Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone get a capital murder charge for conspiracy? I’m so stumped on this case. I really hope they have more evidence they are keeping close. Right now all I can see is conspiracy with what we’ve been given. I don’t see enough tying Lori to murder. Ugh. This hurts. Those were CHILDREN!

Moo

Last edited:
Just saw one go across my front yard yesterday evening, still daylight. I agree it is unusual, but I wonder if young males are not on the lookout this time of year. Unusual, but not impossible.

Yeah they're mostly nocturnal but not solely nocturnal. I have pictures of me patting the raccoons in our yard when we lived in Cottage Country when I was little.

Can someone get a capital murder charge for conspiracy? I’m so stumped on this case. I really hope they have more evidence they are keeping close. Right now all I can see is conspiracy with what we’ve been given. I don’t see enough tying Lori to murder. Ugh. This hurts. Those were CHILDREN!
I believe so, but don't worry yet, I don't think we've begun to see the amount of electronic information the FBI has found. MOO

But I thought I read that while they were digging thru the black plastic bag, there was another plastic bag and when they ripped that open, they saw brown hair ( a head) but they didn't say it was decapitated, did they?
Oh, please tell me NO
My heart hurts already
It’s very ambiguous. I, too, thought JJ had been decapitated, and it still reads to me that way. However, the charges against CD say only that one body was treated in an egregious manner or killed in an egregious manner. Since Tylee was burned, she must have been the unlucky victim of “egregious”. That means no decapitation for JJ.

Just saw one go across my front yard yesterday evening, still daylight. I agree it is unusual, but I wonder if young males are not on the lookout this time of year. Unusual, but not impossible.
I’ve also had a mother raccoon with two of her little ones scramble along the top length of my fence during daylight hours of early evening. There are tree canopies along most of that fence line, so it was sheltered, but it was definitely daylight.

I’m guessing that she had hoped to stay in the trees overnight, but when I let my dog out in the yard, she decided to move her little family to someplace safer. Like most mothers, she was intent on protecting her babies.

I believe so, but don't worry yet, I don't think we've begun to see the amount of electronic information the FBI has found. MOO

I sure hope you’re right. Her smug stupid face should never see the light of day! I’m not usually this angry, but I just keep seeing her smug smile all over Hawaii and I’m absolutely ticked off. She’s absolutely crazy and evil. She’s the one who’s a zombie!

MOO

But you ran for the camera... he ran for his gun. “Supposedly”. Unless you keep your food or trash uncovered outside no need to kill a raccoon.

He raised his own red flag with the raccoon alibi or whatever that theory is. Raccoons are nocturnal and running in to grab a gun ? You are not shooting a bear or lion. You throw a rock and scoot them away.. I can not wait for the evidence to fill in all our details. MOO

I predict Chad will turn on her.
She KNEW what was happening. That lipstick & prancing in court.
The only thing she might try is - she was brain washed.
But if so...why did she not purge all that info these past months to LE?
Both are taking the elevator DOWN!

MOO

Glad I stayed up tonight. Kudos to law enforcement for such a marvelous job analyzing the digital data.
Can someone get a capital murder charge for conspiracy? I’m so stumped on this case. I really hope they have more evidence they are keeping close. Right now all I can see is conspiracy with what we’ve been given. I don’t see enough tying a Lori. Ugh. This hurts.

There is already quite a bit of circumstantial evidence that implicates Lori and, yes, a conspirator in Idaho is subject to the same penalty as the underlying crime of the conspiracy . Her behavior in refusing to answer any questions while lying will leave her without credibility and I'm quite confident the state will be able to convict both she and Chad. I'm also confident they will develop much more evidence as well. This is a very solid case now that they have the bodies with evidence tying her brother's movements between her residence and the burial sites. The behavior of both Chad and Lori certainly implicates them in a conspiracy, at the very least.

There's nothing particularly unusual about raccoons being out in daytime, especially if they're hungry... and especially if anyone in the area has been feeding them. In my old neighborhood we had a particularly large and fat raccoon that nearly gave me a heart attack one day as I found him perched on his hind legs and staring expectantly into the sliding glass door that leads to our patio... at my small children. Talk about things you're not expecting in the burbs! I later found that he had been making the rounds of the neighborhood and a neighbor 2 doors down had been feeding him scraps. :eek:

Nocturnal animals will definitely come out during the day if hungry. I've seen both raccoons and opossum during the day after weather related events that didn't allow them to hunt several nights in a row.

I don't think this has anything to do with this case, but several posters were curious about the behavior.

Glad I stayed up tonight. Kudos to law enforcement for such a marvelous job analyzing the digital data.

There is already quite a bit of circumstantial evidence that implicates Lori and, yes, a conspirator in Idaho is subject to the same penalty as the underlying crime of the conspiracy . Her behavior in refusing to answer any questions while lying will leave her without credibility and I'm quite confident the state will be able to convict both she and Chad. I'm also confident they will develop much more evidence as well. This is a very solid case now that they have the bodies with evidence tying her brother's movements between her residence and the burial sites. The behavior of both Chad and Lori certainly implicates them in a conspiracy, at the very least.

Thank you for the link. What is the penalty for conspiracy to murder in Idaho?

Yeah they're mostly nocturnal but not solely nocturnal. I have pictures of me patting the raccoons in our yard when we lived in Cottage Country when I was little.

I’ve also had a mother raccoon with two of her little ones scramble along the top length of my fence during daylight hours of early evening. There are tree canopies along most of that fence line, so it was sheltered, but it was definitely daylight.

I’m guessing that she had hoped to stay in the trees overnight, but when I let my dog out in the yard, she decided to move her little family to someplace safer. Like most mothers, she was intent on protecting her babies.

Killing a raccoon, or any small wild animal, in the broad daylight on a 3.45 acre property without many trees, and no garden or crop to destroy in a rural area seems odd. And to brag about doing it with one shot from a gun seems super creepy. JMO

I remember reading this post in the very beginning. Something brought it to mind tonight. How Lori called Tylee a zombie from age 12-13 according to MG. I was reminded how the mom in this post indicated how Lori was always on Tylee for her weight.

Some of the other things seem to be accurate as well.

Lori was just an absolutely horrid mother, that was probably only a “good” mother in front of people for a short period of time.

I am going to choose to call Tylee the Beautiful Protector.

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member