Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Alex was promised payment, he couldn't spill the beans. I don't think one can go to the police and complain about not being paid for a killing someone. Well, one can do it, but I doubt they will walk out of there a free person.

I'm pretty sure there are actual cases of this happening. Not from a hitman, perhaps, but from other criminals who seem very confused about how the law works :)

I don't think Tylee was alive when Alex arrived to Chad's house on the morning of September 9. Alex visited Lori in the middle of the night just a few hours earlier. IMO it had to do with Tylee's murder or transfer of her body to his appartment.

I would really like to know if there were any texts or calls between Lori and Alex right before he came over in the middle of the night.

To let everyone know I took a drive to Meridian ID (I live close) both John Prior and Mark Means share the same building for their law practices in Meridian. The GPS took me to the same location for both offices.... The office was closed or I would have gone in :)

Authorities used cellphone information from the now-deceased uncle of two missing Idaho children to find the youths' bodies on a rural property earlier this month, according to court documents.
KBOI reported that court documents made public yesterday reveal that the FBI tracked the cellphone of Alex Cox, Vallow's brother and JJ and Tylee's uncle.
The FBI tracked Cox's cellphone on Daybell's property four times during the month of September.
According to court documents, Cox's phone pinged on Sept. 6, 9, 23 and 25 at the location where the remains were found.
Dead uncle's cellphone leads to the discovery of children's bodies

Apologies. I didn't know we weren't supposed to go there. I was not in on the earlier threads.
I invite the mods to remove my posts if they wish.

No problem, I just didn't want to further a conversation that the moderators have been extremely patient about, but have decided isn't something they want continued.

The Probable Cause Affidavit contains an error with respect to Tylee’s age. It says she was 17 when she went missing, but in fact she was 16. Her 17th birthday would have been just a couple of weeks or so after she went missing.
I wonder if they mean when she was reported missing, which was after her 17th birthday.

Authorities used cellphone information from the now-deceased uncle of two missing Idaho children to find the youths' bodies on a rural property earlier this month, according to court documents.
KBOI reported that court documents made public yesterday reveal that the FBI tracked the cellphone of Alex Cox, Vallow's brother and JJ and Tylee's uncle.
The FBI tracked Cox's cellphone on Daybell's property four times during the month of September.
According to court documents, Cox's phone pinged on Sept. 6, 9, 23 and 25 at the location where the remains were found.

Phone ping from Alex? Too be he died. I’d have volunteered to make the presidential shot.

To let everyone know I took a drive to Meridian ID (I live close) both John Prior and Mark Means share the same building for their law practices in Meridian. The GPS took me to the same location for both offices.... The office was closed or I would have gone in :)

Thanks. Like a month ago I took the google street tour and was confused about what seemed to be his address listing being not entirely correct!

Thanks. Like a month ago I took the google street tour and was confused about what seemed to be his address listing being not entirely correct!
His building in Caldwell is up for Sale and my hubby was kind enough to help me today because even with my phone helping I’m still directionally challenged lol ... he’s a pro though had had all sorts of technology out I was impressed... and surprised with what lengths he went to show proof even by driving to Caldwell then to Meridian again :)

Unfortunately, along with my line of thinking that I have been completely overthinking IMO Alex has tazed one man and shot another, presumably tried to shoot 2 others, why would they veer? I want to hope that Tylee and JJ died as peacefully as possible but the history of Alex’s cowardly actions have proven otherwise. He had a gun and used it previously. Again, hope I am wrong.

A couple of people have had questions about the speculative timeline I posted a while back. Again, haven't time to go back and find them to respond properly, sorry.

How certain am I about my surmise that Chad flew to Mesa and drove back in the Jeep? It's the best surmise I have in the absence of hard evidence. The flight schedules do not seem to make a turnaround possible in time to be with Lori and MG at the track. And if he did fly down and drive back, the Jeep was the most likely thing to be driving back in.

What about my surmise (not flagged as such, sorry) that DW drove to Rexburg? Again, flight schedules back to AZ and the fact that the babysitter did not mention him.

Why didn't the babysitter see MG's luggage? (extra bonus explanation): It think the luggage was in Alex's truck while Lori was trying to hustle the babysitter out of there.
Were MG and her boyfriend living in Phx at the time? Since they arrived in ID separately and he by car, I wonder if he and Chad drove from AZ to ID together. They could split the driving and drive through the night. If that happened maybe Chads main reason for going to AZ was so they could do something down there together or simply to “provide company” for boyfriend. In other words assess worthiness and brainwash.

I would expect risperidone to require tapering, in order to minimize risks associated with withdrawal. I would not expect LVD or anyone associated with her inner circle to pay any attention to those risks.

Yeah but that assumes he was taking it regularly. My point about off-label, as-needed use is that LV may not have been administering it daily, but using it instead as a sedative as needed. There's no withdrawal and no tapering required if you're not taking it every day to begin with. (I stress again that this is merely my conjecture based on experience with a different anti-psychotic that was prescribed and used in the way I'm suggesting)

In the affadavit it says that MG and DW ws staying at Loris apartment for the weekend. I suspect any luggage was in the car at the point they met the nanny on their return.

Or DW had it in his suitcase on a separate flight. It seems that they must have traveled separately, though I've seen no information explaining this.

BBM
So Alex was at Chad's on Sept 6th? Why? Scouting out a location? Buried Tylee on the 9th. Buried JJ on the 23rd. And why was he there on the 25th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time