Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2
Charles Vallow outside a hotel on 1/31/19 regarding his petition to have Lori Vallow held for a mental health evaluation

He screwed himself by not immediately taking the leo's advice on going to pick up JJ from school. It would have shown that his level of concern matched what he was saying to them. Instead he was more concerned about payroll - understandable but it undermined his point.

If only he had shown that was his top priority in that moment.

The Cox clan does not seem to put any value on education. I am not even talking about degrees. I think strange use of tenses and odd word order reflect a complete disinterest in learning how to communicate clearly. Lori viewed school as a babysitter. The whole bunch is uneducated with no curiosity about the world around them.

"lack of curiosity" is a symptom of some conditions that can be hereditary.

That's true, but he came up with the "rating system" that classified the kids as dark or zombie, marking them for death. Only an incredibly obsessed person can do something like that. I want to know why they couldn't let the kids and their spouses live?
Well, they couldn't let the spouses live because they wanted/needed the Life Insurance policy $$
AS for the kids.. I have no idea why they had to be killed.
JJ could have gone to live with Kay and Larry and Tylee was 17, almost 18 so there really was no reason at all except that CD and LVD, IMO did not want to be bothered with kids.
It was not in their future plan.
Such Evil, Evil people
JMO

He screwed himself by not immediately taking the leo's advice on going to pick up JJ from school. It would have shown that his level of concern matched what he was saying to them. Instead he was more concerned about payroll - understandable but it undermined his point.

If only he had shown that was his top priority in that moment.
I’m sorry, that kind of makes me upset. He didn’t screw himself. Lori actually ended up passing the eval. He knew JJ was with the people at school. He was trying to juggle a bunch of things. As a business owner, he cared about his payroll as well. I can understand doing one quick thing first. Business owners are adept at handling multiple things and prioritizing. Better to do payroll while JJ in care of someone other than Lori than while with her. Much much respect to CV on how he handled the whole situation.

"lack of curiosity" is a symptom of some conditions that can be hereditary.

list of symptoms:
lack of curiosity
lack of empathy
delusions of grandeur mixed with religious delusions
thinks others have been replaced by impostors
thinks others are dead
thinks one will be transformed into a non-human
paranoia

exclusionary symptoms:
hides evidence
charismatic
organized
knows right from wrong
manipulative
could be "beliefs" (even if profoundly wrong)

Last edited:
I’m sorry, that kind of makes me upset. He didn’t screw himself. Lori actually ended up passing the eval. He knew JJ was with the people at school. He was trying to juggle a bunch of things. As a business owner, he cared about his payroll as well. I can understand doing one quick thing first. Business owners are adept at handling multiple things and prioritizing. Better to do payroll while JJ in care of someone other than Lori than while with her. Much much respect to CV on how he handled the whole situation.

I feel very bad for him. Hindsight is 20/20 and he doesn't have the luxury of that.

If you are ever in a situation, immediately take the advice of the leo on these things. I totally get why he did that. He couldn't have known how bad this would become. I wish he had taken the leo's advice.

I read it and it made my physically ill. The people she's blaming are the only people who stood up for the kids. They would have never been found otherwise. There's nothing twisted about that, Melani. You lived next to the kids in Idaho and did NOTHING. Your ex husband was shot at and you did NOTHING.

Can you imagine if she was your new DIL? Egads....

I sooooo agree. So worth rereading. Brandon must be held in high regard as we research this case.
Agree !!
BB tried to tell LE and everyone about the strange things going on.
He reached out to LVD other brother, AdC, he reached out to IP Ex-wife NP, he told LE about not being able to locate MP, his concerns about their children.
Interesting that in the new docs just released, there are statements from their son and from other family members.
Thanks to BB and Kay and Larry for being diligent that LE followed up searching for JJ and Tylee.
They are the HEROES !!!

I’m glad you wrote this. Kay (& maybe Larry) was the person it made the most sense to kill, yet they didn’t have a plan to go after her that we know of yet. If they didn’t, it makes me feel like the person/people who did the killings is a true serial killer to the extent that they were impulsive and went after the closest and easiest targets. (Of course, I’m happy that Kay is safe and sound!) MOo
I'm glad Kay is safe, too. I watched the 3-part MG interview (with Nate?) today. She mentioned that CV had the $1mil life insurance, and that LVD had a $3mil policy. Would that have been a temptation for CV? Like keep her happily married to him, and since her kids are gone, and Alex is gone, maybe she'd put CD on her policy so HE would get the payout if she died? Of course, that's probably void now, but it made me wonder.

Also, CourtTV better be airing their trials live, when they happen!

I feel very bad for him. Hindsight is 20/20 and he doesn't have the luxury of that.

If you are ever in a situation, immediately take the advice of the leo on these things. I totally get why he did that. He couldn't have known how bad this would become. I wish he had taken the leo's advice.
Just explain how that would’ve helped, I’m just not following you. Not trying to be confrontational, I just don’t understand how it would’ve changed anything?

Yes, I keep forgetting we have other sources on the timeline that challenge MG's statements:

June 2017 – Family members say Lori and Chad first met sometime around June 2017 (Daily Mail).

Summer of 2017 – Chad meets author and podcaster, Melanie Gibb (MG), for the first time after he speaks at a campout in Northern Utah. MG invites him to speak in her hometown of Mesa, Arizona (Chad's Forward for MG's book).

24 Sept 2017 – Tylee’s 15th birthday. Lori posts a “happy birthday” message to her on Instagram that mentions Perry High School in Gilbert, AZ. @lolo4kauai on Instagram: “My Beautiful daughter turned 15 today ! Happy birthday Ty Ty !! I love you so much!!! JJ says "hi Tylee Ryan Perry High School " ”

Dec 2017 – Lori and Chad made their first appearance together on a podcast (Daily Mail)
Tyler's birthday is on Sept. 24th? That is so close (albeit 2 years earlier when LVD did that bday greeting to her) than when JJ was last seen! JMO

Referencing MBP: “If you knew Tylee, she would probably be giving the biggest eye roll at all the drama unfolding in the media. To anyone using this terrible situation to express their hate and blame on others, she would probably tell you off- because she was the sassiest thing ever and wasn’t afraid to say how she felt.”
I have a feeling Tylee saw through MBP and thought she was "full of it". No doubt, MBP was on the receiving end of the eye rolls, sassiness, telling her off, and not sparing any punches.
I also have a feeling MBP was trying to make Tylee look bad in this piece—as in "she was an uppity teenager, good riddance"—while seeming to be a caring auntie. Evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member