Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I knew JJ and Tylee were gone, the news of finding their bodies saddened me, even though I knew
But to read the how they were buried and discarded and poor Tylee being told by her mother, when she said she did not want to babysit JJ, that she was a zombie and for Tylee to respond, " NO, I am not" just broke my heart.
I may have to take a break this weekend.... I get into cases and we usually know the outcome but to read it hurts me for those innocent kids.
I just cant even try to figure out how the people they trusted the most could kill them, try to burn them and then bury them in a back yard.
And keeping them from an alternative home, from loving home, instead keeping them for their caretaking checks and killing them.

Melani is as disturbed as CD & LV, she knew what was going on around her. No doubt in my mind.

She should not be allowed to raise nor be around children without supervision, JMO.
1000% AGREE
Good thing BB is on to her and is fighting to keep his kids safe.
She knew what happened to JJ and Tylee, IMO
even if she didn't know details, she knew they had been killed.
She knew much more than what she is letting on
She is in CYA mode also.

I remember reading, I think it was the Janis Cox and Summer interview that Lori “stockpiled” his medecine. Whatever the h.// that means. I think you’d have to not give it to him to stockpile it.

I have some prescriptions that are for use "as needed", but I can refill them every 30 days (30 pills) nonetheless, and often do, even if I've only used 5 and have 25 left from last month. I suspect that if Janis Cox is correct in her observation, then that's probably what LV was doing. JJ may have only had "episodes" of extreme agitation, and Risperidone was used as needed, with the remainder being stored away.

Thinking along these lines... this actually makes poisoning more likely to me! Who knows how much she REALLY had. Maybe the partial bottle leave-behind was misdirection!

ETA: the pill bottles or remaining "stockpile" pills would have been among the easiest things for CD to dispose of in his bonfires

I have some prescriptions that are for use "as needed", but I can refill them every 30 days (30 pills) nonetheless, and often do, even if I've only used 5 and have 25 left from last month. I suspect that if Janis Cox is correct in her observation, then that's probably what LV was doing. JJ may have only had "episodes" of extreme agitation, and Risperidone was used as needed, with the remainder being stored away.

Thinking along these lines... this actually makes poisoning more likely to me! Who knows how much she REALLY had. Maybe the partial bottle leave-behind was misdirection!

Baby sitter stated that Lori said she often gave JJ his medication before bed because it made him sleepy.

Just adding this source to my comment.
I remember reading, I think it was the Janis Cox and Summer interview that Lori “stockpiled” his medecine. Whatever the h.// that means. I think you’d have to not give it to him to stockpile it.
Search for missing Idaho children reveals "no sign of life, no sign of death" - CBS News
Lori's sister and mother say that's nonsense. They claim Lori stockpiled JJ's medication, so he didn't need that pill bottle found by police.

Lori took Tylee’s life — twice.

Tylee didn’t have the kind of life she should have while she was alive. Lori pulled her from school for Lori’s personal reasons. I don’t get the impression that Tylee had a lot of friends. Yes, she did have the friend that came to Hawaii. I kind of think that was to make it easier on Lori. She didn’t have to entertain Tylee as much if she had a friend around. Lori used Tylee as a built in baby sitter.

And, apparently, Tylee knew that Lori felt like she was a zombie. Tylee denied she was a zombie in the phone call Lori had with MG found in the probable cause statement.

My hands are shaking while I type. This is not easy.

BBM-- I feel ya
That bothered me a lot to read that also.

ETA: the pill bottles or remaining "stockpile" pills would have been among the easiest things for CD to dispose of in his bonfires
You just can’t take this script as needed. You can’t stop it cold turkey.

LVD and CD have really been doing the "Tour of Idaho Attorneys".
1. Sean Bartholic, in the beginning, he was representing both of them when they were in Hawaii. Apparently, he dropped them.
2. They had some fancy attorneys from Boise when LVD had her first hearing. They promptly were replaced.
3. Mark Means, from Meridian, ID. He was representing both LVD and CD.
4. John Prior, also from Meridian, ID. Now representing CD.

It is significant that both LVD and CD have attorneys representing them, who live in Meridian, ID. Roughly four hours from Rexburg. Why couldn't they find representation in Rexburg? Inquiring minds want to know.

Really "Love" Mark Means website, with a large white bus! Classic ambulance chaser! He focuses on personal injury cases. Not a guy I would pick for a criminal trial.

Mark Prior, looks like he deals with family cases. Custody, child support. Also, not my first choice for a criminal trial. Just saying.

CD is burning through cash. Attorneys ain't cheap. Even in Idaho.
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Mark Means and John Prior are both in Suite 110 at 429 SW 5th Ave in Meridian, ID. They might know each other.

The experts I’ve seen CTV Vinnie interview ....
( sorry graphic)
say it takes many hours & hours of burning to get down to just bone. I think the theory was CD perhaps kept trying in stages.

MOO

But to keep trying, in stages, what did he do with the body/parts between bonfires? That smell is the worst smell in the world. Wouldn't people at/in Chad's house smell it?

I think he carried them out, but it was Lori who done the murders. JMO
Interesting that in the Affidavit sections that pinpoint when AxC's cell phone was in LV's apartment and when in his own, there's no converse that indicates when LV is in AxC's apartment. LV could have killed the kids in his apartment or something else nefarious.
Also curious. Why would AxC need to be in LV's apartment for hours at the time of TR's murder? What was he doing all that time? Babysitting JJ while LV was doing something else?

Interesting that in the Affidavit sections that pinpoint when AxC's cell phone was in LV's apartment and when in his own, there's no converse that indicates when LV is in AxC's apartment. LV could have killed the kids in his apartment or something else nefarious.
Also curious. Why would AxC need to be in LV's apartment for hours at the time of TR's murder? What was he doing all that time? Babysitting JJ while LV was doing something else?

I am guessing they only showed what they needed to show right now to tie CD to AxC and the bodies. If they have this info for those two, they no doubt have it for LV and will be revealing what they know about LV's movements later. And texts.

I see what you’re saying and honestly didn’t notice the reference there. I, at first thought it was separate too.

Do you think the egregious would apply if the body was not intact? I kind of do, so that pushes me more to it being intact. But I do see your point.
Egregious Cases Law and Legal Definition:
Egregious cases are cases involving flagrant violation of human rights. Burning or dismembering would apply. Prosecutor RW also used the word “aggravated” in the same sentence at the bond hearing. Examples of case law on egregious cases.

Aggravated: law, of a criminal offense : considered more serious or heinous than normal : characterized by aggravating elements (such as the use of a deadly weapon) aggravated manslaughter

Just FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member