Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! I know you posted this a bit ago, but I thought I would provide MyHonestOpinion of the answer to this. Chad knew who her kids were. He stayed at her house when she was still married to Charles. They had an affair for over 2 years. Melanie says she walked with them around BYU Idaho when she visited and "Alex was watching JJ". Chad knew she had kids. He also knew exactly when they disappeared. Lori is evil, but so is he...

Thank you for this! Yes I read recently that Lori and Chad's affair had been going on for a while. I agree, they are both evil. And once they got together, that was it.

MOO...You have about a zero percent chance for getting fined for a fire on your own property without a permit in Idaho.

I may be wrong, I know there are parts of the country that are extremely sensitive to forest fires and wild fires.

I agree with this! In Utah, people have back yard fires almost every night of the week. Especially given the open and expansive size of Chad's lot in Idaho. He had a fire pit, I am sure he could have had a fire without anyone giving it a second glance.

Maybe they BOTH killed and buried the kids.

There are three persons of interest here.

The main reason I have contemplated that CD might be a patsy here, is because we know from past behavior that AC is the one who has the background toughness to carry out murder.

MOO, AC would be more vulnerable to being manipulated by Lori, than be manipulated by CD. I think that everything had to have Lori's approval, and AC wouldn't just take CD's word as gospel without influence from Lori. Especially when the murder of Lori's children is involved.

JMO, things like this don't work out with 2 or 3 masterminds. Just one. The more masterminds involved, the more likely a plot is to fail. Obviously, IMO, the one with the most power over both AC and CD was Lori.

JMO.

The other oddity I found in Melani statement was how she slips between verb tenses, past to present, present to past.

Very odd and I believe (MOO) very telling.
I believe that everything in her statement reflects accepted LDS doctrine. People on here are just unaware, unfamiliar with the beliefs of people who ascribe to the Mormon faith: when people die we should not feel angry or overly sad, because they have passed on to eternal heaven, our grief will lead us closer to Jesus, grieving is not a process of blame, etc.

Are we missing something about Hawaii? Or is it just their escape place?

wow!

This LDS offshoot cult has a thing about the special place that Hawaii is in their mythos. I haven't bothered to look into why but I do know they do from scanning their writings on it. PaP had at least one blog post referencing its importance.

Who did Melanie imagine was taking care of JJ, an autistic child off his medications, during this time?

....my Mother's concerns would would go off like mad about this. Why didn't her's?

I agree. IMO never underestimate what a chronically insecure man will do to 'win over' the kind of woman who he's always dreamt of possessing. Especially if he's in the throes of a mid-life crisis: aging, a stalled career, and, IMO, has a happy, successful wife who is more interested in her children and grandchildren than in him.

We usually admire that kind of relentless determination to win over the princess: movies are made about it, fairy tales are constructed around it. But it has a dark side, involving 'slaying' all those that get in your way: dragons, rivals...
I don't think Chad had to do much to win Lori over. Again, seems she was obsessed with his books, before she even met him.

There is some MSM mention of CV contacting AdC that implies that AdC had tried to intervene when CV first brought up her potential mental health issues. I believe this was covered in news that printed the text of an email CV sent AdC when he began fearing for his life.

So when I saw "uncles have her so wrapped up" I took it to mean that Adam and Alex have her conflicted and confused about Lori, as in an emotional tug of war, with her uncles being on opposite ends of the rope, regarding Lori.

i still think "uncles" are Alex and Chad.

What does Chad Daybell's kids mean ? And how would they know these people? Also , what is the Fox 10 email from Jason Mow mean?. Does anyone remember that post about JM posting about a jeep for Sale and JM states "I know a GUY? "

I know a GUY too.

This is likely code talk to the old boys network about the GUY being someone they know too. Helping a GUY with a problem.

Wouldn't trust JM as far as I can spit, and I never learned to do that very well.

The context was a possible explanation to TD (or anyone else in the house) for why he was outside digging. The "hitting" part is sort of irrelevant. You will find dead animals on your property, if you live in a rural area. It's just nature. It would be a plausible cover story in that moment, with a family member.

Hopefully, Chad's children are going over some things that Dad expressed about the back yard.
They too, can learn from this.

I believe that everything in her statement reflects accepted LDS doctrine. People on here are just unaware, unfamiliar with the beliefs of people who ascribe to the Mormon faith: when people die we should not feel angry or overly sad, because they have passed on to eternal heaven, our grief will lead us closer to Jesus, grieving is not a process of blame, etc.

Yet still manages to exude shallowness.

I have LDS family members, friends and coworkers and some of them are high mucky-mucks. All of them have sincere empathy even when promoting their faith during it.

I see Tylee is often referred to as independent, and she was as far as not needing a full-time caretaker. I question, though, how independent Tylee really was. She was not financially independent, for example. A couple of years may have changed that, but we really have very superficial information, JMO, as far as Tylee goes. Sounds to me that she was chronically isolated from her peers and extended family, and was not super-close to anyone. Didn't seem to have a boyfriend, probably never got the chance. Very sad life for this poor little girl. JMO

i have felt the same as your impressions. There was so much potential for a fabulous human being here..........brainwashed and snuffed out by such a dysfunctional mother. She felt she had to take care of JJ. If that were not the case, she might have been more "independent" and made waves about stuff that was going on. We know that a wonderful normal life was snuffed out, but this case makes me want to believe in an afterlife more than ever........... She must still be with JJ, and in a good place.

He is being disrespectful. The people on here who know the family believe strongly he was brought up to be respectful to judges and if that is true in a state of shock he would revert to what he was familiar with. However if you believe you are a prophet and a god then basic disrespect of the process is a point he is making. To me he isn't zombie like, this is part of his personality - shallow.
Who stated this? The only VI I saw comment on it said he did not think he was being disrespectful

East Idaho News video just out... it appears new to me that we have seen

And yep, he says clearly that he and CV got into it AFTER LV and the kids left.... and CV picked up a bat that was in the living room.... then he changes it to TR got the bat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member