Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so hope you’re wrong! But it would certainly explain “particularly egregious”.
I thought that description was just for Tylee's remains because of the burning. For JJ I think they describe seeing head and hair when they cut a small hole in the bag then describe the body being covered in a bag and tape but they are not described as separated I don't think.

How did she Manage to get $4000 mo for two kids? My friends adult son only gets $850 mo in with severe schizophrenia. CA

SSI is not very much (prolly what your friend's adult son gets), but IIRC Tylee and JJ had survivor's SS benefits as well.

Plus, whatever premeditation and planning exists in email and internet search/use. If they got this much location info on Alex, I assume they have tons of other data on all of them.

These people are atrociously stupid. It’s mind boggling that Alex had his phone in his pocket at these times.
there is gunna be tons on lori!
wasn't she a renown techtard?
she has been in her delusional departed from reality for so long the developed world has no meaning to her.
her ignorance and arrogance knows no bounds. THANK GOD.

imo she will give tecia stauch a run for her money in incrimation.;)

moo

I so hope you’re wrong! But it would certainly explain “particularly egregious”.
I read it that way :(

The whole release of the affidavit has had me pretty torn up. These people are awful and JJ and Tylee deserved more. I’m heartbroken and devastated. Most parents love their kids more than life itself. Let’s hope these new charges come swiftly and there’s no more delays.

All jmo

quote isn't that useful for some reason. I assumed that Tylee had been dismembered, and upon seeing that text about the limbs he was burning being such fun it seemed to me he was bragging. Chad dismembered her. The limb thing was him bragging about it. To his wife, the woman he has likely been abusing for decades, he subtly told her about how he had just had fun dismembering a child's body.

The text conversation was not about "human limbs". Tree limbs would get wet by the rain.

Plus, whatever premeditation and planning exists in email and internet search/use. If they got this much location info on Alex, I assume they have tons of other data on all of them.

These people are atrociously stupid. It’s mind boggling that Alex had his phone in his pocket at these times.
I wonder if the FBI team tracked all of Lori, Chad and Alex’s movements based on known locations, credit card receipts etc. Then weeded through all the cell signals from towers matching those times/locations to spot repeating numbers. Once they identified possible candidates they could see if those phones called each other to identify their burner phones . Once they had the numbers it would still be more work to identify exactly where in the backyard Alex was standing. I imagine it would be a painstaking endeavor but would explain why it’s taken this long to get the search warrant. I don’t buy they were simply waiting for the ground to thaw.

He raised his own red flag with the raccoon alibi or whatever that theory is. Raccoons are nocturnal and running in to grab a gun ? You are not shooting a bear or lion. You throw a rock and scoot them away.. I can not wait for the evidence to fill in all our details. MOO

Any little chance to describe himself as (what he thinks is) a super hero.

Since we now learned the kids were buried in September its leads me to wonder why did Chad send Tammy off to her parents in Oct. I thought the Oct time was when he buried them, how very bold of Chad to do it when she was at work. This also blows my theory that Alex/Lori kept the kids possibly in a freezer till this time.
Why did Chad send Tammy away, what was he up to while she was gone? Jmo
Maybe it was for CD and LV to have some "quality time" together and plan for their upcoming wedding.

Glad I stayed up tonight. Kudos to law enforcement for such a marvelous job analyzing the digital data.

There is already quite a bit of circumstantial evidence that implicates Lori and, yes, a conspirator in Idaho is subject to the same penalty as the underlying crime of the conspiracy . Her behavior in refusing to answer any questions while lying will leave her without credibility and I'm quite confident the state will be able to convict both she and Chad. I'm also confident they will develop much more evidence as well. This is a very solid case now that they have the bodies with evidence tying her brother's movements between her residence and the burial sites. The behavior of both Chad and Lori certainly implicates them in a conspiracy, at the very least.

I have been curious to what extent Lori has actually been protecting Alex along the way. If so, her lawyer must be going crazy. If she was smart enough to figure out that the bodies would be found, then Means is already working the defense with Alex the scapegoat.

Do we know whether any mental health professionals have seen Lori in jail? Would we know that, if it happened?

I think there’s a real possibility that they’ll have to determine if she’s competent to stand trial. What we’ve already seen of her in court suggests that she has no idea whatsoever about what’s facing her. Her loony, haughty demeanor in the early hearing — when she knew full well those kids were murdered— raises some huge questions.

I don’t know how much intelligence plays a role in those determinations, but she must be of abnormally low intelligence, based on her behavior. That may be a factor, too.

I’m preparing for competence questions and hearings to come up. But you also wonder if Means will/can do this. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the judge raises the issue of her competence on his own.

Idaho has a Public Records Act. Could be why Wood requested CD’s probable cause affidavit unsealed after his attorney filed a not guilty plea for him and declined the hearing.

Idaho FOIA Laws | National Freedom of Information Coalition

IIRC there was discussion here that his declining was for "speedy hearing". At that time, I re listened and agreed. They will still have the required prelim, just the waiver that it won't be "speedy" .

MOO

Glad I stayed up tonight. Kudos to law enforcement for such a marvelous job analyzing the digital data.

There is already quite a bit of circumstantial evidence that implicates Lori and, yes, a conspirator in Idaho is subject to the same penalty as the underlying crime of the conspiracy . Her behavior in refusing to answer any questions while lying will leave her without credibility and I'm quite confident the state will be able to convict both she and Chad. I'm also confident they will develop much more evidence as well. This is a very solid case now that they have the bodies with evidence tying her brother's movements between her residence and the burial sites. The behavior of both Chad and Lori certainly implicates them in a conspiracy, at the very least.

I have been curious to what extent Lori has actually been protecting Alex along the way. If so, her lawyer must be going crazy. If she was smart enough to figure out that the bodies would be found, then Means is already working the defense with Alex the scapegoat.
I remember reading this post in the very beginning. Something brought it to mind tonight. How Lori called Tylee a zombie from age 12-13 according to MG. I was reminded how the mom in this post indicated how Lori was always on Tylee for her weight.

Some of the other things seem to be accurate as well.

Lori was just an absolutely horrid mother, that was probably only a “good” mother in front of people for a short period of time.

I am going to choose to call Tylee the Beautiful Protector.

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

I am now seeing Lori in such a sinister way....It seems as if she was "embarrased" by Tylee. And jealous of her at the same tim.e

Thank you @dixiegirl1035!

I am quite a fan of quoting sources but sometimes it’s just too much for me—especially with videos. I so appreciate you doing this. :)

I often read and comment while on my phone, and it's pretty rare that I can link when on phone. So I get it, and try to help out others when I'm on computer and know that it's a link in my "recently viewed folder" on youtube to access.

Many times a repeat, but threads are moving so fast.. and in addition.. I like to go back and review stuff later as many others do here also.

I am glad JJV was wrapped up in plastic. It is going to help LE no end.

Unless they wore gloves and full noddy body suits when putting him in it they are going to have caught fingerprints hair skin and more in the plastic wrapping like carpet fibers.

They are also going to have preserved JJ to a higher level. Everything within the wrapping was on him at the time he was murdered or just afterwards.

Its actually a real win for LE.

I think she is protecting herself, not Alex. Whatever Alex did (and it would appear a whole lot) I think it is pretty obvious he didn't do it because he came up with it. To me it's clear Alex did whatever Lori told him to. I don't think Lori can "give up" Alex without "giving up" herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia