Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colby Ryan issued his first statement regarding the deaths of his two siblings, Tylee Ryan and J.J. Vallow, through his Instagram account on Saturday.

“I don’t even know how to start this. But to my beautiful, Amazing, sweet angels. The only peace I have is knowing you are in paradise. I’m broken over this. To not see (your) beautiful faces, hear your voices. Or know that I can’t hug you or see you kills me. I will never let anyone forget you. I have prayed that I could be with you again, and one day that will be true. I have more love for both of you than you could ever know. I miss you both. I love you both. This seems like a nightmare. It seems unreal. You were taken from all of us. You both touched so many lives. You impacted so many people. That will never go away. Just know I will carry you every day and everywhere I go. My daughter will always know how lucky she is to have you both watching over her. Tylee And Joshua. I will never be able to express my love for you. But know this, I’m still here for you. I will always wish I could have traded places with you. But I’ll never let you be forgotten. With all of my love to you both. Forever you’re in our hearts.”
Lori Vallow's son speaks out following discovery of Tylee and J.J.'s remains

So how did the FBI miss the bodies in the January search of the Daybell property? They stated the search was in relation to the missing children. They also referred to the property as an active crime scene.

I believe the ground scanners work in frozen ground. They were outside raking the snow around the house. Does a warrant specify where on the property they can search?
I thought that I read a quote by LE that said something along the lines that the search warrant was more related to Tammy than the missing children.

EBM - to correct the incompatability of (newly) long nails and keyboard!

Last edited:
Has it been determined yet why Chad and Lori came back to Idaho after they were married Nov 5th in Hawai only to leave again in 2-3 weeks. I believe they planned on going back to HI regardless of the welfare check but may have been hurried along. I believe the kids were buried in Chad's yard no later than Oct. so I dont think it was that. What loose ends did they need to finish up? I dont remember if this was ever established.
I sometimes wonder if there was a plan to continue with their killing spree. Activities we know nothing about because we just don't know where they all were. Plans which were obviously ditched or missions which failed.

Did they continue to look for Brandon for example? Did they set plans to kill Kay and possibly Larry? Lori might have thought that Kay and Larry were the only people who would look for JJ, and their wills would probably make provision for JJ. They had not succeeded in getting Charles' insurance money, or Brandon's and so leaving without that money wasn't exactly what they originally had in mind. Perhaps Alex was promised a cut.

So I think money might have driven them to come back. Perhaps they thought that renting an apartment in Kauai would hide that trip back home.

moo

Excellent catch. So Chad visited a house that was also the site of a Cox family gathering. It's neither of the houses Lori lived in with Charles Vallow. So where was it? This could be important.

I remember this picture
It seems it's the house where CR was married?.. But what would CD do there?
See here
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

ETA: Ok, now I see this was the home where LV was living with CV until March 2019. So CD being there would match the information about him staying over in the end of 2018

Last edited:
RSBM

They went to Vegas where you can literally get married in a drive-through. The marriage license, officiant, and filing of paperwork happens in minutes. I was never part of one, but I witnessed a friend's wedding there and it took less time than ordering cocktails after the wedding.
Can you legally change your name in Vegas when you’re getting married?

I sometimes wonder if there was a plan to continue with their killing spree. Activities we know nothing about because we just don't know where they all were. Plans which were obviously ditched or missions which failed.

Did they continue to look for Brandon for example? Did they set plans to kill Kay and possibly Larry? Lori might have thought that Kay and Larry were the only people who would look for JJ, and their wills would probably make provision for JJ. They had not succeeded in getting Charles' insurance money, or Brandon's and so leaving without that money wasn't exactly what they originally had in mind. Perhaps Alex was promised a cut.

So I think money might have driven them to come back. Perhaps they thought that renting an apartment in Kauai would hide that trip back home.

moo

I've wondered how long that Thanksgiving family trip to California had been planned. Jmo

2 Timothy 3
6They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

ETA LVD just took it to a new level and ran with it
MG should have had a deeper look into this... Like a year ago, when watching LV's and CD's affair evolving :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Excellent catch. So Chad visited a house that was also the site of a Cox family gathering. It's neither of the houses Lori lived in with Charles Vallow. So where was it? This could be important.

