Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching the bond reduction hearing that took place last month. Was LV held in contempt of court? If so, for what reason?

I am stunned. I have actually done my best to NOT read MBP's statement because I knew I'd have trouble stomaching it. I'm enraged by the casual way she invokes Tylee, as if Tylee would have been shrugging off her own murder at the hands of her family. Shrugging off her own murder and dismemberment. Shrugging off her brother's murder. You don't get to do that, Melani! There is no version of events where that's ever gonna be OK or where there's "too much drama" over the murders of your neice and nephew. For the love of God, Melani!! Muster some tiny amount of decency!

JMO
Thank you.

MBP may have not considered it a big deal that they were missing and ultimately killed but there are a lot of others, including total strangers that care a tremendous amount about them and do consider it a very big deal. A very very big deal.

I had the same reaction as you and also when we saw the other M with the Mom in their first interview. When asked about the missing kids, all they could do at first was smile and smirk like they were playing hide and go seek or something.

Good grief with these people. Get them off my planet if all they can do is smile, smirk, and giggle about two missing and now dead children.

This.

I'm one of those folks who find it hard to believe LVD and CD actually believe the end-times/zombie stuff they do, rather than pretending to embrace the beliefs to exploit gullible people and justify their selfish actions

If LVD actually believes her kids were spiritually 'killed' by zombies and the end times start next month, she may be trusting that things are going to somehow work out so she'll be free to take up her role as end-times goddess. Bit of a drag possibly having to face it with no time for a hair and wardrobe update...

Seriously, I think there's a very real possibility she'll go off the edge and end up being declared mentally unfit.
IMO I think it’s possible Lori believed Chad. People around her say she had expressed belief in the world ending before she ran off with Chad. Once she read his books, she was hooked. I don’t think Chad believes any of it. He was in it for the book sales, the attention from female followers and the money from insurance policies. I think he pictured his life with Lori but it didn’t include a wife, an ex-husband and an autistic child to care for so he conjured up the light/dark system. A “vision” solved his Tammy problem.

She may be biding her time, waiting for the world to collapse around her, but reality will start sinking in as the predicted end date passes without a hiccup and she gets closer to a trial.

I agree here wholeheartedly. A couple of my reasons why. CD is the master manipulator.

1. Lori certainly manipulated situations.
Possibly lied about JR molesting her kid or kids. She certainly used that situation to her advantage. How. Drug out the court cases, fled to Hawaii, likely used CV’s money to fight the court cases, and eventually enraged AC enough to have him harm him. Then AC didn’t kill JR he tased him. I do think he died naturally as Annie Cushing claims she has had a few relatives die young of heart disease. She, LVD, also grew up with a family of manipulators, imho. But, she just manipulated, it was never murder or death before CD. I do think her sister was natural, and JR was natural.

2. She was following Chad when CV was shot. CD had already claimed CV was “dark”. He was already emailing Lori, staying at her house, likely having a physical AND emotional affair . CD had the knowledge of how enraged AC was with JR and likely used that as part of HIS manipulation plan.

3. CD manipulated situations too. Ex: frontierville, fake prophesies, I still want to know how he parented. CD also never had money the way LVD. I think he wanted the financial gain himself as well. A man that doesn’t want or value financial gain or expensive things is not usually interested in a woman that does imho.

4.Lori had no experience with dead people, or end times before Chad’s books or Chad. Chad built his life on end times. Books, publishing other authors with similar ideas, secret paywall forum, grave digging profession, speaking about his NDE and both sides of veil at PAP events. Chad was friendly with Julie Rowe before Lori who clearly took “prophesies” energy healing and such further than he did at first I think. He saw that he got “attention” and financial gain from these ideas he pushed. He got attention online, in person and eventually from Lori-who to him, was a beautiful goddess. He was attracted and wanted to be with her. And imho just as the proverbial guy that says “I love you” to sleep with the girl, he made the others in LVD’s life out to be “dark” so that he could be the favored one. He found LVD to be trusting of him because she truly was coming from a spiritual view of things at first. Her attraction was not to the embodied Chad but his “abilities”. She also craved attention and likely the “high” of a new relationship as she had obviously had a few in her lifetime and was in the midst of believing her husband was having an affair and who traveled a lot which is much different than she liked of being together in paradise. IMHO, they likely began the affair, CD created a manuscript or plan for how spiritually they would be together and it blossomed. There is no telling what CD told LVD to accomplish murdering the kids. I am convinced CD didn’t want to be bothered with kids, and really wanted to head to paradise with his trophy wife and wanted to let his pent up fleshly desires run wild. By that time they were both in thick.

I am not certain who I believe killed the kids. I think it’s possible that all the players could have. I also think there is a massive lie behind why they needed to die. Likely something like killing them before the end times would allow them higher heaven or heaven or whatever they call it.

