Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like in Casey Anthony case..the prosecutors wanted death penalty and between the jury and the judge.everyone was so confused.I think, IMO , if they just went for life, she would still be in jail..

Gosh forbid comparing it to that case, where the jury said since we don't know beyond a reasonable doubt HOW Caylee died, they let her off. I do hope the prosecution educates on such, in addition no more sequestration !

RSBM

I think she adopted the nickname Lolo while she and CV were living in Hawaii.

LOLO (lō-lō)
A Hawaiian language word meaning dumb, goofy or crazy.
ha ha ha! First I have heard that one!
I agree. I think maybe they just got take out. It seems about the right number of minutes to have a fresh BBQ order prepared. The ping schedule from here on out is too tight for them to have done anything before getting home.
I'm thinking Tylee was already dead by this point.

Can one remind me of the vehicle situation for the trip to yellowstone? I am forgetting the details.

We were driving through Salem today and went past Chad's house. We turned off the main road there so we could see the fence along the south side of the property where people have set up a memorial. It has grown very large, was very touching, and very sad. I was glad to see that some large pictures of Tammy have been included. We were not the only ones there. There were several cars. Understandable, I guess because it is a Saturday, but I think the renewed traffic is because of the unsealed affidavit.

I made a few observations about the property. It is not NEARLY as large as it appears in the aerial photos. The aerials make it look like the fire pit is wayyyy back from the house. It isn't. The aerials make the dry pond look far away from the fire pit. It isn't. It's pretty small actually. You could hear someone from one end of the property to the other just by raising your voice. You wouldn't even have to shout. It's definitely not like you could be out there working on something and not be noticed. You would be noticed. There is no privacy and I was shocked at the plain view from the road on the south side of the property of the fire pit area and also the pond. You can easily see everything. A really stupid place to do what they did IMO. In broad daylight. I can see why Chad concocted the elaborate text to Tammy explaining away all the sounds and sights and burning. I'm surprised he wasn't more worried about Alex's truck (if that is what was used) being spotted there in the back yard. Or Alex himself. There is no hiding there. Just stilled shocked at how small and visible it all is. Hard to believe. EDIT TO ADD: Also, there is a lot of traffic on both roads that go by the house.

On another note, I tried in vain to zoom in on the black object by the base of the posts that so many have speculated about. Sadly, I couldn't tell what it is. My best guess is that it is a statue of a dog, maybe a Scottie dog. That is where the pet cemetery is so that might be what it is. I wonder what kind of a dog Tammy had that was buried there? MOO.

That photo was moving for a private moment of reflection. Thanks.

I don’t believe Alex did anything without Lori telling him too. The morning Charles was murdered Lori was yelling at Alex and we don’t all of what was said but in part it was about him being a failure , to step up, to be a man. RSBM

I have never heard that Lori was yelling at Alex and calling him a failure, to step up, to be a man the morning of Alex shooting CV.

Can anyone here enlighten me as to Where is this information from?

I think this case will be very interesting to profilers. In some ways it bears resemblance to other cult-related cases, in other ways not. It's like cult leader meets black widow. If anyone finds a good profiler (or ex-profiler) take out there in the future, tag me for sure.

That brings a *vision* to me.. That Tammy from ?FBI/CBI in the Frazee case and others like her will be all over this. This case will definitely MOO be part of FBI training in the future, especially with the pseudo crap religious misdirection/cover

I have never heard that Lori was yelling at Alex and calling him a failure, to step up, to be a man the morning of Alex shooting CV.

Can anyone here enlighten me as to Where is this information from?
I think there might have been a mixup with another event from January 2019. That happened outside of Alex's house. Lori yelled at Alex, accusing him of bringing disgrace to the family. It has not been established what it was about.

According to the probable cause documents that states AC's cell phone movements, his phone was at the location of Buckaroo Bill's BBQ from 18:45 to 19:02 (Sunday, September 8, 2019.)

It appears to me from my own research that this restaurant, Buckaroo Bill's BBQ is closed for business on Sunday's. Regular hours of operation are Monday - Saturday 11am to 10pm.

Anyone here want to discuss what was happening there and then? Because it doesn't look like it was to pick up dinner or ice cream. o_O

According to the probable cause documents that states AC's cell phone movements, his phone was at the location of Buckaroo Bill's BBQ from 18:45 to 19:02 (Sunday, September 8, 2019.)

It appears to me from my own research that this restaurant, Buckaroo Bill's BBQ is closed for business on Sunday's. Regular hours of operation are Monday - Saturday 11am to 10pm.

Anyone here want to discuss what was happening there and then? Because it doesn't look like it was to pick up dinner or ice cream. o_O
Oh good find!.. 17 min stop, now my mind is racing with thoughts..:eek:

Also.

Chad sitting in his car watching the FBI search, took off when they found "something". His Lawyer said he was going to turn himself in. Why?
If he were innocent, he would have no idea what they found. Both him leaving and his Lawyers statements implies he knew exactly what they found.
I guess he was afraid of getting in trouble be the authorities for killing and burying a racoon. They are both frauds.

Excellent point.

Unless he was told what was found, why would he need to "turn himself in".. unless he knew prior what was there.

I am really wanting to know what AC needed at the Maverick store the night we believe TR was killed. My first thought was Benadryl to make her sleepy. It could have been a gas can fill up but I think it had more to do with Tylee's death than coverup at that moment in time.

Also, I find it extremely interesting that we have nothing on CD's cell activity (except the text to TD) but all of AC's stuff is coming in CD's probable cause. I think there is so much more to find in the coming document dumps (reminds me of CA doc dump days).

On my local news channel tonight it mentioned the moving of the court dates for both LVD & CD until August that that is "pending papers being filed by both the defendants by Monday at 5:00 pm". Has anyone else heard this? I tried to find in on the websites page but that clip isn't included so I cannot link.

We are all curious about digital records for October. The digital records only came out for September, because what happened in September was finally out.

Perhaps IF something else substantial comes into the media from Oct 2019, then we will get more court docs, rather than having to wait for hearings.

e.g Like Tammy's autopsy. IF they finally come out with results, and poisin is identified, THEN I think we would might get a flood of October digital evidence.

It is just hard to figure out what LE thinks they can let out and not damage their case.

I really truly believe that they thought the bodies would never be found. MOO

Yet this is so totally bizarre to me. WE would never think Chad would bury locally... however, FBI certainly would. I feel Lori believed this, else she would not have wanted mom and sister do the dog and pony show.

Last edited:
RSBM I don't think Chad was necessarily involved in any conspiracy. He helped bury the bodies and will do time for that but I don't see him being charged with murder of the kids. He might be for Tammy. Once again, it depends on what additional evidence is found but based on what we know now.

Huh? Chad wasn't involved in conspiracy? How do you figure that at all that he wasn't involved? I am not understanding the reasoning in this post that he was not involved in it... Perhaps more explanation as I'm not following .

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

This was two children at two separate times he allowed and participated in MOO and said nothing. That MOO screams conspiracy at the very least.

Last edited:
Let’s hope CD & LVD are in suicide watch. I want a trial! These idiots are cowards. JMOO

could it be moon influence? 6 th was waning and 23 was 2 days before the full moon???
I am told females cycle monthly (like the moon) males cycle yearly. If this is true then maybe 9/23 is CD's yearly cycle date?

I think this case will be very interesting to profilers. In some ways it bears resemblance to other cult-related cases, in other ways not. It's like cult leader meets black widow. If anyone finds a good profiler (or ex-profiler) take out there in the future, tag me for sure.
I fully expect to hear profilers at the trial!! I fully expect some profilers lurk or post here! What an education Websleuths provides, even for highly experienced profilers.

Someone posted both Chad and Lori’s arrest affidavits in the same document. I read it last night and now I can’t find it. Anyone have that link? TIA!

I posted the link in the WS Breaking News thread so it would be easy to locate..

link to affidavits at https://s3.us-east-1.wasabisys.com/...JOpmtfYamLr4oVCTxgfQnyMuQmHAO0GMFY9IFhAK6DmEk

WS breaking news thread (which I highly recommend for all as many of us subscribe to for "alerts" on cases which are years long, have significant happenings after folks are not following daily, etc)

***BREAKING NEWS!*** NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member