Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is most interesting to me about AC's marriage to ZP is this guy never really ever had a girlfriend (per IP) and didn't really date. People were very surprised he got married, the chapel in Las Vegas said they were "all business" which I am sure was very striking as most people in Vegas getting married are pretty giddy, happy, loving I would guess.
Considering this was AC's only marriage in his 50 some years - did he tell his family members? his mom or sister? (Where is their Dad? I don't think I know anything about him - if he is alive he would be Grandpa to the children and I imagine would have some feelings about this whole case).

What is most interesting to me about AC's marriage to ZP is this guy never really ever had a girlfriend (per IP) and didn't really date. People were very surprised he got married, the chapel in Las Vegas said they were "all business" which I am sure was very striking as most people in Vegas getting married are pretty giddy, happy, loving I would guess.
Considering this was AC's only marriage in his 50 some years - did he tell his family members? his mom or sister? (Where is their Dad? I don't think I know anything about him - if he is alive he would be Grandpa to the children and I imagine would have some feelings about this whole case).
Yes, the Cox family statement included Barry, Lori's father.

This was what Janis said in her interview:

ML: How has this last year affected your family?

JC: <snip> And it’s, it was hard to hear about Alex, from the police. We didn’t know he’d gotten married, we didn’t know he’d moved back to Arizona, that was very hard. So it’s affected every part of our family.

Something struck me watching a podcast yesterday. MG just moved into the apartments, LVD lives next door, AC lives in same complex - there are garages (at least to some units) and no one had major furniture for a home. There was plenty of room in all of these spaces to place the items she rented the storage unit for. Why rent a storage unit when there was so much room in so many place to put these items?
They not only erased the children's lives but attempted to erase that the children ever lived by taking out anything that reminded them of the kids (IMO).

It's not unusual for the Coxes not to attend family weddings. Lori's mother and sister have not been to any of Lori's five weddings (or so they claimed in an interview).

Something struck me watching a podcast yesterday. MG just moved into the apartments, LVD lives next door, AC lives in same complex - there are garages (at least to some units) and no one had major furniture for a home. There was plenty of room in all of these spaces to place the items she rented the storage unit for. Why rent a storage unit when there was so much room in so many place to put these items?
They not only erased the children's lives but attempted to erase that the children ever lived by taking out anything that reminded them of the kids (IMO).
To me the most telling part was when they told multiple Chad's relatives that Lori had no minor children. Knowing this would tell someone else who was told that the kids were in hiding that she had no plan of reuniting with them.

My sense on the "football goal / fence part / horse jump" white thingie was that it was some sort of a hinged frame, with mesh screening set into one half of it, intended to be used for sifting through something -- like dirt, probably. Just a guess of course ...

The books were novels, except for his autobiography. Tammy didn't have to believe any of it. There was no cult manifesto in his books.
Good point! The books were highly suggestive though. There was wiggle room. Maybe some of his followers started believing the fiction. It sure seems that way to me.

Yes, the Cox family statement included Barry, Lori's father.

This was what Janis said in her interview:

ML: How has this last year affected your family?

JC: <snip> And it’s, it was hard to hear about Alex, from the police. We didn’t know he’d gotten married, we didn’t know he’d moved back to Arizona, that was very hard. So it’s affected every part of our family.
Could changing his name via marriage in Las Vegas, abandoning his apartment in Idaho, and going to live with his new wife, without anyone knowing except, presumably LV, have been a strategy to hide from police investigating him for homicide? My question about that, however, is that he went back to live in the same town where he was being investigated for murder of CV.

Which brings up a really good point. If CD was such a god and had been writing about it since 2015 - some 25 books published and TD was his assistant throughout all of that, how is it she didn't buy into the whole zombie, people have to die and let start with family members and children to make sure they can get to heaven?

I feel that Tammy was always controlled by Chad in that typical wife-husband way, but probably just had to watch, and watch, that ego build and build... Sooo many women have been in this position--watching a power surge in a mate, knowing it was probably part of a mid-life crisis. She probably never thought about divorce, so probably just poured herself into her grandchildren, children and her school. moo.
One of the saddest things I have read, was her coworker saying how distraught she was the day before she died. I just get sick and sicker when I think of the final hours of these lovely souls.

To me the most telling part was when they told multiple Chad's relatives that Lori had no minor children. Knowing this would tell someone else who was told that the kids were in hiding that she had no plan of reuniting with them.
Makes the whole "I had the whole family over for cookies" after TD's funeral statement come into play. If true, (which I don't believe for a minute because they were too busy hiding their affair at the time) the family members of TD would be able to confirm there were no children there.
If I were one of CD's kids, I could maybe see going to someone's home for cookies after a funeral but not someone I had never met or hung out with - I would opt to go to a family member's home or close friend of TD's. Even if TD knew LVD from all the events - I have seen no mention of them hanging out like friends.
Just feels so very fishy -
I know it is an LVD lie - but her lies all catch up with her in the end. It may be the very first time in her life that she cannot squiggle out of this mess by creating another.

If they find nothing in the autopsy, visions will not suffice for conviction in Tammy's case, otherwise he would have been charged already. They would need evidence that he plotted her death. He's been having visions for years, even before meeting Lori.

And please remember that LDS culture allows for visions to be real. The entire religion is based on those of its founder. To question visions is to question their own culture's legitimacy. In a region so infused with that culture, it's possible this will come into play during jury selection and trials, if such there will be.

Makes the whole "I had the whole family over for cookies" after TD's funeral statement come into play. If true, (which I don't believe for a minute because they were too busy hiding their affair at the time) the family members of TD would be able to confirm there were no children there.
When Lori, Chad and Alex left Rexburg after the welfare check, JJ's toys were left on the front porch of her appartment (they were later shown in a news report), which was a month after Chad's children supposedly visited.

When Lori, Chad and Alex left Rexburg after the welfare check, JJ's toys were left on the front porch of her appartment (they were later shown in a news report), which was a month after Chad's children supposedly visited.
True.
So if his kids or family members actually went to LVD's apartment for cookies - wouldn't they see some toys and no children?

Which brings up a really good point. If CD was such a god and had been writing about it since 2015 - some 25 books published and TD was his assistant throughout all of that, how is it she didn't buy into the whole zombie, people have to die and let start with family members and children to make sure they can get to heaven?

She might have believed it was actually fiction.

I wondered the same thing. But do we know that she didn't believe the crazy books?
From what I know of the books (from the summaries and his blog), they are not crazy, they are normal end-times fiction in the vein of the "Left Behind" series. The time-travel ones, again, are just conceptual fiction. Nothing alarming, nothing "out there". Even the topics that Chad would have spoken of at the PaP conferences are, on the surface, just regular LDS topics taken a little more seriously. She may or may not have agreed with some of the authors they published, maybe that was a source of contention, I don't know. But IMO TD had no idea about zombies or light/dark ratings, portals or vibrations. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!