I would think based on how AC wrote to his friend from prison and how close he was to LVD that he would talk with his wife ZP if they were truly close, or even MP. But I can see him not wanting to burden MP based on what she said their last convo was like. So hopefully, ZP knows details and she is cooperating. But, truthfully, I don’t think they were close and it was a front to be a part of the favored 144k.

I don’t know how long it takes to deprogram or if it’s even possible for that to happen on its own to Lori while in prison. But, if she gets passed these crazy beliefs I could see her taking a deal. But, she would have to have good info for a good deal. IMHO.

Of course, all MOO.
Maybe they BOTH killed and buried the kids.

And this goes back to the questions surrounding the death of MP's mother, Stacey. She was too young to have died IMO even if she was a severe diabetic. I have my doubts that MP knows what the circumstances of Stacey's death really were. Probably too long ago to investigate now, but with everything else taken into consideration, seems so suspicious to me. JMO
is there another female sibling that has also passed away?

haha, yes I especially remember when Chad told that reporter in Hawaii that everything would be clear when the story worked through the legal system. I cannot think of one case where a perfect story was revealed in court that made sense and exonerated the suspects.

It’s going to work it’s way through the legal system, alright...

Melanie is making the rounds now that she has come out of hiding...who will be the next interview?
My hope is that whoever gets the interview insists that no questions are off the table, no advanced notice of questions to be asked. So what if she balks we do not want or need canned response. Make her squirm or ignore her. Same goes for all of them. My opinion only!

Promo for an upcoming Dateline episode:

Gibb tells @dateline_keith that Vallow and Daybell “had deception in them," explaining: “l saw him as the hand and her as the puppet on that hand. They were both, like, gasoline and fire - equally destructive to each other.”

https://twitter.com/NBCNewsPR/status/1273647853429313538

So next Monday night. Dateline is usually Friday, so this is a special edition of Dateline. More MG, if I can stand that....but I will be watching for sure!

JMO, I feel Chad wanted Lori but not the whole package! That's why he made up light and dark!
1.He already had kids of his own and they were adults.
2. He wanted Lori to himself. He didn't want to share.
3. They could come and go as they pleased. No entanglements.
4. All the zombies to be killed off were in Lori's family.
5. Chad's kids are all light.
6. Good thing Melani lived on her own or she may have been a zombie too.
7. He married Lori 2 weeks after Tammy' s death. What was the pink foam coming out of Tammy's mouth?
8. Tylee was independent with a mind of her own. JJ had autism which requires lots of attention.
9. Chad and Lori had insurance and government monies and were care free. Dancing on the beach!

These two creatures make me want to vomit!! I hope they both rot in h*ll!!!!

And who would those cousins be MP? The adults who are under investigation? I do hate double speak which is what we are hearing again and again MOO

from link..

"My cousins are beautiful souls who both radiate love towards others and whom had a zealous passion for life."
Her cousins are/were JJ and Tylee. Lori is her Aunt.

You're not hearing 'double speak', IMO you're just misreading the statement because you have a fixed negative opinion of the author.

Just a weird thing from LV's instagram account - what she wrote to MBP on her birthday in 2016
"My Beautiful Girl turned 27 today ! She is my hero in every way! When I grow up I want to be just like my Meli...beautiful, intelligent, strong and funny ! Happy birthday baby Girl!"
What a weird thing to say MOO o_Oo_Oo_O

I've been thinking since I first saw how MP discusses LVD that Lori is her Mother Figure and was more the child Lori wanted than Tylee because Melanie mirrors her.

JMO, I feel Chad wanted Lori but not the whole package! That's why he made up light and dark!
1.He already had kids of his own and they were adults.
2. He wanted Lori to himself. He didn't want to share.
3. They could come and go as they pleased. No entanglements.
4. All the zombies to be killed off were in Lori's family.
5. Chad's kids are all light.
6. Good thing Melani lived on her own or she may have been a zombie too.
7. He married Lori 2 weeks after Tammy' s death. What was the pink foam coming out of Tammy's mouth?
8. Tylee was independent with a mind of her own. JJ had autism which requires lots of attention.
9. Chad and Lori had insurance and government monies and were care free. Dancing on the beach!

These two creatures make me want to vomit!! I hope they both rot in h*ll!!!!

I see Tylee is often referred to as independent, and she was as far as not needing a full-time caretaker. I question, though, how independent Tylee really was. She was not financially independent, for example. A couple of years may have changed that, but we really have very superficial information, JMO, as far as Tylee goes. Sounds to me that she was chronically isolated from her peers and extended family, and was not super-close to anyone. Didn't seem to have a boyfriend, probably never got the chance. Very sad life for this poor little girl. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS