Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please give me a link to a good copy of the affadavit I can't find it in this thread even though I know it's here.

What, what, what did LE recover from their search of Lori's parent's place of residence in May? Could any of it be related to this Affidavit?

Also, I wonder when LE gained access to Alex's phone?
Before September 2019.

The experts I’ve seen CTV Vinnie interview ....( sorry graphic)
say it takes many hours & hours of burning to get down to just bone. I think the theory was CD perhaps kept trying in stages.
MOO
Considering CD’s experience as a sexton kind of proves that he had to know about cremation...an entire body is much more difficult. My apologies in advance. Warning: graphic

That's exactly why I can't give MG a total pass. I can't fathom the folks around these two didn't see the warning signs. The only way to free a person's spirit was to kill the "zombie". MG only came forward to LE after she fled to Utah and her SO insisted she do so.

I also now have new suspicious about the nature of the relationship between CD, LV & MG.

Suspect for certain. Immunity, at least.

Maybe MG was feeling the ‘heat’ more now then in December. She was getting scared and offered up more info, a deal was offered? We I’ll find out.

Again, immunity. It is a strong incentive for the culpable. At the very least, she admittedly hindered an investigation by her own words in the EIN/N Eaton interview by having received CD & LV’s calls and waiting days to call back considering what she knew at the time.

My hope: maybe someone flips?

Note: Prosecution moved the court to unseal the arrest affidavit. Think strategy!?

The facts are in the legal documents. Read between the lines. This Dumb Deadly Duo* dropped crumbs from AZ to ID to UT to HI and back again. LE/the state are providing them incentive to CYA.

I received notice this morning that both Fremont and Madison County Court record updates were not available starting at or about 8 AM MST. I combined that with the significance that today is a holiday and figured something would drop by close of business and it did. LE is occasionally predictable. Or it may be just a coincidence.

As always, JMO.

Edit: *Deadly Duo to Dumb Deadly Duo

Last edited:
I really think they beheaded JJ.
I agree, that is what it sounds like. In TV and movieland don’t Zombies have to have their brains destroyed in order to die? It is ghastly to think about, but maybe that is why they did it. I have not come to any conclusion about how much everybody actually believed CD’s BS.

I don’t know if I missed this part of the story earlier, or if this is new.

'Cult mom' Lori Vallow's husband Chad Daybell 'sexually assaulted woman during "energy healing" session'

Daybell, who is currently in jail in Idaho after he was arrested last week, has been accused of assaulting Julie Rowe, an author with whom he published books between 2014 to 2017

Inside Edition reported on Friday that Rowe claims the two met during an “energy healing session” in Rexburg in December 2018.

There, she claims, Daybell forcibly kissed her before rubbing his genitals against her body while the two were both clothed.

"I had no idea that he was going to do what he did to me, and I felt very betrayed," Rowe said. "I felt used, abused, manipulated. I felt betrayed. It was awful."

Rowe said she didn’t report what happened to police, but Inside Edition reported the news outlet spoke with two people who heard Rowe’s account of what happened at the time.

more

I really think they beheaded JJ.

I didn't consider it that way, but I suppose that's possible.

I still can't grasp the reason why Tylee was both dismembered and burned.... that is what Nate E reported, right?

It is significant that both LVD and CD have attorneys representing them, who live in Meridian, ID. Roughly four hours from Rexburg. Why couldn't they find representation in Rexburg? Inquiring minds want to know.
I am guessing they have to take what they can get. There probably isn’t an attorney in Rexburg who wants the case. Anyone who took the case would probably have to move when it was over.

And there is the $$ issue. They could both end up with capital murder charges (astronomical legal fees for competent representation) not to mention the fees for current services. I bet most of CD’s money is gone. They both will end up with legal aid attorneys

Last edited:
Honestly, there would be no need to explain a gunshot out in the country. I live in the suburbs in the South and it’s common to hear gunshots from target practice. The only time I ever called the cops was when I heard rapid fire gunshots.

I think the shooting a raccoon out of a tree in July story was included to show Chad had experience and good aim.
Did anyone find a buried racoon from 2 separate "racoon stories"? Maybe he shot one of the pets? Or, just covering up a story of a gunshot? Maybe there was no shot and they were checking to see if neighbors could hear a gunshot from their property?

I am guessing they have to take what they can get. There probably isn’t an attorney in Rexburg who wants the case. Anyone who took the case would probably have to move when it was over.

And there is the $$ issue. They could both end up with capital murder charges (astronomical legal fees for competent representation) not mention the fees for current services. I bet most of CD’s money is gone. They both will end up with legal aid attorneys
How tragic that even after she's gone Tammy is the breadwinner and paying for Chad and Lori's defense. MOO

why do murders alway appear to go out to eat after killing or cleaning or getting rid of the body? Just thinking here.

Murder is hungry work! Stress, adrenaline, physical exertion from moving bodies and concealing evidence. But yeah, somehow the post-murder Del Taco or Sonic run does make things weird...er.

We have raccoons around here and I never have seen one in the daylight, always at night. Don’t believe this one for sure.

Raccoons in the tree in the daytime, I believe cause it happened to me. I was in my yard in the late afternoon, turned around and saw 4 pairs of eyes staring at me from the maple tree. They even allowed me enough time to run inside and get my camera to take some awesome pics. Then they slowly descended one by one and ran off along the fence. Mom and three young ones judging by size. Saw them again couple of days later. Doesn't happen often for sure but it happens.

I'm not a hunter, but would it even be normal to shoot a wild raccoon and bury it your family pet cemetery?

Yes. As several have mentioned, in rural areas it's normal to find dead animals, especially vermin, that have been mangled by your pets or by wild predators... to shoot vermin and bury them... etc. The presence of a formal "pet cemetery" is not quite as common IMO but we had a couple places on our property where we buried dead animals.

Raccoons in the tree in the daytime, I believe cause it happened to me. I was in my yard in the late afternoon, turned around and saw 4 pairs of eyes staring at me from the maple tree. They even allowed me enough time to run inside and get my camera to take some awesome pics. Then they slowly descended one by one and ran off along the fence. Mom and three young ones judging by size. Saw them again couple of days later. Doesn't happen often for sure but it happens.
But you ran for the camera... he ran for his gun. “Supposedly”. Unless you keep your food or trash uncovered outside no need to kill a raccoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321