Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you!
In my world means: Can you do a load of laundry, maybe something constructive inside the house before you leave to "write" anything to truly help? JMO
Covid19 is wearing on the essential workers at my home, while the unemployed lounge & take up napping as a hobby and unnecessary crap here lol
I may be inserting my own situations here but from what I understand Tammy did support his writing, but years out now, did she really feel the same? She strikes me as a lady- would she tell anyone otherwise? Would she take on guilt if she didn't?
This is so sad, in every possible way.
His writing wasn't just a hobby. He was publishing his books, with Tammy running the publishing company. He claimed Tammy wanted to continue with the publishing company while he didn't want to do it anymore (at least according to Julie R.)

I still question when Tylee was killed. Could it have been at Yellowstone? At first I thought they were in an SUV, but the affidavit said they were in AC’s truck...so she could have been put in the back? Did he have a cover on the truck bed? They could have drugged JJ with his meds to make him fall asleep.

Am I crazy thinking this?

No cover on AC's truck bed in the pictures at the storage place, you could see what was in the bed of the truck

Reading all of this is absolutely horrifying. What is wrong with these people? This is, in no, way, shape or form, has anything to do with the LDS religion.

Chad, Lori and Alex are all psychopaths. Melani needs to be charged as well.
Why should Melani be in jail? She's been cooperative with police and given valuable insight to the thinking of the Daybells.

Lori didn't hide that the kids were zombies. It must have seemed very normal to her.

I guess I just don't buy that she honestly believed that; only that she hoped others would believe it when she told them. MG was making it clear (in her less than assertive way) that MG didn't believe it when Lori was pointing JJ's behaviors out to her as some kind of evidence of it.

I'm guessing Lori had one last (first?) act of motherly caring and made them a smoothie or something to drink that was laced with poison.

MOO, she could have heavily sedated them then smothered with a pillow. JMO Calls Alex, says she found them dead in their beds, the zombie prayers took them. Speculating.

Honestly, there would be no need to explain a gunshot out in the country. I live in the suburbs in the South and it’s common to hear gunshots from target practice. The only time I ever called the cops was when I heard rapid fire gunshots.

I think the shooting a raccoon out of a tree in July story was included to show Chad had experience and good aim.

I thought it was to demonstrate raccoons were not always nocturnal in the area where Chad lived, because he (Chad) reportedly (Garth/neighbors) shot one during the day the previous July.

I guess I just don't buy that she honestly believed that; only that she hoped others would believe it when she told them. MG was making it clear (in her less than assertive way) that MG didn't believe it when Lori was pointing JJ's behaviors out to her as some kind of evidence of it.
I think Lori lived in an alternate reality where normal principles didn't apply.

This trip to Yellowstone always seemed weird to me. At this point in time, Lori is not a mom who would want to have a family trip to the park imo. And Alex is there too. Is it possible that they had something planned for this trip? Maybe an accident of sorts, but things didn't work out for one reason or another? And so they went to plan B as the night rolled in... JMO MOO

This trip to Yellowstone always seemed weird to me. At this point in time, Lori is not a mom who would want to have a family trip to the park imo. And Alex is there too. Is it possible that they had something planned for this trip? Maybe an accident of sorts, but things didn't work out for one reason or another? And so they went to plan B as the night rolled in... JMO MOO
Maybe there was too many people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member