Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing that. Can you help me with understanding one thing? They didn’t know he moved back to Arizona? I’m forgetting I guess, where did he live when he died, Arizona? So he left the rexburg condo when Lori and Chad did moved back to Arizona? Or what? Did he move in with zulema? So they hadn’t talked to Alex in how long? Crazyyy ... just crazy that a family isn’t talking when all that was going on was going on.
He died in Gilbert, AZ, at ZP's house (actually in ambulance or hospital) but your post made me wonder.. Had he in fact "moved" there? Or was he just staying there for a while? Did he still have his apartment in Rexburg? Was he (they?) planning on moving back there when/if Lori and Chad returned?

For reference: that road is 50 mph.

Imo he could have been going faster as I’ve seen others drive that way on that road. It is possible he was pulled over for speeding but idk if I’ve seen that confirmed. But I’ve taken the “speeding away” comment to mean he was going faster than posted speeds. All jmo
That speed limit is good info.

RSBM I was told way back in Oct when I joined WS if I don’t like it or don’t agree with it. Just Scroll and Roll. JSAR Hmmm we need an acronym - do we have one? MOO JMO (it’s at the bottom of all of my posts, but thought I should add here anyway)

MOO, most of us/many here have our setting stripped for folks that have "add ons" to each and every post. I would not assume folks can see as I haven't seen what is at the bottom of anyone's post as their "add on" for years... I prefer to see content vs. stance MOO

Settings are are great..

Just saw the new post 18 minutes ago by Nate Eaton on his facebook with Colby at the property.

Just heartbreaking. Not sure how to link..

Larry and Kay are stand up and are two of the three pillars, and Colby stands by them as the third. He's a young man, starting out in life with a new baby and a recent marriage and future career..............and this................ he's so admirable, from the beginning!

(&*(*&(*&()*& Lori! To do such to ALL your children. MOO

And please remember that LDS culture allows for visions to be real. The entire religion is based on those of its founder. To question visions is to question their own culture's legitimacy. In a region so infused with that culture, it's possible this will come into play during jury selection and trials, if such there will be.

This also explains how MG kept discussing Chad's "visions" as if they were perfectly normal. Her facial expressions at times indicated that she questioned them, but she never verbally expressed that. I found the following on this BYU site and it's interesting as well.

"It is vital to distinguish authentically revealed visions from self-induced imaginings, wish-fulfilling dreams, errors of perception, satanic deceptions, and pathological hallucinating, all of which have been abundant in human history. Spurious visions result from seeking "signs"; authentic visions usually come unbidden. "He that seeketh signs shall see signs, but not unto salvation…. Faith cometh not by signs, but signs follow those that believe"
It goes on to further describe how to tell inspired visions from satanic ones, and says there are ways to help determine their validity.

"The consequences of following the information or direction are beneficial to the individual and to others, except in cases where the vision contains a rebuke of iniquity or a prophecy of destruction. • Feelings of enlightenment, edification, and peace, rather than of anxiety or confusion, follow the receiving or awareness of the vision. • It is not induced by drugs, eroticism, violent or hyperemotional ritual, or worship of false spirits."

I wonder if the jury would be made aware of this type of thing?​

The part I've bolded, I'm sure someone has noticed, sounds like it came from someone raised in the 1980s on video games. All New Age teachings that most who were raised in the church would find repugnant.
Well, there are plenty of LDS children who actively play the kind of games, watch the kind of shows, and otherwise participate in the fantasy subculture where ratings/levels, zombies, sex, etc, are common--whose parents have zero objection, and in fact encourage it. That is not to say they will grow up to be murderers like Chad and Lori, that is just to illustrate that the new age concept is not exactly "repugnant" to them as you say.

Not necessarily. There have been murder convictions without a body. Obviously children didn't bury themselves in Chad's backyard. Their cause of death will be likely ruled homicide even if medical examiner can't figure out what killed them.
Yes. It is not only the COD, but the totality of the investigation that can be determined as a homicide. There would be no reason to bury someone except to hide a murder...not only one person but two. Then look at all we know so far and realize that LE has so much more that we haven’t heard yet. This is still an active investigation.

Warning-///

I was looking back thru my case notes and screenshots and noted one other orange item from the body cam photo in AZ. Another suitcase appears to be orange. It does look like it is hard, so likely not what we see on the tarp. But wanted to note this anyway. It was in a different room.

View attachment 251317
Interesting find! Looks like there could be a set of black and orange luggage/bags in Alex’s orbit. jmo

Patiently awaiting further charges to include ones from Arizona.

This saga is far from over.
Whether LE will be able to prove all of it remains to be seen.
I believe they will be able to.

LV's lies and deceit left a trail of destruction in her wake.
Her main motivator was always the money.

CV
BB
JJ
TR
I suspect JR

Prayers to the innocent family members.

JMO

My sense on the "football goal / fence part / horse jump" white thingie was that it was some sort of a hinged frame, with mesh screening set into one half of it, intended to be used for sifting through something -- like dirt, probably. Just a guess of course ...

Is this what you are referring to? Not sure if you're trying to figure out what it is or if LE put it there, but it was already there. Cant help on the what it is though.

Attachments

• fence post.jpg
    fence post.jpg
    812 KB · Views: 111
This also explains how MG kept discussing Chad's "visions" as if they were perfectly normal. Her facial expressions at times indicated that she questioned them, but she never verbally expressed that. I found the following on this BYU site and it's interesting as well.

It goes on to further describe how to tell inspired visions from satanic ones, and says there are ways to help determine their validity.

Good point in that remember what (one of the Melanie's) that she didn't remember what she learned from CD or if it was from podcasts, or from LDS as it all kind of ran together?
(South) Eastern Idaho has a very high population of LDS folks, and as some have suggested - maybe a high population of LDS prepper people. Finding a jury of peers in this area may be a difficult task with jury selection. Some very carefully worded questions would have to be crafted I would imagine.

Interesting find! Looks like there could be a set of black and orange luggage/bags in Alex’s orbit. jmo
Yea but what’s weird about that is it’s not the same room. And he was only at the house for one night supposedly. I honestly thought that picture with the hard suitcase was Tylee’s room. I’m not sure anymore.

I really doubt it. It just further muddies the water and assumes that jurors would really believe these visions and need some guidance as to why they shouldn't.

This case may not go to a jury at all. And if it does, I think they will have to do a change of venue due to local publicity and finding unbiased jurors - those who have not been following the case and have no opinion as to guilt or innocence.

Is this what you are referring to? Not sure if you're trying to figure out what it is or if LE put it there, but it was already there. Cant help on the what it is though.
No -- that's not the item I meant! I was referring to the white hinged structure on the blue tarp closest to top center of vislaw's photo CrimeScene04 … (probably appears in other pix as well, of course …)

Well, there are plenty of LDS children who actively play the kind of games, watch the kind of shows, and otherwise participate in the fantasy subculture where ratings/levels, zombies, sex, etc, are common--whose parents have zero objection, and in fact encourage it. That is not to say they will grow up to be murderers like Chad and Lori, that is just to illustrate that the new age concept is not exactly "repugnant" to them as you say.
BBM
Very true and came as a surprise to me. Someone directed me to a popular LDS "family" vlogger and the kids (9 of them) are obsessed and encouraged to play D&D. They play for hours a night. I'd have thought it to be antithetical to their belief system. Apparently not.

Yea but what’s weird about that is it’s not the same room. And he was only at the house for one night supposedly. I honestly thought that picture with the hard suitcase was Tylee’s room. I’m not sure anymore.
I think you’re right about all of the above. I’m not sure anymore either lol... I just know that the coincidence of the orange object at the scene and now seemingly 2 orange luggage type items at the house is really throwing me for a loop. Driving me nuts! Lol

I think you’re right about all of the above. I’m not sure anymore either lol... I just know that the coincidence of the orange object at the scene and now seemingly 2 orange luggage type items at the house is really throwing me for a loop. Driving me nuts! Lol
I understand! Me too! To top it off, I don’t see many orange suitcases or bags in my life. So two in one house is interesting! Definitely not afraid of color!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61