Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
I’m looking at these docs for witness and exhibits for BB and MP’s case.

#26 is VERY interesting to me. Text messages from December 2019 to January 2020 FROM maternal grandfather to Mother.

I’m thinking that’s Lori’s dad. The “enigma” we have heard little about and are unable to sleuth here. I’m wondering if he gave her some advice? It’s interesting it said “from” and not between. Wonder what will be revealed there.
anything with the cox elders (barry and janis) must continue to be scrutinized very carefully....

New here and still catching up with this case. I agree with this. A normal and decent person is going to give some humanity to the situation, and Chad has none of that.

Yeah, I mean the dude has his wife's children buried in his backyard. I think we can all agree he's not a decent person. However, I'm trying to determine how his demeanor now is compared to what VI's know about him. Is this Chad being cool, calm and collected? Does he appear panicked, etc...

Just as LV hasn't said anything, I'd imagine they've both been advised to not say anything except yes and no. Lawyer should have told him adding "sir" behind would have been more than acceptable deviation from that instruction

Last edited:
No you don't. But these people do for reasons most of those tourists wouldn't and it is relevant to their motivations imo.
LV lived on Kauai for many years with her previous husband. I think she just liked it there. IMO, there was never really a cult, there was LV and CD, and a few people close to LV who she drew in.

I've always wondered what that black object is on the floor of the room to the left wall, visible on the officer's bodycam just as he enters the house. I think I've worked out that it might be a baseball cap, perhaps belonging to Charles? I wonder what it was doing all the way over there.

It's so sad seeing him lying there, having been oblivious to what he was walking into that morning. I hope they've got charges ready for her. :mad:

best view seen at 1:58 minutes in, watch it on slower speed to capture it

And a pair of shoes at the bottom of the steps? Jmo

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1273723416483258368

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

BOUDREAUX CASE: New docs filed in custody battle between niece of Lori Vallow & her ex-husband include lists of key witnesses/exhibits. Per doc, Melanie Gibb will testify to say Melani Pawlowski went w/ aunt LV to Hawaii in Oct. JJ & Tylee had already been missing. #fox10phoenix

2:05 PM · Jun 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets
AND #48 says "Responses form Daybell Children. ""
Good-- I can't wait to read more about that --JMO

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
I’m looking at these docs for witness and exhibits for BB and MP’s case.

#26 is VERY interesting to me. Text messages from December 2019 to January 2020 FROM maternal grandfather to Mother.

I’m thinking that’s Lori’s dad. The “enigma” we have heard little about and are unable to sleuth here. I’m wondering if he gave her some advice? It’s interesting it said “from” and not between. Wonder what will be revealed there.

If I’m not mistaken, maternal grandfather would be their children’s maternal grandfather. MBP and BB are referred to as “mother” and “father” throughout the document. Hence, this reads to me as texts from MBP’s father to MBP, not LVD’s father. Moo

The new custody docs mention fb posts. I went to her page which had been changed. No posts. Profile pic of she and IP most likely in Jackson Hole. Banner pic are some kids in what appears to be HI. I had noticed her sister's was removed entirely when remains were found.
MBP has a sister ???
I may have missed this info.
I know it was discussed about the family dynamics early on but I guess I don't remember MP having a sister.
Who is she ??

East Idaho News video just out... it appears new to me that we have seen

And yep, he says clearly that he and CV got into it AFTER LV and the kids left.... and CV picked up a bat that was in the living room.... then he changes it to TR got the bat.

Yeah, his and Lori's stories did NOT match up and he told 2 different scenarios.
I call BS
JMO

No you don't. But these people do for reasons most of those tourists wouldn't and it is relevant to their motivations imo.

I think it is because of the temple there. I believe Hawaii was one of the first very successful LDS missions and there is a heavy LDS influence there. Years ago I remember reading that a very high percentage of Hawaii is LDS owned. Not to mention it is a paradise when things up north are in the depths of winter. Not entirely sure, but native Hawaiians might be considered "people of The Book" in LDS circles. Might have something to do with the 144,000, as well as a place where Lori and Chad could seal themselves to each other. JMO

Yeah, I mean the dude has his wife's children buried in his backyard. I think we can all agree he's not a decent person. However, I'm trying to determine how his demeanor now is compared to what VI's know about him. Is this Chad being cool, calm and collected? Does he appear panicked, etc...

Just as LV hasn't said anything, I'd imagine they've both been advised to not say anything except yes and no. Lawyer should have told him adding "sir" behind would have been more than acceptable

Ya I know what you mean. I have been trying to read him as well as Lori. I thought at one point Chad seemed kind of angry or maybe it was just that mugshot I saw of him. Lori is just stone cold. Hard to wrap my mind around her demeanor.

Yes a sir would have definitely been more than acceptable!!

I totally understand the frustration at what happened, but Fremont County coroner is a very low paying part-time job with 24/7/365 responsibilities. The ultimate responsibility of the coroner is to make sure the Sheriff knows and investigates if something is suspicious.

The part-time, elected, no medical training required coroner system should be changed IMO. But that is a far different statement than saying this particular coroner did something wrong in this particular case.

All MOO.

Idaho Code Ann. § 19-4301.
"If a death occurs that is not attended by a physician and the cause of death cannot be certified by a physician, the coroner must refer the investigation of the death to the sheriff of the county"
I agree, people on here are obsessed with crime and these particular circumstances, but for 99.9% of the population of the US, when you have a middle-aged, middle-income corpse, tucked neatly in bed with no signs of trauma or overdose, and a respectable, apparently loving spouse living in the same home who reports it, murder is not what leaps to mind. 'Suspicious circumstances' means signs of violence, strange behaviour from the spouse, known conflict between them, and, especially, reports from family and friends that something is suspicious.

And if the millions of law-abiding, grieving people, whose spouses happen to die of natural causes, are to be put under investigation as murderers, that will not be tolerated, nor will police be able to afford it. Imagine the protests about police brutality if apparently well-behaved white people were all to be viewed as murderers anytime there is a death in the family.

Just as LV hasn't said anything, I'd imagine they've both been advised to not say anything except yes and no. Lawyer should have told him adding "sir" behind would have been more than acceptable

Exactly what I was thinking - he was waiting for his lawyer to speak for him.

I agree, people on here are obsessed with crime and these particular circumstances, but for 99.9% of the population of the US, when you have a middle-aged, middle-income corpse, tucked neatly in bed with no signs of trauma or overdose, and a respectable, apparently loving spouse living in the same home who reports it, murder is not what leaps to mind. 'Suspicious circumstances' means signs of violence, strange behaviour from the spouse, known conflict between them, and, especially, reports from family and friends that something is suspicious.

And if the millions of law-abiding, grieving people, whose spouses happen to die of natural causes, are to be put under investigation as murderers, that will not be tolerated, nor will police be able to afford it. Imagine the protests about police brutality if apparently well-behaved white people were all to be viewed as murderers anytime there is a death in the family.
Different states have different rules on when autopsy is required. I see no protests about that. Tammy was in good health, relatively young and died suddenly. Her hubby had a large insurance policy on her life. Her hubby also had a love interest. Her hubby also told more than one person of his "visions" of Tammy dying. Yes, of course coroner wouldn't know all these details about Chad, but that's precisely the reason to have an autopsy if a healthy person dies suddenly.

Ya I know what you mean. I have been trying to read him as well as Lori. I thought at one point Chad seemed kind of angry or maybe it was just that mugshot I saw of him. Lori is just stone cold. Hard to wrap my mind around her demeanor.

Yes a sir would have definitely been more than acceptable!!

Well, I've got an entirely different impression of Lori. To me, she appears to pity her jailers. Her smug look said to me that she really does think she is a higher being and these schmucks that are holding her prisoner "know not what they do". It's all part of a divine plan and just another sign because prophets always have to go through such a thing.

JMO

Well, I've got an entirely different impression of Lori. To me, she appears to pity her jailers. Her smug look said to me that she really does think she is a higher being and these schmucks that are holding her prisoner "know not what they do". It's all part of a divine plan and just another sign because prophets always have to go through such a thing.

JMO

Definitely she is smug too, I noticed that. Like she is above it all.

If I’m not mistaken, maternal grandfather would be their children’s maternal grandfather. MBP and BB are referred to as “mother” and “father” throughout the document. Hence, this reads to me as texts from MBP’s father to MBP, not LVD’s father. Moo
Yes, I was corrected already. Sorry. I’ll see if I can edit to prevent further confusion and correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member