Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 1:33 in the video, JC mentioned the call, then backs it up with phone records. If you notice, she's non-specific as to anything JJ said. Instead she chooses to ping-pong words in a weird statement, "he just takes the phone, you know, he knows who we are". Well duh, of course he would know who you are?!
Lori Vallow's mother and sister speak out for the first time

MOO, JC's assertion she spoke to JJ in October means nothing. I have no confidence in the validity either of them has to say. SS also stated she got a text from TR :mad:
If it is later proven that JC lied (or intentionally mislead) LE about the 10/1 phone call, could she be charged with obstruction of justice? - or is it only a crime to lie to the FBI, and not to state and local police?

JMO
This is an interesting subject about how much the Defense or Prosecution will delve into those two individual's "beliefs" during the trial.

The bottom line is the law of the land is the law of the land and it doesn't matter what the suspects believe. We have separation of Church and State for a case just like this one. They could worship the Devil or think one of them is God himself, but it still won't matter when it comes to deciding if they broke any of US laws.

But in order for the Defense to present their case or the Prosecution to present theirs, we may see statements about what those two people believed in.

It will be interesting to see how much of that is brought up during the trial. The jury and Prosecution will be well aware that they cannot use their belief system as any sort of excuse for any of it.
Yes indeed. I am looking forward to the defense's and prosecution's maneuvering of this rather unusual aspect....zombies, etc.

The part I've bolded, I'm sure someone has noticed, sounds like it came from someone raised in the 1980s on video games. All New Age teachings that most who were raised in the church would find repugnant.

There are many many Christian churches with things that are New Age. I'd estimate a solid 65% of Christians in the US belong to a Church or whole denomination with new age teachings of some sort. They don't know that but its true all the same. Weirdly even Catholic ultra-conservative schisms there are some. There is a smaller segment (but not none) who have occultic practices. Generally the common person in these groups isn't aware it - sort of like Melanie Gibb is. She just takes orders, she really isn't well founded in doctrine of any sort, and certainly doesn't have enough external perspective to it to see where things she is preaching come from.

Of the gamer/geek crowd (either video or board or live) there is a small percentage who get pulled into fantasy-magical thinking but it isn't particularly common. There is a small group of people who are already unstable who gravitate towards into fantasy/sci-fi/gamer/geek culture but in general they lack the social skills to pull people in. Again not never, I've certainly seen a few small groups coagulate with some strange ideas but they tend to be younger. Like 16-32 range, not mid life very often. 16-24 ish is the most common and generally they mostly grow out of it.

Even the full out new age conferences do not usually wander into zombie stuff. There are some occultic groups that do but not so much new age. Energy vampires yes. Actual zombies? That's getting into some of the fringe occult groups and even in those it isn't that common.

If this person also has a family of origin that is profoundly unstable this can be a risk factor for wandering off into some of the darker corners of any of these.

There is somewhat of a cumulative effect - the person who is already unstable who is in 3 or more of these categories is more likely to be harbouring some dysfunction or disorder. Autism Spectrum Disorder is pretty prevalent in these groups for example. Then again most of the time you get the opposite effect from this person becoming less unstable, and they get the right combination of people that they become more stable. Less isolated, shared narrative that makes for cultural symbiosis, that sort of thing.

The fantasy/magical thinking thing where people end up in very dark places is generally people who are either not particularly stable already or predators that it appeals to. Chad to me seems to fall more into this predatory-unstable group - they believe it but it appeals to them for the comfort they get that they are superior.

I think Chad falls into a category of people who are predatory, feel less isolated with a common shared narrative, and in this case it is usually a shared Hero Story with these sort of male-centric groups. It is their version of astrology - only astrology usually doesn't appeal to a bunch of guys with stories about how they are heroes for killing everyone else.

Last edited:
I think it depends on whether it is admissible. It was written for his or MBP's lawyer, and may be a privileged communication. I don't know. The fact it was on the computer given to NP might be a back door to getting it in. I think a lawyer would know better than me about who owns it, and defense will obviously try to keep it out. Hopefully IP would cooperate, that would seem to be the best solution. If he cares about justice.

moo
Question, don't know if I missed it somewhere, I know IP wrote it down for MBP's lawyers but did he also give the police a statement containing the same information before he decided to tell MBP and her lawyers? If so that could be used as evidence?

Looking back at your post you’re on to something here. I don’t think Chad would try it.
But there is already so much info out there about LV’s antics and history, even things we can find, that she may just try it.
Any thoughts?
I wouldn't put anything past her. Her attorney may just think it will fly. I doubt there's a jury on earth that would believe it though. ;)

Ok guys! Actually that is an expression I should change. Ok everyone! I have one rule in my home to enter... must love Cagney and Lacey reruns lol. New 2nd rule, must love “The Wall” which I am going to chill out with the pup and watch.
My point? Please put this thread on complete hold for me while I take a break. Do not post a thing! Lol
Only zombies would not. :):D

For the record, my memory seems to play tricks on me BUT IIRC Alex told LE Lori lived or was in #107 when she really lived in #175. They checked #107 and it was empty or unoccupied. They also asked Chad when the last time he saw the kids and he said last time he saw JJ was in #107. So was it unoccupied or did Alex live there and it just appeared unoccupied?

IMO, AxC intentionally misdirected police to buy time and CD followed his lead.

AxC did the same when police arrived after he’d shot CV. In the police body cam video, AxC was asked to spell the victim’s name and he spelled it “V-a-l-l-o” and said he didn’t know the victim’s DOB. Since CV’s wallet and phone were not onsite, but rather were with LV in CV’s rental car, all they had to go on as far as ID of the victim at that point was what AxC told them. So, presumably, when they looked up “Charles Vallo” from the info AxC gave them, they would not immediately hit on the recent reports by CV about LV emptying the house and locking CV out or CV petitioning for a mental health check of LV.

Once LV finally arrived back on scene, they’d have the info, but AxC’s first impulse seems to be to misdirect in such a way that he could later claim unintentional misdirection.

@GoneGoldfishin' thank you! I am trying to catch up on the documents.
I guess I got stuck on the post that stated that Chad was asked at his hearing when he last saw the children. That didn’t happen. So I’ve been stuck on that for a few lol... whew! Moving on now, it is what it is. Reading now.
Btw... if no one told you today, you’re pretty awesome :)

ITA (I totally agree) @Michael0808 @GoneGoldfishin' is definitely awesome. And so are you, and I am very happy to hear that you are on the mend. As you can see, your WS family was worried about you

ITA (I totally agree) @Michael0808 @GoneGoldfishin' is definitely awesome. And so are you, and I am very happy to hear that you are on the mend. As you can see, your WS family was worried about you
In some strange way, I’m not really sure why, but this does feel like family in a loving, arguing, let’s come together and give each other a hug at the end of the day way. And something I needed these past days. Thank you @Nurse Gen

Hang in there. We needed a full time timeline person in @Gardener1850 when this case first got our attention. I just lost an hour of my life learning how to used "dowsing rods" to find unmarked graves. :eek:
Off topic, but I have this skill! I found my great-great grandmother’s unmarked grave in 2010 using divining rods that my 82 year old uncle taught me how to use.

IMO, AxC intentionally misdirected police to buy time and CD followed his lead.

AxC did the same when police arrived after he’d shot CV. In the police body cam video, AxC was asked to spell the victim’s name and he spelled it “V-a-l-l-o” and said he didn’t know the victim’s DOB. Since CV’s wallet and phone were not onsite, but rather were with LV in CV’s rental car, all they had to go on as far as ID of the victim at that point was what AxC told them. So, presumably, when they looked up “Charles Vallo” from the info AxC gave them, they would not immediately hit on the recent reports by CV about LV emptying the house and locking CV out or CV petitioning for a mental health check of LV.

Once LV finally arrived back on scene, they’d have the info, but AxC’s first impulse seems to be to misdirect in such a way that he could later claim unintentional misdirection.

Good catch!

Justin Lum
25 min

To Tylee and JJ,

It’s been six months since I learned about you two. Siblings not linked by blood but connected by pure unconditional love. It was December 21st, 2019 when I really looked at your missing poster. I had no idea what would transpire after that.

The connections, the twists and suspicious circumstances surrounding your family. We needed to note everything we knew on a white board that night to make sense of it all. At the time, we didn’t even have all the dates 100% accurate. But we knew something was wrong.

I remember messaging Kay and Brandon late in the night. They really brought this whole case to light. The next day December 22nd, the rest is history. The bond I now share with those two is something I will always cherish. The tenacity and strength they have shown throughout this search has inspired me and reminded me that I do have a purpose. Journalism matters but more importantly being a good human matters more.

That board morphed into a wall of who’s who and documents we just kept compiling. Each moment we uncovered new information, we just became hungry for more. Finding the truth became addictive. I’m so appreciative of the people we met along the way who contributed to peeling the layers back. This experience is something I will never forget and I am grateful for my team’s support as I could not do half my job without them.

Tylee and JJ, I obviously never met you two. But the dozens of pictures and videos of you are engrained in my memory. The way you brought so many together to find you. What we now know, is hard to process still. Something we can admit we all feared after so many months but never wanted to accept. You didn’t deserve to have your lives cut so short. Tylee, you should be with your best friends, driving your Jeep in the Arizona summer - excited about what your future holds as you turn 18 in the fall. JJ, you should have already been showered with gifts on your 8th birthday last month, spoiled by your grandparents and extended family. Your story has changed my life, period.

I am truly sorry you both were failed so miserably. But you are loved deeply and justice will be served. Rest In Peace.

(Photos at link)
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

I have such affection for Justin and Nate. I'm so grateful both Ariona and Idaho have benefited from such empathetic, relentless reporting.

Kay left a comment on one of the photos (of Justin and Nate together) that pulled at my heartstrings. In it, she asks those in Rexburg who know the Daybell children to relay an open invitation - that she and Larry would like to meet and give them a hug if they are ever up for it. She asks for everyone to show compassion to the Daybell children - that they are victims in all of this, too. The Christlike love and goodness Kay and Larry exude is such a light in all of this darkness.

That was a great catch!!!!! Explain that one C!
Is there a chance that on Nov. 26 when CD and AC were confronted by the officers outside the town home units, that CD and AC were, in fact, at that very moment, relocating human remains?

As alleged in the Judge's Summary Charging statement: "destroy, alter and/or conceal human remains, knowing that said human remains were about to be produced, used and/or discovered as evidence in a felony proceeding"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member