Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There totally is a strategy releasing this on a Friday late afternoon. These 2 spawns of Satan get to sit in separate jails in 2 different counties and ponder their future and if it will include the death penalty. The question is who turns on who first? MOO
I have also been wondering if it gave them the weekend to think about turning. This weekend would be the time to do it. MOO

All this time MP has been acting innocent. She believed in zombies as much as Alex did. She knew these kids were dead. I feel certain she asked Alex to kill Brandon for her.

I am hoping somewhere along the way that LE has obtained a warrant to search her phone calls and texts. She is guilty of conspiracy and likely attempted murder of BB.

quote isn't that useful for some reason. I assumed that Tylee had been dismembered, and upon seeing that text about the limbs he was burning being such fun it seemed to me he was bragging. Chad dismembered her. The limb thing was him bragging about it. To his wife, the woman he has likely been abusing for decades, he subtly told her about how he had just had fun dismembering a child's body.
I'm so angry and horrified about the whole thing, but that alone makes me want the death penalty, and I'm not a super pro-death penalty person. MOO.

How did they die?

According to the LV arrest affidavit, paragraph 20:
"During the search of Lori Vallow’s apartment, we found evidence that J.V. [JJ] was prescribed Risperidone in the form of pill bottle labeled with J.V.’s name and the prescribed Risperidone. have learned through research that Risperidone is tranquilizer prescribed to treat irritability caused by autism. That prescription was filled for J.V. in January 2019 in Arizona. The Risperidone bottle still contained 17 pills. We have verified through the Idaho State Pharmacy Board that said prescription has not been filled in Idaho." (Emphasis added)

Widely Used Autism Drug Carries Heavy Risks for Children

Risperidone, the first drug approved for children with autism and the most widely used, improves some behavior but can have severe side effects such as sleepiness and weight gain
Risperidone Poisoning - Risk Assessment
Patients requiring assessment

*Any symptomatic patient
*All patients with deliberate self-poisoning or significant accidental ingestion
*Urgent assessment is required for all children who may have ingested the following:

+In drug naive children less than 12 years of age, an ingestion of 1 mg should be considered potentially toxic.
+In drug naive children 12 years or older, an ingestion of more than 5 mg should be considered potentially toxic.
+In children who are using risperidone on a regular basis, a dose of more than 5 times their current single dose (not daily dose) should be considered potentially toxic.

History
*Intentional overdose or accidental or therapeutic error
*Amount ingested
*Time of ingestion

Usually manifest within 4 hours

Mild to moderate toxicity:
*Cardiac: Tachycardia and hypotension are common.
*CNS: Depressed mental status, somnolence and extrapyramidal symptoms

Severe toxicity:
*Cardiac
: QTc prolongation, ventricular arrhythmia.
*CNS: extrapyramidal symptoms likely.

*Respiratory depression, seizure, or coma could potentially occur, as well as neuroleptic malignant syndrome.

Additional Sources:

The Review of Acute Risperidone Poisoning
Delayed Respiratory Depression After Risperidone Overdose
Pharmacological Profile of Risperidone
The Pharmacokinetics of Risperidone in Humans: A Summary

Food for thought--so to speak. And as always, MOO.

I don't think the affadavit makes it clear that Alex was the killer. Lori could have drugged Tylee (to death) or Chad could have shot her. I think there has to be some reason he made the excuse of shooting a raccoon (one shot, I'm so awesome! :mad:). Either Chad dealt her the final death blow on the property, or he had some story about needing to shoot a zombie to be sure it was dead, or perhaps he just fired a shot on his property to keep up the "alibi" of the raccoon burial. They'd shot CV, and would also attempt to shoot BB and TD.

I'm really hoping that JJs remains being mostly intact will bring the evidence that LE really needs to lock in the COD for all of these people. Since they've been so "sloppy", I think using the same methods/poisons totally fits their MO.

How did they die?

"During the search of Lori Vallow’s apartment, we found evidence that J.V. [JJ] was prescribed Risperidone in the form of pill bottle labeled with J.V.’s name and the prescribed Risperidone. have learned through research that Risperidone is tranquilizer prescribed to treat irritability caused by autism. That prescription was filled for J.V. in January 2019 in Arizona. The Risperidone bottle still contained 17 pills. We have verified through the Idaho State Pharmacy Board that said prescription has not been filled in Idaho." (Emphasis added)

Risperidone, the first drug approved for children with autism and the most widely used, improves some behavior but can have severe side effects such as sleepiness and weight gain

*Any symptomatic patient
*All patients with deliberate self-poisoning or significant accidental ingestion
*Urgent assessment is required for all children who may have ingested the following:

+In drug naive children less than 12 years of age, an ingestion of 1 mg should be considered potentially toxic.
+In drug naive children 12 years or older, an ingestion of more than 5 mg should be considered potentially toxic.
+In children who are using risperidone on a regular basis, a dose of more than 5 times their current single dose (not daily dose) should be considered potentially toxic.

History
*Amount ingested
*Time of ingestion

Severe toxicity:
*Cardiac

*Respiratory depression, seizure, or coma could potentially occur, as well as neuroleptic malignant syndrome.

Additional Sources:

Do you think that was enough for both the kids then?

How did they die?

*Any symptomatic patient

History
*Amount ingested
*Time of ingestion

Severe toxicity:
*Cardiac

Additional Sources:

We discussed this a couple days ago and @Nurse Gen commented on this -- Risperidone poisoning would require the presence of a second drug. I don't remember the name she mentioned. So looks unlikely.

The probable cause statement mentions where AxC’s phone traveled, but nothing about Lori’s.

Did Lori go to Chad’s for the burials? I imagine she stayed with JJ for Tylee.

We discussed this a couple days ago and @Nurse Gen commented on this -- Risperidone poisoning would require the presence of a second drug. I don't remember the name she mentioned. So looks unlikely.

The first report showed a drug interaction. The latest, a few posts up, does not specify a second drug, just Risperidone. So from this, it looks possible from Risperidone alone.

quote isn't that useful for some reason. I assumed that Tylee had been dismembered, and upon seeing that text about the limbs he was burning being such fun it seemed to me he was bragging. Chad dismembered her. The limb thing was him bragging about it. To his wife, the woman he has likely been abusing for decades, he subtly told her about how he had just had fun dismembering a child's body.
Did I miss this ??
I am tired and have worked 55 hours this week so I must have missed this in the affidavit.
That makes me feel even worse than I did. :(

I don't think the affadavit makes it clear that Alex was the killer. Lori could have drugged Tylee (to death) or Chad could have shot her. I think there has to be some reason he made the excuse of shooting a raccoon (one shot, I'm so awesome! :mad:). Either Chad dealt her the final death blow on the property, or he had some story about needing to shoot a zombie to be sure it was dead, or perhaps he just fired a shot on his property to keep up the "alibi" of the raccoon burial. They'd shot CV, and would also attempt to shoot BB and TD.

I'm really hoping that JJs remains being mostly intact will bring the evidence that LE really needs to lock in the COD for all of these people. Since they've been so "sloppy", I think using the same methods/poisons totally fits their MO.

Even if her attorney somehow distances her...
Lori knew they were going to die. Lori knew they were dead.
Lori knew where they were all this time.
Birthdays, holidays, her wedding....her kids were rotting in Chads pet cemetery.

MOO

I really think they beheaded JJ.
But I thought I read that while they were digging thru the black plastic bag, there was another plastic bag and when they ripped that open, they saw brown hair ( a head) but they didn't say it was decapitated, did they?
Oh, please tell me NO
My heart hurts already

I'm so angry and horrified about the whole thing, but that alone makes me want the death penalty, and I'm not a super pro-death penalty person. MOO.

These crimes challenge my anti-death penalty preferences. However I do not think it would be a kindness necessarily if they were rehabilitated and fixed, then had to live in prison knowing what they did. So I sort of want to think that there is the possibility that they could stay alive for a long long time living with what they did.

Can you imagine these people think they are going to some afterlife paradise where they are gods of it. Who would want to go to the "paradise" that had these two in it after their death? Never get that about people with horrible evilness in them - I'm sure that whatever "paradise" these two are in isn't paradise. They think dismembering children is fun. Their idea of "heaven" is them as demon lords dissecting children.

But I thought I read that while they were digging thru the black plastic bag, there was another plastic bag and when they ripped that open, they saw brown hair ( a head) but they didn't say it was decapitated, did they?
Oh, please tell me NO
My heart hurts already
did not say that.

Oh, please tell me NO
My heart hurts already

Well that attachment mentions "a head" not "a body".

LVD and CD have really been doing the "Tour of Idaho Attorneys".
1. Sean Bartholic, in the beginning, he was representing both of them when they were in Hawaii. Apparently, he dropped them.
2. They had some fancy attorneys from Boise when LVD had her first hearing. They promptly were replaced.
3. Mark Means, from Meridian, ID. He was representing both LVD and CD.
4. John Prior, also from Meridian, ID. Now representing CD.

It is significant that both LVD and CD have attorneys representing them, who live in Meridian, ID. Roughly four hours from Rexburg. Why couldn't they find representation in Rexburg? Inquiring minds want to know.

Really "Love" Mark Means website, with a large white bus! Classic ambulance chaser! He focuses on personal injury cases. Not a guy I would pick for a criminal trial.

Mark Prior, looks like he deals with family cases. Custody, child support. Also, not my first choice for a criminal trial. Just saying.

CD is burning through cash. Attorneys ain't cheap. Even in Idaho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member