Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1273723416483258368

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

BOUDREAUX CASE: New docs filed in custody battle between niece of Lori Vallow & her ex-husband include lists of key witnesses/exhibits. Per doc, Melanie Gibb will testify to say Melani Pawlowski went w/ aunt LV to Hawaii in Oct. JJ & Tylee had already been missing. #fox10phoenix

2:05 PM · Jun 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

I'm all for MG testifying in this case (and possibly other court cases in the future), but still feel as if she's establishing some brainwashing "excuse" for the MBP and LVD. IMO, there is no excuse.

Wow. Hawaii in Oct? So did Lori go to Hawaii before the wedding trip?
Probably to Plan the Wedding, IMO

Also--curious as to "when" in October as TD was gone visiting her parents so did CD meet up with them in Hawaii ??
Or was LVD there when TD died ??
UGH-- trying to get this darn timeline straight is quite the challenge when new stuff keeps popping up.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
27 mins ·
GIBB TO TESTIFY: New information appears to be in this list of witnesses filed by Brandon Boudreaux’s attorney.

“Ms. Gibb will testify regarding her knowledge as to Preparing a People, Mother’s involvement with Preparing a People, Ms. Gibb’s conversations with Mother (Pawlowski) regarding the attempt on Father’s (Boudreaux) life, Mother’s beliefs, Mother’s travel to Hawaii in October to spend time with Lori Vallow-Daybell.”

Other witnesses include Teresa Boudreaux, Brandon’s mother.

Many of the exhibits have seen in media reports but number 48 says “responses from Daybell children.”

The next hearing is set for July 1.
BBM--- HA-- did MBP ask LVD where the kids were then ??
while they were in Hawaii together ??
and obviously no kids around ???
Answer that one for me Ms MBP-- Or is this a case of where the "public continues to criticize and twist information ??
Yeah, right-- keep singing your silly song

Question for a lawyer:

Are suspects strongly advised to plead not guilty at their arraignment, no matter what their actual plea may be?

The reason for the not guilty plea is to keep all options open at the beginning of the process.
Please let me know if I have any idea what I am talking about or if I should keep my erroneous legal knowledge to myself!

Agree. I don't think there is a single NDE or vision that CD has talked about that was not self-serving, either in establishing his mythos, or in rationalizing why he was doing something, or explain something he was about to do (telling TD to quit Frontierville, moving to Rexburg, identifying zombies, explaining TD's death). To that latter point, I don't think his vision of TD dying was ever real. Some accounts say he'd been having that vision for a long time. If anything it means to me that he was fantasizing/toying with the idea of killing TD much much earlier than even LV's involvement, which is the truly frightening part, to me.

ETA: Actually the list of truly frightening things in this case is now so long that it is hard to isolate what tops the list, other than the murders of the children.
BBM-- I am with you on that one !!!
And the list keeps growing.

Probably to Plan the Wedding, IMO

Also--curious as to "when" in October as TD was gone visiting her parents so did CD meet up with them in Hawaii ??
Or was LVD there when TD died ??
UGH-- trying to get this darn timeline straight is quite the challenge when new stuff keeps popping up.

The bolded part, I'm wondering, too. Was it to establish an alibi if they discovered that TD was murdered?

CD: "No, my darling. You and MBP go on to Hawaii. I have some planting to do."

Do we know for a fact that CD and LVD were married in HI? Could they have been married in Vegas prior to fleeing to Hawaii at the end of November/first of December? Later, once in HI, a religious ceremony with an officiant took place to "seal the deal," so to speak?

The other oddity I found in Melani statement was how she slips between verb tenses, past to present, present to past.

Very odd and I believe (MOO) very telling.
The Cox clan does not seem to put any value on education. I am not even talking about degrees. I think strange use of tenses and odd word order reflect a complete disinterest in learning how to communicate clearly. Lori viewed school as a babysitter. The whole bunch is uneducated with no curiosity about the world around them.

Part 1
Charles Vallow outside a hotel on 1/31/19 regarding his petition to have Lori Vallow held for a mental health evaluation

Well, there is the testimony of CV saying that LV threatened to kill him. PD dropped the ball. CV's attorney, also apparently dropped the ball. Why didn't his attorney go immediately to the PD and tell them that CV had told him the same thing and now it had come to pass.

That is so heart-breaking. They act as if they think CV is the crazy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
in2itive