Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I thought I read that while they were digging thru the black plastic bag, there was another plastic bag and when they ripped that open, they saw brown hair ( a head) but they didn't say it was decapitated, did they?
Oh, please tell me NO
My heart hurts already
I don’t think so. For one, there would have been charges like Tylee’s. 2, they just came to the head first and then saw the rest of the body.

But I thought I read that while they were digging thru the black plastic bag, there was another plastic bag and when they ripped that open, they saw brown hair ( a head) but they didn't say it was decapitated, did they?
Oh, please tell me NO
My heart hurts already
I think the first part of his body they encountered was the top of his head, but I think he was buried intact.

Here's where I'm hung up. The last item specifies "a head". Jmo
I see what you’re saying and honestly didn’t notice the reference there. I, at first thought it was separate too.

Do you think the egregious would apply if the body was not intact? I kind of do, so that pushes me more to it being intact. But I do see your point.

Home and safe. Dear God this thread is moving fast!! I’m new so I’m going to allow myself time to catch up. In all honesty between this thread and what I experienced tonight my heart hurts.
I hope that’s ok to say. I’ll be less in my heart and more in my head tomorrow.
There’s a case to solve here! In case no one told you today, you are loved. I hope that’s ok to say.

Home and safe. Dear God this thread is moving fast!! I’m new so I’m going to allow myself time to catch up. In all honesty between this thread and what I experienced tonight my heart hurts.
I hope that’s ok to say. I’ll be less in my heart and more in my head tomorrow.
There’s a case to solve here! In case no one told you today, you are loved. I hope that’s ok to say.
Buckle up. You’ve got a bumpy ride ahead in your endeavor to catch up.

Lori told the nanny that Tylee wants to be paid for babysitting JJ. Lori could have paid Tylee with the money she was probably collecting on behalf of Tylee! Instead she is labeled a zombie.

On the zombie theory when did this terminology come to be used. How did leveled dark spirits turn into zombies? Is this a Lori term or did it come from Chad? The earliest I have seen is spring of 2019. Has anyone seen mention of it before that?

I see what you’re saying and honestly didn’t notice the reference there. I, at first thought it was separate too.

Do you think the egregious would apply if the body was not intact? I kind of do, so that pushes me more to it being intact. But I do see your point.

You would think beheading would be as horrifying as burning. But I dunno honestly. I'm trying not to be too graphic, but he really burned Tylee up. :(

The first report showed a drug interaction. The latest, a few posts up, does not specify a second drug, just Risperidone. So from this, it looks possible from Risperidone alone.

I recall now that we were talking about this in context of AxC and pulmonary embolism before. Sure, this could have been used on JJ. I just don't know how they would have known how much to give him. And if they did know, that means they googled it and there will be evidence at the good ol' Google mothership. So we'll know more before long.

Still find it curious they would have left any evidence like this behind, just on general principle. But like I keep saying, criminals are dumb!

Reading that Affidavit of Probable Cause, it seems like nearly everything leaked. I think Nate Eaton and Justin Lum were taken into confidence by LE and perhaps even strategically released info to apply pressure.
I have no doubt
I said before, Nate especially, but also Justin have a great rapport with LE

Lori told the nanny that Tylee wants to be paid for babysitting JJ. Lori could have paid Tylee with the money she was probably collecting on behalf of Tylee! Instead she is labeled a zombie.

On the zombie theory when did this terminology come to be used. How did leveled dark spirits turn into zombies? Is this a Lori term or did it come from Chad? The earliest I have seen is spring of 2019. Has anyone seen mention of it before that?

To this group unclean spirits who come to inhabit other people's bodies as spirits that take over someone's body is clearly on a podcast from Cease&Desist and pure revelations has many many posts about on unclean and foul spirits and how they are given power to cast them out as sons of perdition. Identifying them as zombies may be specific to Chad, but not the underlying idea.

edit to add: I noted earlier that there appears to be a hidden (infiltrating) "operating thetan" in Cease&Desist. They do seem to identify these sort of possessions as zombies sometimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members