Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a lot of crumbs dropped for LE between the FBI surveillance of AxC's phone in September and June 1, 2020 when Affiant (Det. R Ball, RPD) asked for Tammy's phone inf or June 3 to analyze AxC's frequency at the CD's home in September is key here.

I can't help but to think if MG and/or DW had cooperated sooner, could LE have closed in on AxC before his "natural death" December 12, 2019? IIRC, MG called RPD back December 6, 2019 before she "went into hiding" so six days to get to AxC, considering all the LE agencies involved--just wasn't enough time to put this together for an arrest of AxC.

As for MG, I smell immunity (and likely DW too).

MOO

Ok, you guys please read the item 21. Now that things are sinking in I am thinking clearer and not trying to read this as fast as possible.

So Garth told the neighbor, Matt Price, in Mid July 2019 that Chad shot a raccoon out of a tree in the daytime.

1. Daytime? Like the affidavit says they are nocturnal.
2. Who shoots a raccoon anyway?
3. What happened then in reality? Target practice? Why the cover story?
https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf

Why did Chad need to tell Tammy he shot the raccoon? Was that to explain a gun shot that might have been heard? Jmo

I'm sick. I truly, honestly did not think Alex killed them. You can all "I told you so". :(
I think he told Tammy he killed a raccoon to explain why a body was buried in their pet cemetery. He claimed he killed a big raccoon and buried it in the pet cemetery area. I guess he was concerned Tammy would notice that the area had a fresh dig.

LMAO-- well, here you all are.
I kept trying to reply to posts in the last thread, not realizing thread was closed and new thread started.
I thought I was banned or something as it kept telling me I was not authorized to post.
Whew... scared me , but I found you all
Apparently I have been working too much OT and am tired and not paying attention.
hahahhaha

Ok, you guys please read the item 21. Now that things are sinking in I am thinking clearer and not trying to read this as fast as possible.

So Garth told the neighbor, Matt Price, in Mid July 2019 that Chad shot a raccoon out of a tree in the daytime.

1. Daytime? Like the affidavit says they are nocturnal.
2. Who shoots a raccoon anyway?
3. What happened then in reality? Target practice? Why the cover story?
https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf

“shot a raccoon out of a tree”

In CD’s text to Tammy, he said the raccoon was walking along the fence.

JMO

Attachments

• 705ADDA9-DE57-4EF9-9001-264B3A541773.jpeg
    705ADDA9-DE57-4EF9-9001-264B3A541773.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 18
iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

Case Information

CR22-20-0755 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Chad Guy Daybell Defendant.
  • 06/19/2020 Warrant Returned - Served

Comment
    Redacted

• 06/19/2020 Order

Comment
    Unsealing Probable Cause

• 06/19/2020 Order

Comment
    Administrative Order Governing Courthouse Conduct

• 06/19/2020 Order

Comment
    to Vacate and Continue Preliminary Hearing

• 06/19/2020 Order

Comment
    Governing Courtroom Conduct

• 06/19/2020 Notice of Hearing

What was this warrant for?

Reading all of this is absolutely horrifying. What is wrong with these people? This is, in no, way, shape or form, has anything to do with the LDS religion.

Chad, Lori and Alex are all psychopaths. Melani needs to be charged as well.
All I can think is, how dare she read the bible and sing hymns in jail like she is some sort of pure hearted religious person!?

“shot a raccoon out of a tree”

In CD’s text to Tammy, he said the raccoon was walking along the fence.

JMO
We are talking about two different stories. One was in July, when neighbor heard a shot and Chad's son told him it was because raccoon was shot out of the tree. Then in September Chad texted Tammy that he shot a raccoon who was walking along the fence and buried it in the pet cemetery.

We are talking about two different stories. One was in July, when neighbor heard a shot and Chad's son told him it was because raccoon was shot out of the tree. Then in September Chad texted Tammy that he shot a raccoon who was walking along the fence and buried it in the pet cemetery.

TY for the clarification.

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

Case Information

CR22-20-0755 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Chad Guy Daybell Defendant.
  • 06/19/2020 Warrant Returned - Served

Comment
    Redacted

• 06/19/2020 Order

Comment
    Unsealing Probable Cause

• 06/19/2020 Order

Comment
    Administrative Order Governing Courthouse Conduct

• 06/19/2020 Order

Comment
    to Vacate and Continue Preliminary Hearing

• 06/19/2020 Order

Comment
    Governing Courtroom Conduct

• 06/19/2020 Notice of Hearing

What was this for?
Hmmm... what is that?

Honestly, there would be no need to explain a gunshot out in the country. I live in the suburbs in the South and it’s common to hear gunshots from target practice. The only time I ever called the cops was when I heard rapid fire gunshots.

I think the shooting a raccoon out of a tree in July story was included to show Chad had experience and good aim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990