Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, reading the affidavit... someone here was onto this before today's release! How did you think of a racoon!

@CuriousQuiet1, posted on Wednesday at 11:50 PM --->>>

"If Chad said he had run over a raccoon or some other common animal there it could be easily explained away. You bury it so it doesn't stink and draw other predator animals. Burying animals is not at all unusual where I live, I did so yesterday."

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

ETA: Oh, I was wrong, it was another poster that diggndeeper found and pointed out...

"Somebody is leaking stuff somewhere. I didn’t just dream up my post about the raccoon, it followed seeing it here and elsewhere, and I’m definitely not an insider.

The first time raccoon is mentioned here. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36
I agree with you. Whatever is inside that orange thing came out of the ground. Quite honestly, I thought at least half of those contents (on the side toward the hole rather than toward the road) looked like a dead furry animal. Maybe CD buried a raccoon with the body there so he'd only be "half-lying" when he told TD that the reason he'd been digging out there was he'd buried a raccoon.

Edit- ironically posted the same day the document was signed."

Last edited:
Good for you!
In my world means: Can you do a load of laundry, maybe something constructive inside the house before you leave to "write" anything to truly help? JMO
Covid19 is wearing on the essential workers at my home, while the unemployed lounge & take up napping as a hobby and unnecessary crap here lol
I may be inserting my own situations here but from what I understand Tammy did support his writing, but years out now, did she really feel the same? She strikes me as a lady- would she tell anyone otherwise? Would she take on guilt if she didn't?
This is so sad, in every possible way.

Everything about this case is bizarre in the extreme, but WHAT POSSIBLE MOTIVATION would there be for Lori, Alex, and Chad to pick the weekend MG and DW were visiting at Lori's apt to murder JJ? Did they hope the visit would somehow provide cover for that time period?

I am not trying to be Gross, but my Grandpa was a firefighter and he always said the worst fires to respond to was when you could smell human flesh because you knew there were fatalities. How in the he!! could the neighbors see the bonfire, hear the gunshots, know about the racoon, but not smell that whatever was burning in that firepit was not logs.
And what about CD friend who tried to say that the place use to be a place where cows were processed and there were bones all over
the place.

Everything about this case is bizarre in the extreme, but WHAT POSSIBLE MOTIVATION would there be for Lori, Alex, and Chad to pick the weekend MG and DW were visiting at Lori's apt to murder JJ? Did they hope the visit would somehow provide cover for that time period?
Lori didn't hide that the kids were zombies. It must have seemed very normal to her.

I am not trying to be Gross, but my Grandpa was a firefighter and he always said the worst fires to respond to was when you could smell human flesh because you knew there were fatalities. How in the he!! could the neighbors see the bonfire, hear the gunshots, know about the racoon, but not smell that whatever was burning in that firepit was not logs.
And what about CD friend who tried to say that the place use to be a place where cows were processed and there were bones all over
the place.
The gunshots were from an earlier incident in July. There's no indication that the neighbors were home on the two days in question. Maybe they were at work like Tammy.

I still question when Tylee was killed. Could it have been at Yellowstone? At first I thought they were in an SUV, but the affidavit said they were in AC’s truck...so she could have been put in the back? Did he have a cover on the truck bed? They could have drugged JJ with his meds to make him fall asleep.

Am I crazy thinking this?

BBM:

Murder Of The First Degree for these Sickos!

18-4003. DEGREES OF MURDER. (a) All murder which is perpetrated by means of poison, or lying in wait, or torture, when torture is inflicted with the intent to cause suffering, to execute vengeance, to extort something from the victim, or to satisfy some sadistic inclination, or which is perpetrated by any kind of willful, deliberate and premeditated killing is murder of the first degree.

(d) Any murder committed in the perpetration of, or attempt to perpetrate, aggravated battery on a child under twelve (12) years of age, arson, rape, robbery, burglary, kidnapping or mayhem, or an act of terrorism, as defined in section 18-8102, Idaho Code, or the use of a weapon of mass destruction, biological weapon or chemical weapon, is murder of the first degree.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member