Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been determined yet why Chad and Lori came back to Idaho after they were married Nov 5th in Hawai only to leave again in 2-3 weeks. I believe they planned on going back to HI regardless of the welfare check but may have been hurried along. I believe the kids were buried in Chad's yard no later than Oct. so I dont think it was that. What loose ends did they need to finish up? I dont remember if this was ever established.

Would this have been the time period that Chad spent time with his kids? Had to tell them about his marriage before somebody else did. Spends quality time with them in CA and then he and Lori leave again for Hawaii from CA just as things were heating up in ID. JMO

Agreed, definitely her and CV’s house in QC. I found it as well.
See side-by-side photos.

hey that’s interesting! We can sleuth Lori totally. We could look up the house.

I’m searching for address and realtor.com links as I type!

Found it, thanks. Another rented McMansion, $7K a month. Rental history shows a rental period of November 2017 to March 2019. This overlaps the rental periods of the Chandler house and the Gilbert house she locked him out of in January. Color me confused :-(
Confused too... heading to assessors site now.

I sometimes wonder if there was a plan to continue with their killing spree. Activities we know nothing about because we just don't know where they all were. Plans which were obviously ditched or missions which failed.

Did they continue to look for Brandon for example? Did they set plans to kill Kay and possibly Larry? Lori might have thought that Kay and Larry were the only people who would look for JJ, and their wills would probably make provision for JJ. They had not succeeded in getting Charles' insurance money, or Brandon's and so leaving without that money wasn't exactly what they originally had in mind. Perhaps Alex was promised a cut.

So I think money might have driven them to come back. Perhaps they thought that renting an apartment in Kauai would hide that trip back home.

moo
I like your thoughts about continuing with the killing spree. Kay and Larry possibly because they needed to be quieted. Maybe Alex was a last minute loose end. Maybe he expressed remorse, maybe he told his new wife he had remorse. Just weird because LV, AC and Mbp all still had their units in Rexburg. Alex was still useful after the welfare check because he loaded up his things and left that night. Could he have taken incriminating things before the search warrant. Was Alex considered a zombie towards the end, I thought I remembered reading that. Every time I think I understand a little about them I realize after writing I have more questions then answers. All Jmo

Last edited:
FTLOG.. I am speechless.

I've done 4 iterations of responses here and then edited before I posted. FTLOG.... SMDH how can folks support this.

I read it and it made my physically ill. The people she's blaming are the only people who stood up for the kids. They would have never been found otherwise. There's nothing twisted about that, Melani. You lived next to the kids in Idaho and did NOTHING. Your ex husband was shot at and you did NOTHING.

Something has been bothering me for awhile and I couldn't pinpoint it until this morning as I was re-reading IP's notes to LE and I think there is another reference to it but I am still looking.
In IP's notes to his Ex-wife, NP, he states, her (meaning MP) UNCLES (plural) have her so wrapped up.
So, I know AxC would be one of the Uncles mentioned but do we maybe have another player hiding behind the scenes as in maybe LVD and AxC other brother, AdC ??
Uncles (again plural) is mentioned elsewhere also.
I know we can't bring his info here but this has been bothering me since I heard / read these reports.
I was under the impression that Lolo’s other brother was on the outs with her.

If Chad said he had run over a raccoon or some other common animal there it could be easily explained away. You bury it so it doesn't stink and draw other predator animals. Burying animals is not at all unusual where I live, I did so yesterday.

Guess we live in different places in the states. I have hit an animal, such as a racoon, but I have never picked it up if I hit it miles or anywhere.. and then taken it back to my property to bury.

I've never heard of such.

Yet that is different from what your are saying completely isn't it? That burying animals is not unusual. Agree. But has nothing to do with this situation?

Those are two different things that you are speaking to MOO.

I sometimes wonder if there was a plan to continue with their killing spree. Activities we know nothing about because we just don't know where they all were. Plans which were obviously ditched or missions which failed.

Did they continue to look for Brandon for example? Did they set plans to kill Kay and possibly Larry? Lori might have thought that Kay and Larry were the only people who would look for JJ, and their wills would probably make provision for JJ. They had not succeeded in getting Charles' insurance money, or Brandon's and so leaving without that money wasn't exactly what they originally had in mind. Perhaps Alex was promised a cut.

So I think money might have driven them to come back. Perhaps they thought that renting an apartment in Kauai would hide that trip back home.

moo
Actually, I think their whole world was a bunch of loose ends, when they decided to keep their wedding date as planned.

I personally feel their return was primarily because of Melani's (and Alex's) mental stability with all that had transpired, and what was still going on.

Melanie was going batty over her kids.

I feel she truly thought BB would be dead, and she would have the kids, and the money--just as Lori had predicted.

Melani got arrested, Alex is her caretaker, and Alex was perhaps threatening that he could still go back and carry out the botched attempt.

AND there was still transferring of materials in and out of the storage unit.

I also still think that one or both kids were not killed in Rexburg or Salem.... so still feel there were other individuals they had to tend to... but that is less important a response to your query.

