) then used their perfected method on TD and AxC.

JMO this would be a longshot but it bears thinking about considering they had it on hand.

When my sister was dying of cancer, I met a lot of her spacey friends in their 40's to 70's. She was 66 when she passed away. We had people show up at our home unannounced with sage to burn etc...I knew from her jewelry she was trying to absorb toxins from her body, changed her diet, exercise like crazy in marathons she shouldn't have. She wasn't 49...

She had over 1000 friends on facebook but they were her networking friends due to being a writer/editor and more. People screwed her over with payment, many paid her well, she ended up promoting a vineyard where she would host wine testings in AZ.

Long story short, when she died, so many were quiet about her death. Except the couple of friends that showed up with sage in cups to ward away evil spirits. They and my sister believed faithfully in evil spirits that would come knocking on our doors. Best friends too. Scared the xxxx out of me. Writers can manipulate anything. My sister did. I saw it so many times but her passing with her current friends and their beliefs and sage burning so important, scared me a lot. It was way out there. jmo
I hear what you’re saying and I get the correlation to this case. I’m sorry you lost your sister and I’m sorry that was the experience.

Right?! I mean we all take ourselves so seriously. And this is a serious thread with pretty gruesome stuff. I think a laugh at our human condition is ok now and again. We all need a giggle right now. And I’m using MOO because it because it makes me giggle

I’m so glad I found this site. But I’ve never found myself discussing potentially seeing human remains, well actually children’s remains, before. So I hope a giggle now and then is ok. Because honestly this case breaks my heart.
But it serves no purpose to get stuck in that. MOO
Aww-- Thank you **
There is no better place to be than here on WS while trying to bring justice for our little ones and others who have suffered at the hands of evil people and did not get the chance to shine on in their future.

Definitely not directed at you. In fact, you came with facts and figures earlier, and I responded in kind.. Let the facts speak for themselves!

More importantly, what I said in the quoted text was not directed at any individual. I take issue at times with the logical or factual ground of an argument, or a class of argument, but not with the person expressing it. I hope I have not in any way belittled you or anyone. I think ad hominem attacks are the surest sign of a weak character and a weak argument, which is why I don't engage in them. If I have made anything seem personal, I sincerely apologize, as that was not my intent. I will work on softening my tone.
I really appreciate you being so honest and taking responsibility. I am a philosophy major, so for me too the argument is not with the person expressing it. It’s the foundation in logic and facts. It can be misconstrued as personal but it’s not.
You seem to be a philosopher as well. Well I will be when I finish this degree lol! But I think something that we work on, is clarifying that it’s the subject being debated, not the person delivering it. I love your posts.
Jmo

Back to MP if that’s ok. I’m searching for the interview where I know she could not recall the Vegas chapel she was married in. I am certain it’s the Dateline interview. I need to pull it up and watch it again. This is important to me

Edit— deleted hanging quote

which request?
I see on Lori’s case that court tv and EIN has Been granted access to record.

I actually think what I was seeing was Eric Grossarth was putting in his requests on behalf of East Idaho News for access to court for both cases.. Maybe he just staying on top of this . As we get a little closer MOO

Back to MP if that’s ok. I’m searching for the interview where I know she could not recall the Vegas chapel she was married in. I am certain it’s the Dateline interview. I need to pull it up and watch it again. This is important to me
Thought I saw it in the 3 part YouTube videos that Nate (East Idaho news) did.

That is definitely interesting! How would they have known how much to administer? Getting from "possible side effect" to "guaranteed overdose effect" would require experimentation, since there are few known cases of risperidone overdose deaths (or were few as of 1998, anyway). They could have practiced the dosage on the children, (horrid thought) then used their perfected method on TD and AxC.

JMO this would be a longshot but it bears thinking about considering they had it on hand.
There are several, several studies on Risperdal/ Risperdone and blood clotting. I do not have a dosage for overdose......yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway