Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The woman in this photo is there in most of the photos, no handcuffs. I can’t imagine them needing her to be there physically. There were enough physical markers (buildings, posts, etc.) to get a dig. JMO, MOO

ETA If this is the woman in question, she is usually unattended in the photos, checking the various areas out. @vislaw photo history helps keep them together, thanks!

Yeah, no. There's a reason they put prisoners in neon orange stripes and shoes that are impossible to run in. Thank you for finding the photo!

I recently saw a psychic/medium reference this technique online—ironically, in reference to this case! Tylee or someone else supposedly communicated to her via a pendulum. :eek:

JMO
Ive seen similar on TV shows where someone is trying to find water to dig a water well on property they will sometimes use Dousing Rods to help point to a spot. I of course dont put much stock into methods like that but to each his own. Except when people take it so far where they hurt or kill innocent people. That is the big difference with this case.

In this country, people are free to believe in whatever they want to but they are not free to harm innocent people. That is a huge distinction and difference in what those two were doing compared to others that use strange beliefs or techniques.

Thanks for this. Have you read the autopsy report? I am wondering whether we have any information about Alex's routine that day. The reason is, because of the time medical assistance was requested (mid afternoon) and also because it was mentioned in the autopsy that A had vomit in his lungs. My dear dad died of massive pulmonary embolism and died as soon as he got up (more or less) in the morning, the blood clot(s) in his leg, travelling up to his lungs. Whilst I acknowledge that not all cases are the same, my dad did not vomit beforehand. So, with my very limited medical knowledge I wondered whether, it is common to vomit before or during death? I have questions around the timing of his death with the cause of death listed on the death certificate, but don't know quite how to phrase them.

We know he had lost control of his bowels because of the 911 call. Was he simultaneously vomiting, too? There is such a thing, aspirational pneumonia, where vomit is inhaled. It can also kill. It is said to be the COD of Jimi Hendrix, for instance.

What alternative might you be considering in advance for a tire and car seat being wheeled into the storage unit?

Is that what you are trying to base evidence upon?

Do you know/realize where the jeep was finally taken into LE custody?

I'm not sure what/where you are going with this statement as MOO it's clear.

The timeline I surmise for the Jeep is this:

Mid-June to 30 August 2019: At the house where Charles was shot. (Surmise).

31 August 2019 to 20 September 2019: Unknown, my surmise is kept by someone in AZ, then picked up and driven to Rexburg by Chad.

21 September 2019 to (estimated) 1 October 2019: Rexburg. On or about 30 September the spare tire and rear seat are removed and the vehicle driven by Alex to AZ to ambush Brandon.

2 October 2019: In AZ, ambushing Brandon. My surmise is that Alex headed for Rexburg immediately after firing the shot.

3 October 2019 to 27 November 2019: Unknown, probably Rexburg.

November 2019: Jeep was "seized pursuant to a search warrant in November of 2019 in Rexburg Idaho" per Affidavit of Probable Cause, para 8. It is curious that the Affidavit is coy about the date and exact location in Rexburg. If the Jeep were seized from the Rexburg apartments or someplace else prior to everybody leaving on 26 November it seems odd none of the gang noticed.

This timeline is consistent with the WS one.

Multiple probations

Can also be found as re-incarnation. This variant though has more in common with lightworkers re-incarnated with a mission - most of those people are WAY nicer than this though.

"that Charles (Lori’s then-husband) was taken over by an unclean spirit and was no longer Charles anymore. These unclean spirits would later be called zombies. "

You may also run into this instead being referred to as "walk-ins." Depends on the group.

"doing energy work "

Maybe referred to as "emotion code" as well.

Also talking to the dead being across the veil is this group's version of mediumship - which I assume they have to rename because while some of these other practices are not specifically dealt with in the Bible, mediumship is specifically addressed as being wrong.

Pendulums

There are some who believe that pendulums are guided by spirits - however Chad seems to be more likely to be a person using this and believing this as a way of accessing his own powers. The pendulum is in fact controlled by your own sub-conscious micro movements so you are answering your own questions.

Men are more likely to use this sort of rationale for it. It is usually tied together with semi-psychological concepts found not just in new age but you'll find them in mega-church "healers" as well and mentalists. These men will often talk about muscle testing or nlp practices. This group probably renames these.

You'd run into this also in some self-help groups. Like I ask you to come up and stand with your arms out and try to resist my push. Then I ask you some questions and push on your arms. If you tell the truth your arm stays stable. If you tell a lie your muscle goes weak. Same basic idea as the pendulum.

Just in case any of you are looking into where this group's influence overlaps with other groups to see who and where Chad picked up things that have influenced him or he has repackaged, I figured some terminology might help.

**I'll continue to read the longer one and I may continue to update this post with other terminology or theological culty concepts as I encounter them. I'll avoid mormon or christian theology or doctrine concepts as being irrelevant to this discussion though how they (MG likely had help crafting this) are interpreting these may still be debatable.
Chad's former friend JR does energy work and believes in multiple probations. I don't see her giving it up soon. She also has not murdered anyone.

ETA: I remember first hearing from her that Chad was using a pendulum to get his answers.

I think I missed being around to discuss this the first time. I looked at it again closely tonight. Two things struck me this time.

1. According to the charging document MG didn’t answer the phone when police called, which is exactly what she said Chad asked her to do. Who she presumably had spoken with right before police called! Then further, when they called her she didn’t tell them Chad asked her not to answer. So it took her 11 days (from November 26 to December 6) to decide to tell them the truth. Wow. Had she answered, she could’ve given enough cause for them to arrest then and there, I’d imagine. But she has no charges? Deal?

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

2. The photo of Tylee at Yellowstone was from Lori’s iCloud. I guess that means they were able to access her cloud with a warrant? I hope so! That’s going to be a treasure trove I imagine! I am slightly surprised there wasn’t more included from the iCloud account. Thoughts?

Sorry if you guys have been thru this.

I think MG somewhat believed those things herself. She just wasn't completely convinced there were zombies. She says it wasn't a cult, but it sure looks like one. To her credit, she didn't lie to the police that JJ was with her. I also think MG didn't believe Lori would harm JJ. Lori told her she was going to send JJ to live with grandma Kay.
I think MG somewhat believed those things herself. She just wasn't completely convinced there were zombies. She says it wasn't a cult, but it sure looks like one. To her credit, she didn't lie to the police that JJ was with her. I also think MG didn't believe Lori would harm JJ. Lori told her she was going to send JJ to live with grandma Kay.
I don’t give her any credit! She did exactly what she said Chad told her to do. Not answer the phone! She knew to expect a call from LE, because she talked to both Chad and Lori, yet she didn’t answer till later that night, and didn’t tell them she was asked to LIE! She costs thousands of dollars, a lot more investigative time and effort because her delays IMHO allowed Chad and Lori enough time to get to Hawaii.

quoting myself from yesterday as well.

Last edited:
Thank you. Very helpful—I didn’t understand these. Can you elaborate on energy work/emotion code? What is that?

Even the people doing energy work / emotion code don't all have the same ideas about it. Let me see if I can find a better source for you about it than me - tend to get into the weeds on some topics and in this case it might be off topic but also may be useful to understand what these cult groups believe. Reiki would fit into this category if you've heard of it. Emotion code is like your emotional content is "trapped" in your body or energy body and needs to be released or healed. It has some parallels to the spirits that attach to people in Scientology, or Kundalini awakening.

I'll see if I can find a good one that is written out from an external point of view. brb.

I forgot, you can swing easily from Emotional Freedom Technique or Tapping into emotion code and energy work.

add:
This is it showing up in psychology today. Do not assume this makes it "agnostic" about it. It isn't.
The Blues Is Depression. Should You Treat It With Pills?

second edit:
Nope. You'll have to do with me. There is very little out there that I can point you at that doesn't through you right into people selling you their services and books about it.

These are usually claimed to be modernized "ancient techniques." The idea is that trauma, emotions or ancestral trauma (christian groups are more likely to call this general curses) is trapped in your body or your energy body. Someone uses various techniques depending on the particular model to "release" these or help you work through them. You might tap various points on your body in certain sequences. You might go see someone who uses their hands or a combination of hands/light/tapping/music.

Some with more sciencey back drops will reference epigenetics, which is indeed a real thing with traumas but not really how they are using it.

Have you ever gone for a massage and cried or had some other emotional reaction to it? (it happens. Not to me but many masseuses run into it.) For the person engaged in emotion code/energy work/eft/tft and their myriad of other forms it is sort of like having a massage and something that has been hurting you for such a long time and it stops hurting so you cry.

Last edited:
I'm very confused by your post. For one, I clearly stated that what I wrote was my opinion. Many of us here on WS speculated that the editing, even the conditions of the interview itself suggested some coordination with LE. Secondly, what media publication (beyond tabloids) does NOT fact check, to the best of their ability, before running? That is exactly what good journalism is about. Your statement makes no sense. Moo.[
I'm very confused by your post. For one, I clearly stated that what I wrote was my opinion. Many of us here on WS speculated that the editing, even the conditions of the interview itself suggested some coordination with LE. Secondly, what media publication (beyond tabloids) does NOT fact check, to the best of their ability, before running? That is exactly what good journalism is about. Your statement makes no sense. Moo.
i don’t agree that LE was involved in setting up and carrying out that interview. That is my opinion. EIN cannot fact check everything that came out of MPs mouth. Sure they can fact check later, and write an article about the inconsistencies, but what she said during the interview is what she said. Fact checking and working closely with law enforcement are not the same things.

I don't know if you've received your answer, so sorry if I'm repeating what's already been said, I'm catching up on the thread from where I left off last night.

He went to police with his ex-wife on Dec 5th, and it seems he told them what he knew at that date. MBP had been to see detectives without him on Dec 3rd. It would be standard procedure for police to record what he said in a statement, and we don't know if he gave them a copy of the zombie document or whose possession it was in.

From the trials I've watched police statements are not read or entered into evidence at trial, although they are available to counsel, however the witness (IP) would be called and examined, and pertinent information from what he told police will be drawn out by questioning. If what he says in court differs from what he told police he can be shown his statement to read back to himself and asked why his evidence now is different. That is when the jury gets to decide how honest he is being because usually early statements are the most reliable unless he had a very good reason to be lying at the beginning. Police officers who conducted the interview can also be called to impeach the witness, I believe.

When they went on TV recently they made these statements about it, so he may continue to try to draw back what he said to police, or (imo) come clean at trial in regards to what he knew. In light of the children's murders he might not want the roasting in court :

Select interview transcripts for anyone interested:

Interview with CBS:

IP: I didn’t know the FBI would be there. But um, you know, I was open to sharing everything that I knew at that point. And so at that point I, yeah, I shared, I shared all the information I have and I was hoping that I could, I was hoping the FBI, because the FBI was there, they would have information already, that there would be something that they knew that I could say that would make sense to them. That would, you know, be a piece to a puzzle instead of becoming a framework for them to build this investigation on. And it seems like the information I shared with them turned into this nationwide just frenzy. You know, so they gave me a recording device, you know, I recorded con.., some conversations with Chad and Lori.

<snip> For two weeks I’ve been thinking this through and looking at anything, looking for anything I could to try to figure out where these kids are and there’s just no evidence, there’s nothing, trying to figure out anything bad that’s going on. And I don’t, you know, I couldn’t find anything, I couldn’t find anything aside from just baseless accusations coming from her ex-husband. At the end of the day I put it into a memo when I conv.., when I confessed this to her. You know and I need to protect her to the best of my ability from the damage that I could, that I, that I have done to her. So I write down everything that I can remember saying to the FBI, how I explained it to ‘em, what her fears were, what my fears were. I write it all down, and give it to her lawyers.

MBP: this was early in December and so um I think it shows, if you read the entire document it starts out I’m terrified, and then it ends with there was nothing there and the reason this document is so important is because it’s basically, we’re trying to clear this up because this whole case is based on this, this document and this outline, of, you know, bits and pieces taken from everywhere. <snip> and you know he was taking everything so literally and when I first saw this document it was shocking like explain this, like I can’t explain it, and so, it’s good to come forward and explain where that comes from in the context and to look at it in its entirety.

Interview with Nate Eaton:

MBP: <snip> As soon as I returned after Thanksgiving, I went right into Detective Hermosillo and was like, “What’s going on? I’m here to get my stuff.” He asked me about my previous marriage, what was I doing here, and he asked me about Lori and Alex. I was an open book and said, “Here’s what I know.

Eaton: We can transition with that into everything you allegedly told Ian and what he wrote down. Ian, can you explain the background about how this document came to be?

IP: The whole purpose of the document was to send to Melani’s lawyers so they knew what I had gone in and told the FBI.

So I told Melani on Dec. 19 that I had been talking with the police and a little later, I told her I’d been recording her. It was after I told Melani that I had been working with the FBI and the police that I wrote this. The whole idea is to protect her. Her lawyers needed to know exactly what I said, how I said it and that’s how I wanted to present it to them. These are the fears I shared with them that Melani shared with me.

The document sounds a lot more affirmative than what I heard, but when I go into the police, I want action. I want this to be over with, basically. I went and I shared with the FBI everything that I heard, everything I was afraid of, and at that point, I thought the kids were in danger. I thought there was something dark and sinister going on. I was afraid.

So things came out when I talked with the FBI in a way that (I) shouldn’t have. And I kind of regret the way I presented it to them because I feel like it’s kind of blown this thing up a lot more than it should have. There wasn’t really a whole lot going on until my ex-wife and I went in and spoke with the FBI. Then, a week later, they’re starting to put out press releases and all these things. I don’t know if what we shared acted as a catalyst for that. Or maybe I’m just full of myself.

Eaton: For the casual reader seeing this, there is some shocking stuff in there. Chad and Lori apparently told you, Melani, that JJ and Tylee had been possessed and become zombies, that Alex may have to “take care” of the kids, he had “great faith” and “never wavered in his trust of the Lord.” Can you understand these writings are alarming, concerning and suspicious on all counts?

IP: Anybody who doesn’t know what’s going on, they’re going to look at this and go, “Yeah, this is insane.”

So Brandon contacted my ex-wife, Natalie, and basically shared the idea with her that Melani’s in a cult, Lori’s in a cult, Chad’s a cult leader, they tried to kill me, they killed Charles and there’s this whole plot. I’m hearing this and I’m going, “Holy crap! What did I get myself into?” And so anything that happens, anything I hear from then on, even if it’s something I’ve heard before, I’m looking at it through the lens of, “This could be a cult.” Something weird is going on, and I’m hearing this right after her door gets kicked in by the Rexburg Police and we see a search warrant looking for JJ.

So everything seemed really off at that point. I’ve described it like a Treehouse of Horrors episode of “The Simpsons” for Halloween. You see a shadow of a claw on the wall, and then the light comes, and it’s just a branch scratching on the window. Depending on how you shine the light, there are facts, but depending on how you shine the flashlight, the facts look different.

When I’m hearing all these things, I’m scared, and I think there’s a cult. As you go through the document, you kind of see my thought process of this is stuff that I’m hearing, and stuff I’m worried about. As I continue to look at it, I’m starting to see that there’s really nothing proving any of this. There’s nothing proving that Tylee and JJ have come to any harm. You can even see at the end of the document I’m still questioning why in the world do we not know where the kids are.

But as I’ve gotten to know Summer and Janis and heard more about Lori’s life and the experiences she’s gone through, I’m starting to see maybe there is some reasoning behind what’s going on. I have no clue what’s going on, but I know that Melani is a good person. I’ve loved her through this whole thing. I was never really concerned about her. But in the beginning, I’m like, “Holy crap, her uncles are into some shady stuff, and I need to try to figure out what’s going on. I’m going to record your conversations, try to get from point A to point B, get this thing wrapped up and over with so I can move on with my life and my new wife.”

MBP: <snip> Where it comes down to Tylee and JJ and this zombie idea – it came from a disturbing phone call I got from one of Lori’s old friends right after they took off to Hawaii. She told me, “Lori and Alex did something to Tylee and JJ, and we don’t know where they’re at, and Lori has lied to you,” and all these things that didn’t feel right. On that phone call, I felt a lot of fear and doubt, and that’s when I kind of went into this worrying phase.

I’m newly married, and I’m sharing these things with him and can’t sleep some nights. I didn’t know where they’re at, I didn’t know what was going on and I didn’t understand these things. And Ian, which I don’t know, is talking with Natalie and Brandon, and they’re telling him these terrifying things that aren’t true – that I’ve wanted to kill Brandon, and I’m in a cult. I have no idea what Ian’s doing behind the scenes, and I’m in a scared time in my life where I’m trying to figure out the pieces. I’m trying to know what’s going on with Brandon and his plans, and who he is working with, and where my kids are. December was terrifying – like we’re thrown into this boiling pot as soon as we get married and trying to just adapt as best we can.

Eaton: Melani, did you actually believe these things that Lori and Chad told you? Or were you telling Ian just to get it off your chest with the assumption you didn’t know what to think?

MBP: Lori and Chad did not tell me most of those things in the document. Those were fears I was hearing from other people, and never did I believe them. When you don’t have knowledge about something and you’re in a scary situation like this, you think the worst. And I’m an open book. I kind of say it how it is.

I didn’t know Ian was recording all these things and that he was talking to Natalie or Brandon. I had told him my history with Brandon, and I warned that Natalie’s probably going to try to get ahold of Brandan, and Brandon’s going to run with all these lies about me. Ian knew who I was, but the factor of Tylee and JJ going missing – he’d never seen them before and had only met Chad and Lori one time. He doesn’t know what I know about the past with Lori trying to do everything she can to protect her kids and people who have been threatening her.

<snip>

Eaton: One other question about the document, Ian, and then we can we can move on. You mentioned in there that your whole intent was not to smear anybody. Your intent was to protect your family and helps solve the case of the missing kids. Can you guys address the public as to what you all are doing to help in the case?

IP: We, to the best of our knowledge, have cooperated fully with the FBI and law enforcement. Anytime they’ve had questions, we’ve answered. That’s all we can do right now. We’re trying to set people at ease a little bit. Right now, the kids are missing. We don’t know where they are, and there’s so much speculation because of this information that’s leaked in the accusations that Charles made in his paperwork, and people coming out of the woodwork to come after Chad or come after Lori.

<snip>

MBP: Yeah. I had my first initial meeting with Detective Hermosillo, and then I invited FBI into my home for a few hours and told them everything that I did know. My first meeting with FBI, I shared a lot of these things I’m sharing with you, Nate, and they were like, “OK, this isn’t where we thought this was going at all.” We haven’t heard this other side of why Lori would be doing what she’s doing and why she does not feel safe to say where her kids are and why she needs to protect them.

Interview with 12News:

MBP: This entire document that was illegally obtained by somebody just trying to hurt — this is old news. This is something Ian put together to protect us. When he went in with Natalie and all these ideas, that turned this entire investigation to a frenzy, this document was put together to give to our lawyers. This is what he went in with. Now we have to explain this to the fullness of truth that it is. In its entirety, there weren’t any facts to this. These were fears, these were worries.

<snip> He’s hearing these things from our exes who are working together to try and drive a wedge in between us. December was really tough. There were a lot of things being thrown around and the things in the document were the things that were given to Rexburg Police in December to continue confusing this case and mix it up with speculation and rumor by these documents and rumors that might be released — because it just leads the public to have more questions and more reason to believe these crazy things. And unfortunately, the truth isn’t as exciting as these crazy things, so we keep feeding them. This is what people want.

(Interviews with links are in the media thread starting here and then scrolling down to posts below it for the additional interviews ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION )
thank you...it is just so good to "re read" some of this stuff.

I think we can absolutely believe she is NOT telling the truth. There are too many contradictions that indicate she has been evasive and misleading in her characterization of events. She is the quintessential “circle game”.
yeah...what do you make of this part of her interview

MBP: So that morning, I called him and Ian was at work. He was somebody I could kind of just – you could tell him anything. He’s like a vault. I was just openly telling him about things in my new marriage, things that were challenging or things that were going really well, and he was just my best friend at that point. He shared some things that I just felt I needed to write them down when he started talking to me.

Eaton: Like what?

MBP: He said, “Melani, the most important thing in your marriage is to be loving, be supportive, and be patient.” And he kept repeating that and I was like – I need to remember that always. It was his last words to me, and I didn’t know that, but it was really just special like that. He just said, “Everything’s going to be fine, just keep moving forward, you’re going to have your kids back soon and everything’s going to work out. Just go on in faith.”

---

I'm not sure that's what she was telling him because of a few of her words there, but I think it sounds like she knew he was dying that morning.

moo

SNIPPED...
There are many reasons why Lori and Chad could have decided to leave the Jeep behind until Tylee was disposed of.
Where you feel they would leave it? I see above you mentioned somewhere in AZ.

Just not sure I believe Tylee would leave her Jeep behind. According to others, she loved that Jeep. In fact, I think she put it on her FB profile.

The wording and the phrases in this letter...Melanie knows who her audience is and is speaking directly to them. The scriptures and the verbiage are for this group of AVOW. Bizarre but remember who she is writing to. Now I want to know what this groups reaction to all of this is. MOO
I wholeheartedly agree. I am curious to see what impact it has. It certainly moved me.
I wonder who the energy healer is she helped turn around? Maybe we will be hearing from a player we have not heard from yet. Jmo Grateful for the insight and a glimpse into their belief system

Chad's former friend JR does energy work and believes in multiple probations. I don't see her giving it up soon. She also has not murdered anyone.

ETA: I remember first hearing from her that Chad was using a pendulum to get his answers.

BBM part... I didn't know that! But, it certainly doesn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine