Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is being disrespectful. The people on here who know the family believe strongly he was brought up to be respectful to judges and if that is true in a state of shock he would revert to what he was familiar with. However if you believe you are a prophet and a god then basic disrespect of the process is a point he is making. To me he isn't zombie like, this is part of his personality - shallow.
I was speaking tongue in cheek :p

This LDS offshoot cult has a thing about the special place that Hawaii is in their mythos. I haven't bothered to look into why but I do know they do from scanning their writings on it. PaP had at least one blog post referencing its importance.

Who did Melanie imagine was taking care of JJ, an autistic child off his medications, during this time?

....my Mother's concerns would would go off like mad about this. Why didn't her's?

Um, because she doesn't have any Mother's concerns. Just like LVD. Completely self-serving IMO.

Redvine mentioned it a few times and another agreed with Redvine. I'll see if I can locate the post.

I don't know how to quote from previous on my phone but BeachSky asked the below and RexburgSleuth is at the bottom
RexburgSleuthVerified Friend of Daybell Family

Chad appears to answer /respond/ to the judge like a jerk IMO not respectful

Lol, he Just conveyed that he doesn’t want to be present at future hearings ( no doubt)

MOO
I know Chad. I disagree. I sensed no disrespect.

ETA: No formality such as "your honor" or "sir", but I didn't sense he omitted those out of disrespect

The new custody docs mention fb posts. I went to her page which had been changed. No posts. Profile pic of she and IP most likely in Jackson Hole. Banner pic are some kids in what appears to be HI. I had noticed her sister's was removed entirely when remains were found.
The new custody docs mention fb posts. I went to her page which had been changed. No posts. Profile pic of she and IP most likely in Jackson Hole. Banner pic are some kids in what appears to be HI. I had noticed her sister's was removed entirely when remains were found.

I don't know how to quote from previous on my phone but BeachSky asked the below and RexburgSleuth is at the bottom
RexburgSleuthVerified Friend of Daybell Family

Chad appears to answer /respond/ to the judge like a jerk IMO not respectful

Lol, he Just conveyed that he doesn’t want to be present at future hearings ( no doubt)

MOO
I know Chad. I disagree. I sensed no disrespect.

ETA: No formality such as "your honor" or "sir", but I didn't sense he omitted those out of disrespect

yes, I saw that interchange. Chad is not a normal person, and most people are going to grant him (and people who act like him) their own sensibilities. It is a function of normal human interactions to do so. It is also how people like this manage to function despite the lack of normal human moral function - they use yours. Chad is not normal, so really I believe you are seeing that RexburgSleuth is a normal person lending someone they know humanity that is in fact their own.

So I just see that Rex is a pretty decent persons doing what decent people do.

Chad however isn't a decent person.

There are a ton of court docs on it. She was afraid to eat, sounds like she had ocd as well, along with diabetic. Search the thread for docs. MP said she had seen the docs in her interview as well.
are the docs availale on our media page?

East Idaho News video just out... it appears new to me that we have seen

And yep, he says clearly that he and CV got into it AFTER LV and the kids left.... and CV picked up a bat that was in the living room.... then he changes it to TR got the bat.

I don’t think this is new and I can’t find it on EIN. Can you link so I can see when they shared it? I’ve seen this already.

Redvine mentioned it a few times and another agreed with Redvine. I'll see if I can locate the post.
I think that it may be JustOurOpinion, but if my child responded to me like that, we would have a good long talk no matter his/her age. I certainly would never want them to talk to LE or a Judge like that. We need to all just watch it and draw our own conclusion. JMO, MOO, IMO :confused:

ETA, the main thing that I saw was how he came out of his chair and snapped at the judge. Looking at Rob Wood immediately after and his response, he was in shock as well. JMO

Also ETA by JOO, I mean those of us that did think it was disrespectful. Not everyone here.

Last edited:
Regarding Hawaii in October.

We see LVD at the storage unit on 10/3.
We don't see her again, for sure, until 10/29 on a ring doorbell camera.
It's possible she was at Tammy's Rexburg memorial.

Melani is a no show to her 10/22 divorce proceeding.
She does sign her lease on 10/28.

That could be why Lori wasn't at the storage unit errands. She was in Hawaii. Jmo

Basically from 10/4 until 10/28 we don't know where she was. Jmo

Taken from timeline.

What a list of exhibits in BB’s custody hearing!

Melani is cooked, I’m almost sure. Ian might be cooked in his own custody case.

I wonder what MG will say about MP’s Hawaii trip and what MP said about the BB attempted murder.

Im also curious as to what “responses from Daybell children” might mean...

Here’s one of the exhibits, Ian’s Outline. I forgot how insane some of this stuff is: READ: Exhibit from Brandon Boudreaux's court filing | East Idaho News

yes, I saw that interchange. Chad is not a normal person, and most people are going to grant him (and people who act like him) their own sensibilities. It is a function of normal human interactions to do so. It is also how people like this manage to function despite the lack of normal human moral function - they use yours. Chad is not normal, so really I believe you are seeing that RexburgSleuth is a normal person lending someone they know humanity that is in fact their own.

So I just see that Rex is a pretty decent persons doing what decent people do.

Chad however isn't a decent person.

New here and still catching up with this case. I agree with this. A normal and decent person is going to give some humanity to the situation, and Chad has none of that.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
I’m looking at these docs for witness and exhibits for BB and MP’s case.

#26 is VERY interesting to me. Text messages from December 2019 to January 2020 FROM maternal grandfather to Mother.

I’m thinking that’s Lori’s dad. The “enigma” we have heard little about and are unable to sleuth here. I’m wondering if he gave her some advice? It’s interesting it said “from” and not between. Wonder what will be revealed there.

They only brought in the tire and the car seat in the afternoon, which was AFTER the failed attempt on Brandon in Gilbert. This could mean that they hid the items in case the police came to their door with a warrant. They took them out of storage the next day when (IMO) the Jeep returned to Rexburg.
Alternatively, if the car seat came from the Rogue, then Chad and Lori were transporting something important that afternoon (October 2).

Maybe (just maybe) they got a call from Alex that he missed and was possibly identified and they wanted to distance themselves from that evidence. Maybe.

Thanks for the aha moment! Gotcha.

Now that makes perfect sense in that it may have indeed been at their house, but they had to move it in case folks came a looking for the tire and car seat to match up with the lack of tire on the back of the one in Gilbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl