Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This post lands at random.

TOS requires that links be provided to support what you state.

Members are entitled to ask for a link. If/when they do, please provide the link rather than tell them to google it themselves.

How about I just go drive over by the office and look tomorrow and see :) I don’t live far and I don’t mind ..... besides I will be in the area anyway... we will see if they are in the same building or not ...

It wouldn't surprise me if they were in the same building. After all, Meridian, ID is not exactly NYC.

I still question when Tylee was killed. Could it have been at Yellowstone? At first I thought they were in an SUV, but the affidavit said they were in AC’s truck...so she could have been put in the back? Did he have a cover on the truck bed? They could have drugged JJ with his meds to make him fall asleep.

Am I crazy thinking this?
I'm thinking LE is working on the answer to this, because they've inserted AxC's cell location points into the affidavit, including the ones in and around West Yellowstone. They aren't relevant to anything discussed in the affidavit, so I'm thinking they belong to work in progress.
The timeline looks too tight to have stopped on the way back to Rexburg from West Yellowstone. However, the data might reflect that LE is working on a theory that TR was killed in the park before the pickup got to the West Yellowstone exit.
I traveled through there quite recently. Inside the park between West Yellowstone and Madison is quite remote: low traffic. I thought a few threads back that they might have done something to Tylee at the Rest area, which doesn't seem at all out of the question. That whole stretch of road is in this video. The ranger has his snack at that rest area.
Inside Yellowstone - The Madison River - Yellowstone National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

I'm thinking LE is working on the answer to this, because they've inserted AxC's cell location points into the affidavit, including the ones in and around West Yellowstone. They aren't relevant to anything discussed in the affidavit, so I'm thinking they belong to work in progress.
The timeline looks too tight to have stopped on the way back to Rexburg from West Yellowstone. However, the data might reflect that LE is working on a theory that TR was killed in the park before the pickup got to the West Yellowstone exit.
I traveled through there quite recently. Inside the park between West Yellowstone and Madison is quite remote: low traffic. I thought a few threads back that they might have done something to Tylee at the Rest area, which doesn't seem at all out of the question. That whole stretch of road is in this video. The ranger has his snack at that rest area.
Inside Yellowstone - The Madison River - Yellowstone National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

This. But it is absolutely mind blowing that the bodies were buried in CD's YARD!!!! Seriously! Doh! There is SO much SPACE to hide bodies! And critters galore to get rid of evidence.

Could be for JJ but with Tylee, he was at her apartment most of the night when TR presumably died. I doubt he said "Night night Lolo, TR will be gone when you wake up"....the way I see it she had to be part of the process that night.
We don't know if LV was actually in her apartment that night, though. We don't have her cell phone data. She could have been carousing with Chad.

Do you think that was enough for both the kids then?

...and more people.

We discussed this a couple days ago and @Nurse Gen commented on this -- Risperidone poisoning would require the presence of a second drug. I don't remember the name she mentioned. So looks unlikely.
The first report showed a drug interaction. The latest, a few posts up, does not specify a second drug, just Risperidone. So from this, it looks possible from Risperidone alone.

I have no medical training—more on the human behavior and research side. Based on habits, personalities and resources that I have read in the legal documents, I absolutely believe the dead people in this case were poisoned. Again, JMO.

I am not an expert—I just play one at home. ;)

I don't think the affadavit makes it clear that Alex was the killer. Lori could have drugged Tylee (to death) or Chad could have shot her. I think there has to be some reason he made the excuse of shooting a raccoon (one shot, I'm so awesome! :mad:). Either Chad dealt her the final death blow on the property, or he had some story about needing to shoot a zombie to be sure it was dead, or perhaps he just fired a shot on his property to keep up the "alibi" of the raccoon burial. They'd shot CV, and would also attempt to shoot BB and TD.

I'm really hoping that JJs remains being mostly intact will bring the evidence that LE really needs to lock in the COD for all of these people. Since they've been so "sloppy", I think using the same methods/poisons totally fits their MO.
TRUE !!!
We just read proof that he buried the bodies, we still don't know how they died or who did what.
I jumped the gun on that one.
Thanks for reminding me. I was thinking AxC buried, so AxC killed.
NOPe-- nothing mentioned yet about that.

JMOO but I think Lori and Alex and maybe Chad through his ‘portal’ would have performed some sort of zombie-related ceremony during or after the murders.
Also I got chills when I read the story about JJ sweetly sleeping on Alex‘s shoulder- I’m wondering if JJ had already been sedated for his ceremony and was brought back so the guests would testify they’d seen him.

So Alex was at

Buckaroo’s BBQ grill in
West Yellowstone, Montana from 18:45 to 19:02. Cox then returns to Rexburg at
approximately 20:37.

The driving time per google is 1 hr and 21 minutes. It appears it took them 1 hour and 35 minutes. FYI
https://goo.gl/maps/k5ALqAp7QesT15s86
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
A longer driving time between West Yellowstone and Rexburg is easily accounted for. They prolly had to stop and pee after picking up food at the BBQ joint.
What might be more interesting is the time it took them between the last photo with TR in the park and the gate at West Yellowstone.

Ok, you guys please read the item 21. Now that things are sinking in I am thinking clearer and not trying to read this as fast as possible.

So Garth told the neighbor, Matt Price, in Mid July 2019 that Chad shot a raccoon out of a tree in the daytime.

1. Daytime? Like the affidavit says they are nocturnal.
2. Who shoots a raccoon anyway?
3. What happened then in reality? Target practice? Why the cover story?
https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf

We have raccoons around here and I never have seen one in the daylight, always at night. Don’t believe this one for sure.

We have raccoons around here and I never have seen one in the daylight, always at night. Don’t believe this one for sure.

Just saw one go across my front yard yesterday evening, still daylight. I agree it is unusual, but I wonder if young males are not on the lookout this time of year. Unusual, but not impossible.

No, there was the July incident. And also a text conversation in September. Two gun incidents.

Like a few others have said, I also believe they ran across the head first and then finished digging up the rest of the body. It was wrapped up in plastic and duct tape and I took that as the body was intact. JJ was a small 7-yr-old and easy to transport. He was also buried in the back of the property which would have been easier to sneak in and handled by one person. AC was only on CD's property for 17 minutes on 9/23 and was cell pinged at the burial site. I'd guess that AC dropped the body in a hole previously dug by the grave digger and the grave digger then finished the burial.

During Chad's hearing, the prosecutor said that one body was "particularly egregious". Tylee was not a small person a lot of weight to carry, perhaps taking two people. If seen by someone, two people carrying something that size to a burning pit would have really looked suspicious. AC was at CD's property for over two hours so a lot was done during that time. By being dismembered, the burial task would have been done in stages by either one or more and wouldn't have looked as suspicious, especially with some concocted raccoon story in CD's back pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1