Would this have been the time period that Chad spent time with his kids? Had to tell them about his marriage before somebody else did. Spends quality time with them in CA and then he and Lori leave again for Hawaii from CA just as things were heating up in ID. JMO
Yes, this was at the end of their return to Idaho. Chad and kids went to Knoxberry Farm in CA. Maybe Chad had a loose end regarding TDs estate and saw this as a chance to disclose his marriage and move to HI.We dont know where Lori was at this time. Was she with them? Did she go elsewhere while Chad had time with his kids? Did she detour to AZ and then meet Chad in CA before they flew to HI (this is my theory)?Lots of questions jmo Right now I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I hope MBP answers for her part and justice for CV, TD, BB and kids is served. Jmo

Absolutely nothing new here. She uses her tribute to make try to herself look good. She tells everyone we are not allowed to judge the Cox Crew and demands everyone to be kind to her. She tries to emotionally manipulate the reader by telling them Tylee and JJ would disapprove. She tries to spiritually guilt the reader by telling them only God can judge and to be Christlike. She couldn't even finish a sentence about what JJ loved to do without using it to point out what a great mom she is "…anything to keep all the busy kiddos entertained." One could go through this line by line and point out why it is not a tribute to anyone but herself but why bother except for the fact that it shows consistent behavior from before the finding of the remains to after. JMO

Loved the part about Tylee hating drama - wonder why that is when most teenage girls love drama? Oh, just her monster of a mother, that's why. I recall the video at the police station where Tylee puts her hand over Lori's hand as Lori was going off with all the made up drama related to CV's supposed affair as proof.

I tend to agree. The only niggling doubt I have relates to CD's demeanour in the court room recently.
I think he was in shock. He was trying to deal with the realization that it was all over. No more hot wife, no more trips to Hawaii, plus a new identity as a possible child killer and probable wife killer. No more fawning fans. Spending the rest of his life in prison

RSBM

Or maybe Tammy and/or the adult Daybell children had a regular Wednesday event so Chad knew he had a few hours where he would not be seen by family?

Offhand, what was the day of the week was Tammy doing her stuff with the ladies at church and came home to getting shot at (by paintball gun?)

ETA: It was indeed a Wednesday... Hmmmm So many significant things happened on a Wednesday?????

October 9th is a Wednesday, as you originally pointed out. So we know (I think) Tammy has a regular women's group on Wednesday evenings because the paintball incident happened when she returned from this. A meal prep/meal sharing group, right? I don't recall a MSM source but we had several WSers say this is a common, and regularly scheduled meeting.

Last edited:
Can you legally change your name in Vegas when you’re getting married?
Yes.
NRS: CHAPTER 122 - MARRIAGE
6.  At the time of issuance of the license, an applicant or both applicants may elect to change the middle name or last name, or both, by which an applicant wishes to be known after solemnization of the marriage....One or both applicants may adopt:...

(b) As a last name, one of the following:
(1) The current last name of the other applicant.
(2) The last name of either applicant given at birth.
(3) A hyphenated combination of the potential last names described in paragraphs (a) and (b)

Apologies, I stepped away from this case for 3 or 4 days and you people have managed to put up 3 new threads of 50+ pages each since I was here last! Probably covered but I wanted to focus on this idea about when the...things...happened in the back yard. Does anyone have experience with buying satellite imagery? I found several sites where I can buy satellite images of the Daybell's back yard for about every week over the last year but I am dumbfounded by the process. I have to pick a satellite? And pixel size? And viewing nadir? And then map my lat/lon to a JSON? I am not a technically challenged person but after watching the tutorials on 2 of the sites that sell these I have no idea how to get the images.

I found a price list on one site that says about $25 per image and another site that is $500 per image.

I would be grateful for any advice on looking at, specifying, or buying satellite images. All images I get will be shared here.
According to MG, Lori wanted Chad to move to Arizona to be with her. Presumably this would happen after Tammy's death. Chad would have to take care of it on his own. In this scenario I don't see Lori's kids disappearing. A lot of people would notice it pretty quickly. Of course Chad wouldn't want to leave his children behind. If Chad had hopes that Lori would stay in Arizona, why kill anyone? Maybe her kids would still be alive if Tammy had died earlier. They were in the way when the duo was plotting Tammy's and Brandon's deaths.

Charles was declared a zombie in January and was killed in July. JJ was labeled such on September 18 and was last seen on the 23rd. That was very short. We don't know when Tylee became a zombie, but Lori was telling people earlier in the year that Tylee was a level 3 dark spirit. We don't know yet when exactly Chad decided that Lori's kids had to go and if it was before or after Lori's move to Idaho. If it was decided on the spot, then I see Lori being totally under Chad's spell, accepting whatever he threw at her next. It is also possible that they made some of the decisions together, but MG often says "Chad told Lori to/that..." in her interviews, so I believe he was the dominant one.
This a compelling theory. I keep going back and forth trying to figure out if one of them was dominant or if they were both just stumbling through life, reacting to events as opposed creating a coherent plan.

That would be awesome. Yes, please do it @Tortoise !
I actually almost requested you to take it over, but I didn't want to put you on the spot.
I'm simply too busy these days to do it anymore. Please feel free to copy the old ones and update it with all the new details we have learned since March. I know you will do a quality job of updating it. Thank you! :)

Justice for JJ and Tylee!

Thank you for keeping the timeline updated. I can tell that was a lot of work. Very user friendly and contains invaluable information.

I think he was in shock. He was trying to deal with the realization that it was all over. No more hot wife, no more trips to Hawaii, plus a new identity as a possible child killer and probable wife killer. No more fawning fans. Spending the rest of his life in prison
His “visions” that he believed are biting him in the *advertiser censored* now lol....JMO

FTLOG.. I am speechless.

I've done 4 iterations of responses here and then edited before I posted. FTLOG.... SMDH how can folks support this.

Wow, that is some statement. I personally felt ill after reading it.

I’d love to hear a professional linguists opinion of this “letter”.

From my perspective, it is unnerving as L to hear her gush about Tylee and J.J. , but DIDN’T DO A DAMN THING to help them.

I tell you, if MY niece and nephew were “missing” and their mother was stonewalling, I’d be up in my siblings POOP all day everyday until she told me where they were.

I know I should not be surprised one bit, since Melani is the “mother” who abandon her own kids when she was done with BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990