Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Lori got her hands dirty. I think she had Alex for that. Seems like he would do anything she told him. But I would hope authorities get her on the conspiracy.

Could be for JJ but with Tylee, he was at her apartment most of the night when TR presumably died. I doubt he said "Night night Lolo, TR will be gone when you wake up"....the way I see it she had to be part of the process that night.

I’m looking at these times and trying to think about timing.

from the affidavit:

On Monday, September 9, from 00:00 (12 a.m.) and 00:44 Cox’s phone was located at his
apartment (107.) However, at 02:42 (2:42 am.) to 03:37 (3:37 a.m.) Cox is located again
at Lori’s Apartment (1 75) where Lori lived with Tylee and JJ. This is significant, not only
because he is there in the middle of the night, but also because this is the only time in September he appears to go over to Lori’s between midnight and 6 am.
17. At 04:37, Alex went back to his own apartment, unit 107 until 08:59.

Do you think the phone ping readings were just sporadic or why not say he was there until 4:37? Did he go somewhere else?

Whoa, reading the affidavit... someone here was onto this before today's release! How did you think of a racoon!

CuriousQuiet1, posted on Wednesday at 11:50 PM --->>>

"If Chad said he had run over a raccoon or some other common animal there it could be easily explained away. You bury it so it doesn't stink and draw other predator animals. Burying animals is not at all unusual where I live, I did so yesterday."

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41
That was me. I have no inside information.

I follow this case on WebSleuths nearly everyday. I also follow this case every few days on other sites that are less reliable. Raccoons were mentioned on all 3 sites I follow before I suggested it here. Raccoons were mentioned many times on WebSleuths before I brought it up. I didn't start the raccoon rumor. I didn't start the raccoon discussion on WS.

A few examples:

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Melani knew that those children were missing. Where did she think that they were? She just accepts that they are "gone", never to ever talk to Tylee again?

With respect, it really depends on how cooperative or honest Melani (assuming you mean MBP) has been with LE. She could be culpable. IMO, if based solely on her behaviors and written word in MSM interviews and statements--she's not in the clear. Again, JMO.

Could be for JJ but with Tylee, he was at her apartment most of the night when TR presumably died. I doubt he said "Night night Lolo, TR will be gone when you wake up"....the way I see it she had to be part of the process that night.
No, not most of the night, only 55 minutes between 2:42 am and 3:37 am.

I wonder how sure the LE is that AC was the person in possession of that phone during those times?? Hopefully they have him on camera at businesses.

How sick and evil each and every one involved is. Maybe they were the zombies!! This makes me want to puke. The entire bunch are liars and I hope all of them pay for the things they did and MP is one of the worst with her covering up, I hope she has nightmares.

Rest in heaven JJ and Tylee. :(

MOO I believe police had AxC’s phone shortly after he died. How long did it take to do the cell phone pinging? I assume there is a compelling reason for the wait if they did, in fact, know about AC’s trip to Chad’s backyard. Did they just need more info? Was there not a rush to unbury the bodies because of other parts to the case?

In the case of Mackenzie Lueck, police found her body about a week after they began looking for it. They found it using cell phone records as well.

Suspect assaulted Utah student Mackenzie Lueck, then burned her body, charges say

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf
6, Section 20:
CD "Love you!"
Tammy "Good for you."

Tammy's become some surreal rock in all this. She knew he was knee deep in no good, IMO, but probably thought only the lyin' cheatin' kind of no good. Other than the kids she might be the only pure soul mixed in with this sorry lot.

How the hell does a family produce Lori AND Alex AND Melani!!??!

JMO
Oh Dear, This just breaks my heart :(

Nate Eaton claims that Tylee's body was dismembered. Maybe he made a leap from it being burned.
[/QUOT
It’s difficult for me to understand how subhumans would allow this to happen to innocent children. The responsible participants to this crime will one day answer to their maker. But in the meantime let the DA charge each of these monsters with Murder.

I’m really having hard time wrapping my head around this. I’m new to WS, but I ain’t new to cases like this. A case I’m familiar with, this guy, he murdered a kid. He murdered 2 other people as well, but as horrible as it was, there was a kind of internal logic there. A methodology. A single guy goes off the rails, it happens.

But this? This is some nth level f’d-uppedness. These three main players came together to form a tactical-nuclear s--t show. And that’s just them. What about the supporting cast? People who were either supernaturally ignorant, who couldn't hear, couldn’t see, couldn’t read – people who were somehow born without a freakin’ head – who couldn’t take the time in the months the kids were missing to, I don’t know... Pick up the telephone and get the police moving a little earlier? Maybe record a conversation or two on the sly? Maybe DO SOMETHING. ‘Hey, I have to kill zombies. Oh, and hey, my kid’s a zombie.’ ‘Right, well. I’ll see you next weekend then, bye.’ *kids go missing - nothing.* Unbelievable. Maybe someone did say something and maybe that hasn’t made it out yet, but there wasn’t much talking about these kids in October. I don’t trust any of the side-show personalities in this. Potatoes floating in a soup of delusion.

I know some of these people are off limits, but come on... there’s more here, there’s something in the weeds here, and you get the sense, some people are gonna skate right through this, and what comes out the back end, it ain’t gonna be pretty. Come July 23 and nothing happens, I hope somebody regains a portion of their former humanity and spills it. All of it.

These people... they stand behind you in line at the store. You stop at a red light, they’re the ones in the car opposite. There they are, buying groceries at the market, writing at the University, standing at the register ordering Del Taco. Holding hands at the movies, maybe. Or walking down the beach, or maybe at your church praising Jesus. That terrifies me to no end, that this is an iceberg, and when all is said and done, we’re only gonna get the upper part. These people are morons. Manipulative, vicious, delusional, yes, but morons none-the-less. Throw some IQ in there... damn.

JMO and pardon my ramble.

I’m told Chad Daybell doesn't say much in jail. He spends time reading scriptures & religious books. He watched as police dug up his backyard. When JJ's remains were found, he got in his SUV & left. He was arrested a mile from his house. Here is the PC.

https://twitter.com/natenewsnow/status/1274163349098381312?s=21

I wonder when Melanie Gibb found out she was at Lori’s apartment when JJ died.

Did she find out tonight with the release of the probable cause statements?

Did she find out before she wrote the letter? Before she interviewed with Nate?

I am assuming that LE questioned her at length about her time at Lori’s when JJ died. I am just wondering if she figured it out already. I posted about her interview with Nate as being a direct message to Lori to confess, in my opinion. I wondered if LE had screened the interview to make sure nothing that would jeopardize the investigation was revealed.

So many questions!

They are not really psychic. That story about a raccoon was on social media. Apparently it leaked somehow.
Reading that Affidavit of Probable Cause, it seems like nearly everything leaked. I think Nate Eaton and Justin Lum were taken into confidence by LE and perhaps even strategically released info to apply pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922