Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a ton of court docs on it. She was afraid to eat, sounds like she had ocd as well, along with diabetic. Search the thread for docs. MP said she had seen the docs in her interview as well.
BBM-
I wondered about that statement about her not eating.
Was she afraid to eat because she was worried someone might "SLIP" something into her food ??
This whole family is crazy and full of mysterious deaths surrounding them.
JMO

Guess we live in different places in the states. I have hit an animal, such as a racoon, but I have never picked it up if I hit it miles or anywhere.. and then taken it back to my property to bury.

I've never heard of such.

Yet that is different from what your are saying completely isn't it? That burying animals is not unusual. Agree. But has nothing to do with this situation?

Those are two different things that you are speaking to MOO.
Yes, sorry that wasn't clear. I would not pick up a dead animal and put it in my car and drive it home.

This week I buried a baby bird I found in the driveway. Not sure if it was kicked out of the nest before it could fly or was kicked out because it was already dead (the other 2 baby birds are healthy so it isn't all bad news). I also buried about half a squirrel that was killed by a fox in my front yard this week. If the only predators around were the foxes and owls I would leave these things out for nature to do its thing, but we have coyotes in the area and I do not want them to have a reason to come around.

Where I grew up was more rural than where I live now and it was common in my neighborhood for people to shoot raccoons getting into the garbage. That is what I was thinking of when I mentioned burying an animal in the yard. It excuses the digging, the smell, and the hole in the back yard.

Oh. Whoosh.

double whoosh.
Likely. That is not how NDE's even work. He didn't almost die, then have hallucinations/visions while his body was shutting down/shut down or brain was shutting down. Lots of his other stuff like "portals" and "closets" which are from other writings - you can find the same ideas talked about on that pure revelations website.
ab-so-lute-ly. And again, just sucha total fraud.

Promo for an upcoming Dateline episode:

Gibb tells @dateline_keith that Vallow and Daybell “had deception in them," explaining: “l saw him as the hand and her as the puppet on that hand. They were both, like, gasoline and fire - equally destructive to each other.”

https://twitter.com/NBCNewsPR/status/1273647853429313538
Pretty much the same thing MG said to Nate in his interview with her.
She just keeps spinning the same story.
Just to different people.

Regarding Hawaii in October.

We see LVD at the storage unit on 10/3.
We don't see her again, for sure, until 10/29 on a ring doorbell camera.
It's possible she was at Tammy's Rexburg memorial.

Melani is a no show to her 10/22 divorce proceeding.
She does sign her lease on 10/28.

That could be why Lori wasn't at the storage unit errands. She was in Hawaii. Jmo

Basically from 10/4 until 10/28 we don't know where she was. Jmo

Taken from timeline.

This might be tricky to figure out and I’m surprised we haven’t heard about this trip from the media because it would be “another trip without her kids”.

I don't think Chad had to do much to win Lori over. Again, seems she was obsessed with his books, before she even met him.

That's true, but he came up with the "rating system" that classified the kids as dark or zombie, marking them for death. Only an incredibly obsessed person can do something like that. I want to know why they couldn't let the kids and their spouses live?

This LDS offshoot cult has a thing about the special place that Hawaii is in their mythos. I haven't bothered to look into why but I do know they do from scanning their writings on it. PaP had at least one blog post referencing its importance.
Have you been to Hawaii? Especially Kuaui. Over a million tourists visit every year, and there would be many more if there was room for them. You don't have to belong to a cult to see it as a special place.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
I’m looking at these docs for witness and exhibits for BB and MP’s case.

#26 is VERY interesting to me. Text messages from December 2019 to January 2020 FROM maternal grandfather to Mother.

I’m thinking that’s Lori’s dad. The “enigma” we have heard little about and are unable to sleuth here. I’m wondering if he gave her some advice? It’s interesting it said “from” and not between. Wonder what will be revealed there.

I think it might be maternal grandfather (Melani's dad) to "mother" of BB's children (Melani). He has reportedly sided with BB, according to MBP. Jmo

What a list of exhibits in BB’s custody hearing!

Melani is cooked, I’m almost sure. Ian might be cooked in his own custody case.

I wonder what MG will say about MP’s Hawaii trip and what MP said about the BB attempted murder.

Im also curious as to what “responses from Daybell children” might mean...

Here’s one of the exhibits, Ian’s Outline. I forgot how insane some of this stuff is: READ: Exhibit from Brandon Boudreaux's court filing | East Idaho News

This was quite the read... Thank you for posting this!

Have you been to Hawaii? Especially Kuaui. Over a million tourists visit every year, and there would be many more if there was room for them. You don't have to belong to a cult to see it as a special place.

No you don't. But these people do for reasons most of those tourists wouldn't and it is relevant to their motivations imo.

Yes. In this case the Fremont coroner, a public funded, elected official, didn't follow procedure, and thank probably deprived Tammy Daybell of justice for perpetuity.

The reporter and the grandparents are the heroes here.
I totally understand the frustration at what happened, but Fremont County coroner is a very low paying part-time job with 24/7/365 responsibilities. The ultimate responsibility of the coroner is to make sure the Sheriff knows and investigates if something is suspicious.

The part-time, elected, no medical training required coroner system should be changed IMO. But that is a far different statement than saying this particular coroner did something wrong in this particular case.

All MOO.

Idaho Code Ann. § 19-4301.
"If a death occurs that is not attended by a physician and the cause of death cannot be certified by a physician, the coroner must refer the investigation of the death to the sheriff of the county"

Regarding Hawaii in October.

We see LVD at the storage unit on 10/3.
We don't see her again, for sure, until 10/29 on a ring doorbell camera.
It's possible she was at Tammy's Rexburg memorial.

Melani is a no show to her 10/22 divorce proceeding.
She does sign her lease on 10/28.

That could be why Lori wasn't at the storage unit errands. She was in Hawaii. Jmo

Basically from 10/4 until 10/28 we don't know where she was. Jmo

Taken from timeline.
Yes, so much in question regarding these dates.

27 mins ·
GIBB TO TESTIFY: New information appears to be in this list of witnesses filed by Brandon Boudreaux’s attorney.

“Ms. Gibb will testify regarding her knowledge as to Preparing a People, Mother’s involvement with Preparing a People, Ms. Gibb’s conversations with Mother (Pawlowski) regarding the attempt on Father’s (Boudreaux) life, Mother’s beliefs, Mother’s travel to Hawaii in October to spend time with Lori Vallow-Daybell.”

Other witnesses include Teresa Boudreaux, Brandon’s mother.

Many of the exhibits have seen in media reports but number 48 says “responses from Daybell children.”

The next hearing is set for July 1.
This should be interesting. Looks like there will be a ton of digital data.

I think it might be maternal grandfather (Melani's dad) to "mother" of BB's children (Melani). He has reportedly sided with BB, according to MBP. Jmo
Yep, I bet you are right. She alluded to texts from her dad causing her stress.

25. Texts from mother to her family would mean her extended family or BB and kids?

I've always wondered what that black object is on the floor of the room to the left wall, visible on the officer's bodycam just as he enters the house. I think I've worked out that it might be a baseball cap, perhaps belonging to Charles? I wonder what it was doing all the way over there.

It's so sad seeing him lying there, having been oblivious to what he was walking into that morning. I hope they've got charges ready for her. :mad:

best view seen at 1:58 minutes in, watch it on slower speed to capture it

I wonder what MG will say about MP’s Hawaii trip and what MP said about the BB attempted murder.

Here’s one of the exhibits, Ian’s Outline. I forgot how insane some of this stuff is: READ: Exhibit from Brandon Boudreaux's court filing | East Idaho News
Did you notice there was an analysis of one of her interviews done as well? By someone called Annie Elliot.

I sooooo agree. So worth rereading. Brandon must be held in high regard as we research this case.

I think that it may be JustOurOpinion, but if my child responded to me like that, we would have a good long talk no matter his/her age. I certainly would never want them to talk to LE or a Judge like that. We need to all just watch it and draw our own conclusion. JMO, MOO, IMO :confused:

ETA, the main thing that I saw was how he came out of his chair and snapped at the judge. Looking at Rob Wood immediately after and his response, he was in shock as well. JMO

I wouldn't address a judge that way nor would I tolerate my kid speaking to a LE/judge/me like that either. However, none of that is relevant.

I don't know him and I'm trying to learn about his body language and overall demeanor and if this was out of character for him or not. Since I don't personally know him, I felt RexburgSleuth's insight was valuable.

I personally didn't think he was being disrespectful but I think as I stated at the time, "I will say a Yes sir, Yes your honor or something along those lines you have been a more ideal response."

In regards to the 2nd half. This is something I've gone over in my head a lot. I have watched Rob Wood's reaction quite a few times. I'll add there have been a TON of times when I'm on a google, skype, Zoom, etc...meeting and someone can't hear the person speaking and the speaker's reaction is to get close to the screen and almost scream (even though that's not really going to help). I'm not saying that is what CD was or was not doing. It's obvious how Rob interpreted it but it has crossed my mind that it is possible that it was not his intention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member