It is the Queen Creek AZ house she lived in with CV, if I'm allowed to post this (if not please let me know so I can delete). Does anyone remember when she lived there?

Me too. I haven’t figured it out yet, but I really believe she knows a lot about what happened. And I love that you said “word salad”. That is exactly it! In her interviews, and her statements. Every time I hear her speak I feel like I’m being conned by a snake oil salesman. Jmo

In the interests of following this knotty case I have tried to listen to and even tried to read MP’s aimless wibbling and rarely have I made it past the first wave. I also note that MP figures prominently in those pix, which fits her LookAtMe! personality.

She is like a Google translation of a Google translation of a Google translation whispered over a land line during an electrical storm. There is nothing there but me, me, me nonsense and grievance. Would you call her to the witness stand? The jury would revolt, or go mad. The human equivalent of Chad’s divining pendulum, and about as reliable as a source of info.

IMO, MOO, etc.

moo
I’m glad you wrote this. Kay (& maybe Larry) was the person it made the most sense to kill, yet they didn’t have a plan to go after her that we know of yet. If they didn’t, it makes me feel like the person/people who did the killings is a true serial killer to the extent that they were impulsive and went after the closest and easiest targets. (Of course, I’m happy that Kay is safe and sound!) MOo

Oh, I so agree. What especially made me gag was her saying Tylee is rolling her eyes over all the drama in the media.

Yeah, Ugh. Like George Floyd peering down from Heaven to salute the jobs numbers.

Even after death these kids are exploited and victimized by those who should have protected them. Still used to score points against perceived slights, still made to serve the self-serving narratives of those who should know better, still denied agency and selfhood. Still homeless. Thank goodness for the KWs, MDs, CRs and others who bothered to take the time know, love and remember them as people, not assets or liabilities.

Last edited:

The bottom line for me is lust. In an ordinary world, Lori would not be attracted to a slug like Chad if he was a plain old person, a blue collar worker. He had no money, no looks, and no real future (in a realistic sense). Lori had looks, a doting husband and she was so far out of Chad's league that he had to use something else on her--her spiritual weakness.

We know from another friend's of Lori that Lori became enamored with Chad's books about the end of the world long before meeting him in person. So I am not sure who used what on whom. Sounds like Lori had a crush on Chad even before meeting him-to her he was a celebrity. It's far from clear that Chad was the one who pursued her first-might have been the other way around.

Remember, Chad and Lori promised to tell their side of the story after all the drama in the media died down.

They were trying to sell the idea that this case was all hype, no substance. None of the deaths or disappearances were murders, it was all just blown up by the media. Now that the kids have been found deceased, MBP still blames the media for covering it.

Above quote BBM.

And then, grants the media permission to publish her “tribute” to further her narrative of innocence and coincidence.

After months of absolute deafening silence, the Melani/ie’s sure are chatty. The public can spell manipulation. Not sure if either of these two can.

Not confirmed. We better have more reliable info than my notes, for sure!

But, my info was obtained from here:

Charles Vallow in Houston, TX - Complete Background Information

Yes, I keep forgetting we have other sources on the timeline that challenge MG's statements:

June 2017 – Family members say Lori and Chad first met sometime around June 2017 (Daily Mail).

Summer of 2017 – Chad meets author and podcaster, Melanie Gibb (MG), for the first time after he speaks at a campout in Northern Utah. MG invites him to speak in her hometown of Mesa, Arizona (Chad's Forward for MG's book).

24 Sept 2017 – Tylee’s 15th birthday. Lori posts a “happy birthday” message to her on Instagram that mentions Perry High School in Gilbert, AZ. @lolo4kauai on Instagram: “My Beautiful daughter turned 15 today ! Happy birthday Ty Ty !! I love you so much!!! JJ says "hi Tylee Ryan Perry High School " ”

Dec 2017 – Lori and Chad made their first appearance together on a podcast (Daily Mail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member