Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One way they got rid of zombies is they prayed and zombies just died by the thousands per MG. MG clearly provided a lot of information to the police that is going to be very important. I don't see the rest of the "cult" doing that.

But she was quite aware that the declared zombies we are discussing in this case died or disappeared. Actually, it's possible other cult members saw it, too... just weren't called upon to lie by C&L. I think she's just a tad smarter and a little more clever than C&L but that doesn't mean she's more trustworthy. JMO

Even the way he chooses to say that "I felt I should..." rather than "Hey I burned the debris...." Ugh. It's a subtle suggestion (from him to Tammy) that what he'd done wasn't his idea but something that came from outside him. He is very accustomed to using this kind of language for things that have nothing to do with spiritual experiences but that he would like to attribute to being spiritual experiences.

I know I'm responding to myself, sorry, but I'm just now realizing that Tammy didn't even respond to his work of fiction about the limb debris, the raccoon and "I did so."

This is a guy who has probably studied NLP. He chooses his words for a reason. This is also, not coincidentally, a factor in how he's been able to seduce a number of folks.

I agree. NLP stuff is very common in these sort of new-agey occultic groups like the ones he was in. Prepper dudes and the cease and desisters are both commonly into NLP.

READ: Probable cause details discovery of Tylee and JJ's bodies | East Idaho News

READ: Probable cause details discovery of Tylee and JJ’s bodies

EastIdahoNews.com staff
Chad-Daybell11-860x645.jpg

Anybody else read that text exchange and feel the detachment of Tammy?
She was disillusioned in her marriage already I think.
Very MOO, but I think that she knew something wasn't quite right from 2015 and the move to Idaho onwards. But, she was at a very busy time with the kids and had a very busy job and running the house/business, but I think with the youngest being gone and things getting even weirder with Chad, she knew something was up. MOO

I'm responding to myself, sorry, but I'm just now realizing that Tammy didn't even respond to his work of fiction about the limb debris, the raccoon and "I did so."[/QUOTE]
Noticed that to. “Good for you“ about going to BYU to write his book or more likely with LV

Last edited:
There might have been a real raccoon, or he might have just shot the gun so he could say he shot a raccoon MOO
Or he might’ve just said he shot a raccoon to explain digging, but no real shot.

Editing to not confuse everyone..

This is in reference to what happened in mid July, doesn’t apply to to burial of kids.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/LaurenSnews/status/1274122872529666048

Alex's cell pings indicate a short visit to #ChadDaybell's property the morning JJ disappeared-- 17 minutes. Compared to 2.5 hrs when Tylee disappeared. Pings put Alex in the yard. PD gets warrant and uses those pings to start digging. (6/)

Chilling how the 2nd burial took so much less time. They were experienced by then - possibly knowing what to prep ahead of time, and what methods (burning) not to attempt. Just horrific. MOO

QUOTE FROM DIGGNDEEPSTILL: " In this case, I am going to be the oddball that believes Chad introduced Tammy to Lori. I don’t know what story he used, but I bet he did. I mean he had been on podcasts with her, so she wasn’t a complete unknown. Chad could’ve been building the narrative of her for some time

I find this 100% likely also. He will have needed this to happen just so he'd have some plausible cover if any questions were asked, just in case anyone DID actually see them together and it got back to Tammy.
BBM-
Not only doing the Podcasts with her, where TD may have met LVD or at least knew of her, CD STAYED with LVD and CV at their home while at at a "conference" so maybe TD knew of her if not met her since her husband was staying at the home of a fellow LDS podcaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli