Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this whole mess will be put on Alex and the other two monsters will get less. I am so disturbed this makes me sick at my stomach.

It’s leaning that way but still more to come. Accessories for sure and hopefully more. What’s been revealed is probably the bare minimum.

I’ve got to get out of this thread for a while. I’m sick,

Chilling how the 2nd burial took so much less time. They were experienced by then - possibly knowing what to prep ahead of time, and what methods (burning) not to attempt. Just horrific. MOO
It could be AC just handed the body over to Chad for burial and left. Chad after all was the expert in grave digging.

You're right. This is also why I find it really difficult to consider MG 100% "credible" or even use that word about her in general. She dragged her feet on getting back to the cops back in November and was not what I'd consider transparent when everything was going down. Then, when pushed by other people in her life, i.e. due to self-interest, she came forward with more details, some of which have been corroborated. That does not mean that she's telling everything. Same with most of the other players. There's plenty of self-interest going around. I am more interested in what is said under oath and introduced in evidence, where there is little or no wiggle room.
Agree-- I do not think MG is 100% credible either.
She is in CYA mode right now, IMO

Reading all of this is absolutely horrifying. What is wrong with these people? This is, in no, way, shape or form, has anything to do with the LDS religion.

Chad, Lori and Alex are all psychopaths. Melani needs to be charged as well.

Anybody else read that text exchange and feel the detachment of Tammy?
She was disillusioned in her marriage already I think.

Yes. She praised him for taking a shower.

Totally off topic but has anyone seen the documentary called "There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane"? There's a scene in that movie where an interviewer asks Diane's husband of 12 years something like "How well did you know her? What did you guys like to talk about?" And he says something like "Oh yeah, she talked to me when stuff needed painting around the house or when the gutters needed cleaning."

Tammy's text reminded of that conversation for some reason. Her tone really suggested to me that Chad had gone off somewhere and she wasn't going along wherever it was -- and she didn't really even want to go there, anyway. Totally disinterested in his fairy story or his "writing work" over at the track at BYU.

Why did Chad need to tell Tammy he shot the raccoon? Was that to explain a gun shot that might have been heard? Jmo

I'm sick. I truly, honestly did not think Alex killed them. You can all "I told you so". :(

Pinning Tylee and JJ's deaths on Alex might not be that easy. Lori and Alex's phone records on the night of Tylee's murder have to be very telling. I wouldn't be surprised if someone drugged JJ to "calm him down" for a long time, specially after Tylee's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95